2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
anyone know where i add saves too
Saves can be put in 2 locations, C:/users/yourusername/appdata/roaming/renpy/My first Love/ , or where you extracted the game, inside the /game folder there should be one called saves, if not you can create one, and put it in there

r-nata

Jan 31, 2018
WT for 4.011
How to install:
1. Backup your game folder .
2. Copy all files and folder inside download to game folder

- It only preview version then don't mad me if error or bug.
There is a defect. Sometimes starts in the office.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Dang but Doctor Bob is turning out to be a jerk. Spends an hour helping the cutie cook dinner (fish & asparagus) and in the next scene he's apparently tossed it out and fried up some burgers. I mean sheesh! :) Well I guess you can't expect too much from a doctor who only works about 5 hours a day...and what about poor old dear mom? Can't find the time too look in on her at the place where he works? Just a clueless horndog I reckon. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dang but Doctor Bob is turning out to be a jerk. Spends an hour helping the cutie cook dinner (fish & asparagus) and in the next scene he's apparently tossed it out and fried up some burgers. I mean sheesh! :) Well I guess you can't expect too much from a doctor who only works about 5 hours a day...and what about poor old dear mom? Can't find the time too look in on her at the place where he works? Just a clueless horndog I reckon. :D
You're right - I need to have a chat with him :ROFLMAO::LOL::p:D

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
To voha25
I try to fix your save .

- you save missing 3 status point bikini_buy, bikini_1 ,bikini_1_small it mean you pass e3_26 (office order bikini for Olivia) your status not auto update

use this save and continue your game . have fun.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, playing Ep5 (Patreon Version) and am really really stuck. I'm stuck on 87/90 events and can't get anything new to trigger.

I think it may have to do with the swimming pool - at one point I got the opportunity to turn on the lights at the pool but ever since then no evening/night swimming events trigger. Any ideas?

Thx

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Hi, playing Ep5 (Patreon Version) and am really really stuck. I'm stuck on 87/90 events and can't get anything new to trigger.

I think it may have to do with the swimming pool - at one point I got the opportunity to turn on the lights at the pool but ever since then no evening/night swimming events trigger. Any ideas?

Thx
You are probably right. Post your save on the Discord and we'll have a look.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Thx
See PM on Patreon site

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
Update and check some wrong WT.
I'm working on it , now test and fix. (little boring)

don't forget delete old WT .

Update 30-3-2022
- Update WT code for ep3 and ep4 .
Update 31-3-2022
- Fix some code on ep4_wt.rpy
Update 31-3-2022 -2
- Fix some mistake code .
- Test some WT

* zip file = main mod and WT
* other file is update
* you can hide or show icon in tool menu

Last edited: