BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a femdom path planned for Marcy and more (milder) scenes with the girl from the dream. Overall, femdom is not the main focus/fetish of the game, but I'll be trying to add some femdom options when possible.
I can't say what the femdom scene is like because I completely skipped it using CTRL (nor do I have any interest in knowing anything about it). The only thing I know for sure is that this girl (or demon, or whatever) doesn't interest me at all, and if I can avoid her scenes from now on (and I hope we can), that's what I'll do. I'm not going to watch any femdom scenes, and although I personally prefer to avoid them altogether, if I can't do it any other way, I'll use CTRL and skip those scenes without seeing them.

In any case, as the number of mandatory femdom scenes increases, my interest in the game decreases. But I guess it's not a relevant fact, except for me.

Last edited:

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
I can't say what the femdom scene is like because I completely skipped it using CTRL (nor do I have any interest in knowing anything about it). The only thing I know for sure is that this girl (or demon, or whatever) doesn't interest me at all, and if I can avoid her scenes from now on (and I hope we can), that's what I'll do. I'm not going to watch any femdom scenes, and although I personally prefer to avoid them altogether, if I can't do it any other way, I'll use CTRL and skip those scenes without seeing them.

In any case, as the number of mandatory femdom scenes increases, my interest in the game decreases. But I guess it's not a relevant fact, except for me.
Any femdom in the game will be avoidable. Even the scene with the demon will be changed in a way that allows skipping it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Any femdom in the game will be avoidable. Even the scene with the demon will be changed in a way that allows skipping it.
Thanks for the reply.

It's good to know that femdom is going to be avoidable from now on, I don't feel like seeing any more scenes with the demon girl.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not sure how, I think it was the Divine Aura perk kicking in when it shouldn't have but my affection with Siri was at 6/5 which blocked the bath scene from starting. I fixed it in a save editor and the scene started without any issue.
I didn't notice when her affection hit 6 so I unfortunately don't have a save from it happening.

Reactions: Avians

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I'm not sure how, I think it was the Divine Aura perk kicking in when it shouldn't have but my affection with Siri was at 6/5 which blocked the bath scene from starting. I fixed it in a save editor and the scene started without any issue.
I didn't notice when her affection hit 6 so I unfortunately don't have a save from it happening.
True, talking to her again goes back to 5 too

Reactions: Avians

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
This is i think the 3rd game that has anime vibes in it that is really good in this community. But if i can give u suggestion, You really need to put 2 or more male character, I am not a gay but to make this ggame to be more lively this game need friendship element and at least comedy guy or helper.
also don't make too many girls character or make the player to Grind girls affection too much. I think player will only take 2 or 3 girls as long as they are interesting enough or their fetish are into something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: XChaosX and Avians

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
There is indeed a bug. When you spend time with Siri and you have a divine aura perk, her affection will jump to 6 instead of 5, which will block the scene from triggering. However, as noted by another user, spending time with her again fixes that and changes the value back to 5. Nonetheless, I will fix that with the next update. Thanks for reporting it.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
This is i think the 3rd game that has anime vibes in it that is really good in this community. But if i can give u suggestion, You really need to put 2 or more male character, I am not a gay but to make this ggame to be more lively this game need friendship element and at least comedy guy or helper.
also don't make too many girls character or make the player to Grind girls affection too much. I think player will only take 2 or 3 girls as long as they are interesting enough or their fetish are into something.
There is never any justification for including a male that isn't the protagonist in a nongay hentai game. Ever. In fact the optimal design for a nongay hentai game would have the protagonist as the only male. A comedy character or helper would better be suited as a girl that can be fucked; besides there are not enough wingwomen helpers in these games. Also the more girls the merrier. Harem = good.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There is never any justification for including a male that isn't the protagonist in a nongay hentai game. Ever. In fact the optimal design for a nongay hentai game would have the protagonist as the only male. A comedy character or helper would better be suited as a girl that can be fucked; besides there are not enough wingwomen helpers in these games. Also the more girls the merrier. Harem = good.
I wouldn't say there's never a justification. There's a few harem games out there with a good best friend character, and even a few where a bad one ends up being a good one.
Overall though I'd say unless a dev is really confident in their writing ability it's probably best to focus 100% on the girls.

There's also the male rival who's already in game, he seems like a bit of a punching bag too. That's a much better use of a male character in my opinion than a best friend.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
this is like watching a magic academy anime (vermeil/misfit/cheat magician/etc). it's cool, and i don't get any isekai vibes. but the UI needs a lot of work. character outfits aside from selene and midnight need work too. very basic colors and designs. an alright start but deff could use better direction and quest tracking, which agains falls under UI/UX

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hopefully you can buy a house later and maybe expand it
owning a home? that is too much of a power fantasy for me. gotta keep our escapist fantasy at least somewhat grounded in reality.
(that is a joke. I would love it if I could own a home in my escapist fantasy)

carlesdp04

Nov 15, 2019
Since when 2+2x2 is 6
You may have put it wrong but 2+2x2 is 8

" The question # mc "What's 2 + 2 x 2" result 8 no 6

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since when 2+2x2 is 6
You may have put it wrong but 2+2x2 is 8

" The question # mc "What's 2 + 2 x 2" result 8 no 6
it would be 8 if the question was (2 + 2) x 2, but being 2 + 2 x 2 the answer is 6

In the game question, we first multiply 2 x 2, which I guess we all know is 4, and then add the other 2, result: 6

In the other question pointed out by me, we first add 2 + 2, which is 4, and then multiply by 2, giving 8.

carlesdp04

Nov 15, 2019
it would be 8 if the question was (2 + 2) x 2, but being 2 + 2 x 2 the answer is 6

In the game question, we first multiply 2 x 2, which I guess we all know is 4, and then add the other 2, result: 6

In the other question pointed out by me, we first add 2 + 2, which is 4, and then multiply by 2, giving 8.
it also depends on how you look at it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In the game it says that it gives 2+2*2=8 if it were so 2*2+2=6
View attachment 2009822
(y)the game 2+2*2 (y) (n) what you put 2*2+2(n)
View attachment 2009819
I have no idea where you're getting this from. Math goes by PE/DM/AS, parenthesis, exponents, division and multiplication, then addition subtraction. So you solve the multipication, then you solve the addition. So following the order of operations it's 2*2=4+2=6

Reactions: BlasKyau

carlesdp04

Nov 15, 2019
I have no idea where you're getting this from. Math goes by PE/DM/AS, parenthesis, exponents, division and multiplication, then addition subtraction. So you solve the multipication, then you solve the addition. So following the order of operations it's 2*2=4+2=6
as you say you would have to put 2*2+2 not 2+2*2
if you put it as it is in the calculator it will put 8 not 6
Captura de pantalla 2022-08-28 112023.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes