2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
In stead of knocking on the door, you just walk in and see how she reacts
Did that many, many times - see #382: "I have spent playing days and days (ingame) to try all variations of locked and unlocked doors, knocking on doors or opening without knocking, inviting her to run or don't and I still do not step beyond scene 84."

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
I'm in scene 88 of 89... love the models but its so tiring trying to find some tiny variation of a scene you already seen a hundred times... I'm okay with grind but hunting down scenes is pointless without hints. Please enable a skip episode button or anything that helps you when stuck.

Reactions: Hermit76

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
do you get anywhere yet or is it just slow progression at this point like the last game.
If I'm understanding your question as: When will there be sex of any sort in the game?
Then probably episode 7 with the LI. Until then it's slow progression, with each episode getting closer. As for sex with any of the other girls in the game? That would be anyone's guess.

artuar

Oct 25, 2020
Im stuck at 85/89 and have been for a few weeks, what were the last couple scenes you uncovered?

Also, did anyone uncover any unique scenes having to do with letting her win or not letting her win the race? Because i haven't really noticed anything different and that feels like something that might have a result if you do it right.
I was at 85 and now at 88. Saturday and Sunday you must open the door in ther morning to wake her up, breakfast, go to her room and open door, and to the bathroom and open door. And back to her room and open door. I'm now stuck at 88 but I saw her topless in a string undies.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I was at 85 and now at 88. Saturday and Sunday you must open the door in ther morning to wake her up, breakfast, go to her room and open door, and to the bathroom and open door. And back to her room and open door. I'm now stuck at 88 but I saw her topless in a string undies.
Thanks, but not possible. The doors are closed most of the times right now. And I am pretty sure, I had that already. There must be missing something else.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Better not yet. I guess the version now is just a buggy test or alpha version or something like that. We better wait for the public version.

Reactions: vaansinn

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
So.. if I read the patreon right then....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And combine that with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We outta get a public link soon(ish) for ep4.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes