Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
as you say you would have to put 2*2+2 not 2+2*2
if you put it as it is in the calculator it will put 8 not 6
View attachment 2009845
You aren't putting 2+2*2 into a calculator though, you're putting 4*2 into a calculator and badly photoshopping the correct input over. Of course you are getting the wrong answer in your calculator, you're bypassing the correct order of operations and inputting the wrong numbers.
There's absolutely no difference at all real or imaginary between 2+2*2 and 2*2+2. You do equations according to the order of operations, not according to the order they're written in.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I put 2+2*2 automatically it puts 4*2 and the calculator I use is the windows calculator
The windows calculator does the operations one by one, so if you first add and then multiply, it gives you what you say, but it doesn't prevent it from being wrong.

Look at the photo that I have put, there you see that what you say is wrong.

Here you have the operation changing the position of the multiplication

20220828_120808.jpg

I never thought I would have to explain something so basic in mathematics.

It would be interesting to know how you do something a little more complicated, like matrix diagonalization.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Seems promising and now that I have done everything the game would let me do I have found these following issues:

1. There really needs to be a label to distinguish inner thoughts from spoken dialogue.

2. The tip for "Joining the Academy" says to "Claim your rewards to complete the quest" but there is no way to actually do that as far as I can tell.

3. After the initial scene in the library I can't study with Alice because it just says "Doesn't seem like she's in the mood to talk" no matter the time of day or how many days I wait.

4. The first Aria scene in the sleeping chamber at the church can be triggered before the "fateful encounter" with the dream demon.

5. For the Adventurers Guild quest Lilly joins is there at the docks with the party and the whole thing plays out as though Lilly and Mist knew ahead of time that the other would be there yet no such thing was established on screen. Is there a missing scene somewhere?

6. Also during the Adventurers Guild quest, I don't understand why we are given a choice here when there is only one option regardless...
Capture.PNG

Reactions: QuestionTime

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
There is never any justification for including a male that isn't the protagonist in a nongay hentai game. Ever. In fact the optimal design for a nongay hentai game would have the protagonist as the only male. A comedy character or helper would better be suited as a girl that can be fucked; besides there are not enough wingwomen helpers in these games. Also the more girls the merrier. Harem = good.
I wouldn't say there's never a justification. There's a few harem games out there with a good best friend character, and even a few where a bad one ends up being a good one.
Overall though I'd say unless a dev is really confident in their writing ability it's probably best to focus 100% on the girls.
To me, a few other male characters can be used well for story purposes depending on the implementation. (i.e. the MCs penis is the only one shown or used in a sexual manner) What annoys me every time it happens is when a harem game includes any non-ugly female character who is not and never will be fuckable.
There's also the male rival who's already in game, he seems like a bit of a punching bag too. That's a much better use of a male character in my opinion than a best friend.
That type of male character also tends to be among the best candidates for a permanent gender-bending curse. :p

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Any news ? This game is in my "most promissing" category and I would love to see how it will grow and how the plot will deepen.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Any news ? This game is in my "most promissing" category and I would love to see how it will grow and how the plot will deepen.
The update will come in January. Unfortunately, I had some "IRL" problems that kept me very busy these last months.
Luckily, everything is resolved now, so after the update in January, I should be able to provide regular updates(every 4-5 weeks).
Sorry for the rather long wait.

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Happy New Year!
hny.png
As the year is coming to an end, I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all of you who not only support but also play and enjoy the game.
Happy New Year! Wishing you lots of love and laughter in 2023 and success in reaching your goals!

Also, I think it's a good time to provide some insight into the upcoming update.
I put a lot of focus on technical things. I expanded a little on the mechanics already present in the game, like stats and perks, as well as added some new ones, like artifacts that you can find while exploring that will aid you on your journey, with the rarest ones even unlocking some bonus side scenes. Most characters also got new outfits to give them a unique look that will fit into the high fantasy theme I'm aiming at. Even the MC's hairstyle got slightly altered. Those of you who are on the game's discord probably already have seen it. I also reworked some locations like the docks(part of it can be seen on this posts header) and added some new ones, like Moonlight Tapestry(I won't spoil what exactly it is, although I expect this place to be quite popular amongst the players ;) ).

With all that being said, it doesn't mean that the update will have little "story" content. You can still expect it to come with 800-1000 new renders. Speaking of new scenes, Luna will also receive one as, to my surprise, she quite easily won the character poll.
As for the release date - nothing changed there. Patrons with early access will be able to download and play it in January.

Alright, I think that's all from me for now. So, once again.
Here's to the New Year! May 2023 be the one!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LastWish-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The windows calculator does the operations one by one, so if you first add and then multiply, it gives you what you say, but it doesn't prevent it from being wrong.
Nah, he is a Troll or not capable to use a calculator. The Windows calculator is not that dumb. Unbenannt2.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes