2.70 star(s) 41 Votes
Jul 14, 2021
If you read the release dates ep5, you´ll see public release is on 18th april and supporters on 8th april. Imo public release ep4 is next week or this weekend, but i hope i´m wrong!

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
If you read the release dates ep5, you´ll see public release is on 18th april and supporters on 8th april. Imo public release ep4 is next week or this weekend, but i hope i´m wrong!
If that's the case, then he's lying on his patreon, as it directly states under the cheapest option (supporter)
Game will be available for Supporters at same time as it'll be public available.
Notice the wording "SAME TIME"...

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
If that's the case, then he's lying on his patreon, as it directly states under the cheapest option (supporter)

Notice the wording "SAME TIME"...
You make it sound that there is intent to deceive. I really doubt that's the case.
EDIT: Public release has almost always been 1-2 weeks after Supporter, so doubt Episode 4 will be officially public this week.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
So.. if I read the patreon right then....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And combine that with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We outta get a public link soon(ish) for ep4.
As far, as I remember this is quite old. The dev changed his publication scheme since, because he was angry about early drops of the game. But he didn`t change it in the description by now. As far, as I remember, for a long time, there was even still MBFD ep. 5 shown as the newest on his Patreon-Main-Page. I think, he changed this just when he released one of the first versions of MFL

Apr 30, 2021
Better not yet. I guess the version now is just a buggy test or alpha version or something like that. We better wait for the public version.
I didn't find it buggy, there's a pretty decent amount of content there too in my opinion. Could it be something weird happened like a leftover file if you extracted one version over another?

Sorry, ignore me, I just realised you mean a version not public, I thought you meant previous version

Reactions: Hermit76

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
I'm stuck in Episode 3 69/89. She hasn't decided if she wants to follow through on the photoshoot and hasn't decided to do the jogging topless, I feel like I've switched things up but I'm stuck, please help
SAME. Very hard stuck. There was a mention at some point i have to buy her a 2-piece swim suit but i never got the chance to shop for it; hope i didnt hit some bug due to doing things in a wrong order

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
SAME. Very hard stuck. There was a mention at some point i have to buy her a 2-piece swim suit but i never got the chance to shop for it; hope i didnt hit some bug due to doing things in a wrong order
So far - no major bugs have been reported that prevent you from finish this chapter. You're welcome to upload your save file and I'll look at that

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
So far - no major bugs have been reported that prevent you from finish this chapter. You're welcome to upload your save file and I'll look at that
Thanks, i already uploaded a save in discord (im a supporter) and got an answer from Lukomo, quoting:
"You have to play again because you can no longer buy an outfit with your save (see screenshot, your variable is too high)."
So turns out my save IS actually bugged, kind of. Guess ill just replay the episode, but this may be worth looking at as it will probably hit others too.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks, i already uploaded a save in discord (im a supporter) and got an answer from Lukomo, quoting:
"You have to play again because you can no longer buy an outfit with your save (see screenshot, your variable is too high)."
So turns out my save IS actually bugged, kind of. Guess ill just replay the episode, but this may be worth looking at as it will probably hit others too.
Saw it yesterday and we are currently investigating it. Thanks a lot

Reactions: cuteelf

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Please see my answer on Discord.

Reactions: cuteelf

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i'm stuck at 84 of 89 in ep 3, here's my save if someone could help it would be appreciate :)

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes