2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

jori55

May 30, 2021
Since (I assume) most of us around here are not paying for what we get, I seriously don't think we should get a say when it comes to game improvements or modifications, nevertheless...
As usual, this game is great. Beautiful female characters (I kinda got used to the fact that the MC is able to turn his head at a 100 degree level, which, being not an owl myself, I found disturbing in the previous games already), and the grinding adds to the thrill for me, like in woeifjweofi's case.
I ran into two annoying situations in chapter 3, as others already mentioned, one being the fact that I missed the chance to buy a new swimsuit (Celavie already said it's a bug) and the other being that after removing the towel from the bathroom, it seems to have no consequences. Oh well, I'll keep my mouth shout and wait for the next release, and I'll don't mind playing chapter 3 from scratch then, since it's a pleasure.
Which is the key point: It's a pleasure. I'm sitting here in a shitty German winter, in, let's say, the Indian summer of my sex life, and I'm watching (half) naked young beautiful girls being seduced in perfect weather conditions: Feels great. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Celaviegroup :)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Dear all
Discussion about hint system
Last week I asked my supporters.
So far the answer is as follow:
179 votes that I should keep it as it is
18 votes that I should implement hint system
Please keep in mind that a hint system and gallery requires much more coding time that will be taken from the images and the story production. I make releases every month and within 30 days I have to make all the images, make support, code the game, bug fix, implement images in the story and much more. Additional work with hint system will simply not be possible unless I make smaller updates.
My supporters have spoken so... for now - I'll stick to the current solution. Please also keep in mind - if you're stuck - you're welcome to upload your save file at my Discord channel. My alpha team is always ready to help you.
Have a great day out there...
Being someone with some experience in QA stuff in the software company I am working for I really don't think that checking saves files manually is a good software design...;)

Reactions: DNS01W and Burg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Being someone with some experience in QA stuff in the software company I am working for I really don't think that checking saves files manually is a good software design...;)
No - of course not and in fact - not many supporters save files are checked as long as the wt is present. This game is not a sequential game so it can be tough to know exactly what’s missing. Of course I can implement tools to read out what’s missing, but a new tool must be made for each month and I’m already fully loaded as this game is a one man show. If I had unlimited resources I could make many funny things.

Reactions: Igor9504

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
No - of course not and in fact - not many supporters save files are checked as long as the wt is present. This game is not a sequential game so it can be tough to know exactly what’s missing. Of course I can implement tools to read out what’s missing, but a new tool must be made for each month and I’m already fully loaded as this game is a one man show. If I had unlimited resources I could make many funny things.
The whole game does not have to be sequential. You could think about several, parallel strings of events that meet at certain, defined points - for example beach events, bathroom events and so on. Only these event sequences are sequential until a certain point where they meet with another event sequence.
The problem during playing after a while is, that the game delivers no ingame reason to do what is needed to step further. At the beginning it is easy, because everywhere there is some progress and she tells you what she plans to do during thze day. So when she says that she will have to do homework or asks you to help her, it is obvious to meet her in the living rom during the afternoon. But towards the end of each part the game does not tell you within the run of the story where you can expect to step further, so you can only try each combination without any common sense - closing doors, not closing doors, knocking on doors, opening them, inviting her to run, not inviting her, loosing her bikino or not and so on. The game gives you no information how to proceed, it is simply try and error. And those kind of game riddles are really bad ones.
Again I can only suggest to either have a look at the hint system of "Power Vacuum" or let the game give the player more I information how to proceed by dialogues.
I myself have no hope anymore to proceed further than 84. :(

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
In my opinion, the game is already far too easy and there are too many clues. So far I've had no problems playing through the version posted for Patrons (I'm a Gold Patron) in a few hours and writing the WT. It hasn't even happened that I didn't finish it the day it was posted including the WT. I've been doing it for over two years (RFR, MBFD and now MFL). I think I'm an average player and what I can do, the other players can do too.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The whole game does not have to be sequential. You could think about several, parallel strings of events that meet at certain, defined points - for example beach events, bathroom events and so on. Only these event sequences are sequential until a certain point where they meet with another event sequence.
The problem during playing after a while is, that the game delivers no ingame reason to do what is needed to step further. At the beginning it is easy, because everywhere there is some progress and she tells you what she plans to do during thze day. So when she says that she will have to do homework or asks you to help her, it is obvious to meet her in the living rom during the afternoon. But towards the end of each part the game does not tell you within the run of the story where you can expect to step further, so you can only try each combination without any common sense - closing doors, not closing doors, knocking on doors, opening them, inviting her to run, not inviting her, loosing her bikino or not and so on. The game gives you no information how to proceed, it is simply try and error. And those kind of game riddles are really bad ones.
Again I can only suggest to either have a look at the hint system of "Power Vacuum" or let the game give the player more I information how to proceed by dialogues.
I myself have no hope anymore to proceed further than 84. :(
I understand your point and will of course take it into consideration but right now I do not have a perfect solution. If I add more hints it will be too easy for most of the players (click and watch) and that's not my intention. My intention has always been that players must be challenged. There are not many places and most of the bookmarks are in large timespan so they should easily be triggered. If you use tab or any other ways to skip - yes - you'll never succeed but the game is not made for skipping.
Anyhow - thanks for your inputs. These are important for me and be sure - I always try to improve the game

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Bob does everything on his own and still delivers an update every month with over 600 images. Other game developers have a team and yet very few post an update every month. Bob also has a job and a family. Most players can't imagine how much work goes into each update. I personally admire Bob for always posting an update every month. This is already the third game and you can be sure that it will continue.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It is very difficult to satisfy all players, what is too easy for one may be too difficult for another. Therefore, in my opinion, Bob has chosen the best way and left the game at the normal difficulty level. For those who have problems finishing the game, there is a help channel on Discord where everyone can get help.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I had the same feeling, hint : if she goes to the bathroom, don't go to the bathroom, go to her room.
I did. At morning I could go there several times and every time she only says, she is on her way. But no progress there.
At the afternoon also no progress. The room is empty, that's it. The same at the evening after running.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
I did. At morning I could go there several times and every time she only says, she is on her way. But no progress there.
At the afternoon also no progress. The room is empty, that's it. The same at the evening after running.
There is also some brake true if you dare to walk into her room, without knocking when she changes, or goes to bed

bhawks89

Feb 24, 2022
I'm stuck in Episode 3 69/89. She hasn't decided if she wants to follow through on the photoshoot and hasn't decided to do the jogging topless, I feel like I've switched things up but I'm stuck, please help

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes