2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
It's fairly obvious MC's first love is himself.
And grinding "+1 Rel Point"s to the end of time

glebebe

Mar 22, 2021
Plz as soon as you can, throw off save for ep 5 I'm stuck on the 97/97 border, I'll be grateful

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks - still wonder why I only have been rated by 9 players/throlls :)
At the time of written this you have 12 reviews on here
4x 5 star
1x 2star
7x 1 star

If a game is really good, you'll see lots of people posting reviews with a fair bit of them going for 4 or 3 stars even when really liking it.

When the majority of your reviews are either 1 or 5 stars then most people would ask themselves what causes this and what he should do to improve on it considering that there more 1 star reviews then 5 star ones.

Even more so if his 2 previous games have the same thing happening. One has 76 reviews the other 95 reviews and both struggle to not drop below the 2.5 star total score.

Now consider that lots of the 1 star reviews go in depth telling the issues they have with it while the 5 star reviews seem to tow the party line so to speak and all repeat the same phrases ...

You know how bad your game has to be so that people not only comment on it but even do so at length while those few that can be bothered to come to your defence can barely muster to write a few lines that could have been written about lots of other games because their 'review' is utterly generic.

Nice to see how professional you are by calling players 'trolls'. Real classy of you.

I guess you don't care if many people like it or not, in which case you shouldn't get upset if lots of people don't care for it at all but just take it in your stride.

But hey, you do you.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
One of the more annoying unskippable "intros" I've seen recently (let us click through that information, nobody gives a crap who the testers are etc, thankfully enabling text skipping and using that works) only to finally be able to start the game and get dumped into a grindy sandbox interface constantly telling me "Olivia is not here" isn't a great way to generate interest in the game.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Could be mistaken as i oftin am.
Going by what has been typed here.
Is this a clickfest to grind points in currupting Female Youth?

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes