fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,
just trying to get the second scene with the nun but there seems no way to get the policy point necessary. I completed the work in the church having all parameters reached but there is still no progress and no hint how to proceed.
The game is actually decent, the grind is a bit much and does not seem to be relevant for the story.

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Hello,
just trying to get the second scene with the nun but there seems no way to get the policy point necessary. I completed the work in the church having all parameters reached but there is still no progress and no hint how to proceed.
The game is actually decent, the grind is a bit much and does not seem to be relevant for the story.
Hey. Sorry for the late reply. To get the policy point, you have to finish the first task of the cleaning job in the church, which is to complete it 10 times.
keep getting called Mist even though I changed the MC name.
Thanks for reporting this issue. Fixed all instances of that happening. Mega and Mediafire links are already updated, the rest will follow shortly.

Reactions: Azsouth

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Tried v0.2.1 for the first time today and never played the older version before the remake but so far it looks promising. Hope to see more updates!

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
What am I supposed to say to the siren? Or no matter what I tell her she's always going to say the same thing?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Fantasy Harem [v0.2.1] [Avian] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 818 MB / 226 MB - MyFantasyHarem-0.2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 783 MB / 191 MB - MyFantasyHarem-0.2.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

looks like an old save does not work, please just indicate in the Change Log.
As it talks about major re-work I already assumed that there may be issues.

Reactions: Avians

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

looks like an old save does not work, please just indicate in the Change Log.
As it talks about major re-work I already assumed that there may be issues.
Yes, they won't work. My bad for not including this info in the changelog. Added it now.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The previous version had a lot of bugs and the sandbox was very messy, it's nice that you changed it completely. I came for femdom but there is only 1 femdom scene and that scene is rape. Will there be a normal femdom scene(not hardcore) or path(hope so) with one of the girls?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
liked the old version but like the new version too so far
hope it will be complete and will be a great success for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avians

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
haha I recognized that siren from somewhere else that's for sure.
Looking good dev.

Last edited:

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
The previous version had a lot of bugs and the sandbox was very messy, it's nice that you changed it completely. I came for femdom but there is only 1 femdom scene and that scene is rape. Will there be a normal femdom scene(not hardcore) or path(hope so) with one of the girls?
There is a femdom path planned for Marcy and more (milder) scenes with the girl from the dream. Overall, femdom is not the main focus/fetish of the game, but I'll be trying to add some femdom options when possible.

Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is King Alexander alive? Is there an answer to this question?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes