2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
This save not working properly.scenes not mark as complete and new scenes won't show up.days pass without new scenes.
hmm , I think that save it work. why not?
I try with new install game it work.
it start with episode4 and bookmarks 0/97
after you wakeup girl you will got 1 bookmark and after breakfast got 1 bookmark

Reactions: adsl2009

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
hmm , I think that save it work. why not?
I try with new install game it work.
it start with episode4 and bookmarks 0/97
after you wakeup girl you will got 1 bookmark and after breakfast got 1 bookmark
mine docen't work.always stays at 0 bookmarks'm playing on linux

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
I have a bug with walkthrough mod enabled (didn't test without).

When I use the living room at 49/89 on episode 3 I get missing images :
13729e11
13730e11
13731e11
13732e11

The error message is "Image 'xxx' not found" with xxx one of the previous image code.

Joined save game in case you may check.

Best regards

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
I have a bug with walkthrough mod enabled (didn't test without).

When I use the living room at 49/89 on episode 3 I get missing images :
13729e11
13730e11
13731e11
13732e11

The error message is "Image 'xxx' not found" with xxx one of the previous image code.

Joined save game in case you may check.

Best regards
Check you game/images/ep4 if your files count lower than 948 item?
I think image are delete or move pls check.

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Check you game/images/ep4 if your files count lower than 948 item?
I think image are delete or move pls check.
The directory does not exists :'(

Version Myfirstlove_public-3.04-win

I checked by replacing the wt .rpy files just in case and restarted, but I get the same problem.

Did you mean that I should have this in the images.rpa ? or in the game tree ?

May you share the directory if it's small ?

Last edited:

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Sooo... why am I seeing bookmarks 99/97 at the top? Isn't it supposed to roll over to the next episode now?

edit: using the "skip to another episode" thing to force it into episode 5 did the trick.

Last edited:

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
If you choose the wrong bikini you get stuck :'(
It is fixed in the later releases, but will require you to restart that episode.
Episode 5 just got released to public on . I suggest you grab that and jump to the episode you need to repeat.
Enjoy. :)

Feb 8, 2020
Hi all. Been playing the new episode 5 (public) a while now and seem to be stuck on 86 bookmarks of 90. Can't for the life of me think what I'm doing wrong. I've returned to each active area multile times per day but nothing new seems to occur. Or am I missing doing things in a particular order.. Any help much appreciated.
Ta

omtbaien

Jan 8, 2021
Hi all. Been playing the new episode 5 (public) a while now and seem to be stuck on 86 bookmarks of 90. Can't for the life of me think what I'm doing wrong. I've returned to each active area multile times per day but nothing new seems to occur. Or am I missing doing things in a particular order.. Any help much appreciated.
Ta
Keep running with Olivia in the evening. I tried to win and to loose 3 in a row, until she will go for a run undressed.

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
hmm!!!!!!
my mod and WT for only 4.011 just update your game and try again.
Yes sorry, I saw afterwards ;)

I completed version 3, except these 4 pictures from ep4 that I listed, I saw no missing images, sorry I didn't checked the version, I upgraded to last version since then.

Thank you for this hard work.

Maybe if it's less work a colored circle on the location(s) where something new may happen would be enough for me + counter of event completed over number of available x/y to know when you completed the episode.

Have it toggelable in the preference and disabled by default would be nice.

I didn't checked if the bug when you choose the wrong bikini in episod 3 is still here in version 5.0.
(it seems there is the sequence of the gift, but not the part where she complain it's not acceptable)

Game is nice and girls realy lovable, still doing the episode 4 for me the game is too much edging, but the developper don't want to add incest content it's sad.

The "examination" event is nice and it would be nice to have more sexual content like that :)

Best regards

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys, new episode, new stuck :D iam in event 80, i made her to kiss me every time, she runs with me naked, we have sexy maid and i make her to do one photoshoot. Also Olivia did two "private" photoshoots in her room, i shower with her, but now i have two weeks with no new events, absolutly nothing. any suggestions?

Feb 8, 2020
Awesome thank you - got her running naked now and have 87 of 90

Figure the next scenes must be in Bathroom, Beach or Pool. have tried all varioations at all times. Nothing on the beach or pool in the day apart from her tanning or swimming naked. Only touches MC's dik in shower then leaves. nothing at the pool or beach in the evening.
Hints much appreciated.
Ta

Reactions: Festus88 and wouff

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys, new episode, new stuck :D iam in event 80, i made her to kiss me every time, she runs with me naked, we have sexy maid and i make her to do one photoshoot. Also Olivia did two "private" photoshoots in her room, i shower with her, but now i have two weeks with no new events, absolutly nothing. any suggestions?
From what I've gathered, that's a bug. You're just stuck there and the only thing you can do is to start from a "clean" save file. I had the same problem, then I started again with this save file that I'm attaching, and I finally managed to get past 80. I got this save file from the discord group, btw. Not mine.

Rudus

May 2, 2021
From what I've gathered, that's a bug. You're just stuck there and the only thing you can do is to start from a "clean" save file. I had the same problem, then I started again with this save file that I'm attaching, and I finally managed to get past 80. I got this save file from the discord group, btw. Not mine.
Had the 80 problem also, started again using the save posted and got all the way through......Thanks

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes