2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Not tried this yet but liked RFR and MBFD. Was just wondering if you'd considered having some girls from different enthnicities in your games? I'm not being woke or PC or anything I just think it would be nice to have more variation of the characters.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Not tried this yet but liked RFR and MBFD. Was just wondering if you'd considered having some girls from different enthnicities in your games? I'm not being woke or PC or anything I just think it would be nice to have more variation of the characters.
Would it be considered woke if I wished for more gingers? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
That's not romance though.

There is no romance here it's pure corruption.
Maybe I should I have clarified and stated that both the LI and MC are challenged. It seems to me that the MC thinks some of the things they do are romantic.

It's probably a good thing it doesn't come across as very realistic or convincing, that would imply the author has experience with this kind of thing and that would be scary!

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
There's a half-asian in RFR!

Just getting a different shape would be a nice even, so far it's just different heads on the same body.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
There's a half-asian in RFR!

Just getting a different shape would be a nice even, so far it's just different heads on the same body.
Even in good ol' RfR there were quite few shapes and sizes. Admitted not too much variation in the 1st 3 girls there, but definitely after that.

Reactions: Masoot

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
So I'm kinda stuck in the first episode. I'm guessing the next step is to get her to come jogging with me, but she's too lazy and confronting her about it on the weekends doesn't have any effect on the rest of the week.
Any ideas?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
So I'm kinda stuck in the first episode. I'm guessing the next step is to get her to come jogging with me, but she's too lazy and confronting her about it on the weekends doesn't have any effect on the rest of the week.
Any ideas?
Definitely go to the beach and have her jog with you every day until she needs new clothes

Reactions: lacoste89

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
So why is it that when she's in her room reading, the outdoor window scene is a mountain in winter? Or is that supposed to be a picture on the wall?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
This is definitely a better than average game! It is a nice slow game that I can spend some time on a little bit each day, and come back to after working all day. It is challenging, and I like the spunkiness of the main girl. I am on episode 2 and can't wait to keep going! Thank you to the developer, this is a gem!!!

Reactions: Burg

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Any ideas?
Did you at the beginning of the game let her have pizza? Can't get anywhere without it.

Reactions: Burg

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
im stuck right there with ya cant find that last 1
I had the same problem. You have to load a save when she runs topless for the first time and pick the option to not let her win. For some reason that choice is unavailable after that and you can only let her win. That´s probably the scene you are missing, or at least that was the case for me

Spike81

Mar 14, 2018
There is A Option for Always Hints And where are The Hints?
Cant you do it like ther other Games where you Hints and Stuff?

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
I had the same problem. You have to load a save when she runs topless for the first time and pick the option to not let her win. For some reason that choice is unavailable after that and you can only let her win. That´s probably the scene you are missing, or at least that was the case for me
I've try to not let her win for several days until i'm stuck at 91/97 and when i let her win i'm still stuck at 96/97.
Thank you for the help even if i'm still stuck.

Reactions: Joselito99

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Not tried this yet but liked RFR and MBFD. Was just wondering if you'd considered having some girls from different ethnicities in your games? I'm not being woke or PC or anything I just think it would be nice to have more variation of the characters.
- different ethnicities - It's in my plan but that will not be before episode 7

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes