2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I just played Corrupted Love after struggling with this game for many many hours, and it was like a breath of fresh air. Clean, error free coding, zero grind, KoGa3's excellent mod... Ah! Bliss. :love:
Some people don't realize that there are people out there who work for a living and play games to help them unwind after a long and stressful day - and we don't have several hours to spare for seemingly pointless grinding.
A grindy sandbox game without a very good hints system is painful and makes me feel that the dev's primary objective is to wear out my mouse and mousepad.
Too bad, because the renders are very good and the writing makes us connect with the characters, but the unguided grindfest makes it unplayable unless you have lots and lots of time to spare.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
I just played Corrupted Love after struggling with this game for many many hours, and it was like a breath of fresh air. Clean, error free coding, zero grind, KoGa3's excellent mod... Ah! Bliss. :love:
Some people don't realize that there are people out there who work for a living and play games to help them unwind after a long and stressful day - and we don't have several hours to spare for seemingly pointless grinding.
A grindy sandbox game without a very good hints system is painful and makes me feel that the dev's primary objective is to wear out my mouse and mousepad.
Too bad, because the renders are very good and the writing makes us connect with the characters, but the unguided grindfest makes it unplayable unless you have lots and lots of time to spare.
Glad you found a game you like, so play that one and not this one. I, on the other hand, prefer this one over the other you mentioned. That´s the good thing about having different games to choose from

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Good guess! How did you figure it out?

This game is probably the worst in the series, and I would highly recommend to the developer to change the name of the game to "OLIVIA IS NOT HERE!" because you are going to see that statement a lot (I average about 94 times per event progression)

Of course, the Dev's Shills will tell you: You are not being patient enough, and you are a dumbass for wanting a hint system or walkthrough. You are not smart enough to figuring out that the next event is triggered on Tuesday morning in the bathroom at 8AM by knocking first instead of just walking in, like you have been doing every day before that. Only a complete Fucktard would not enjoy that type of playstyle!

So have fun grinding thru the whole week of "Olivia is not here" for every hour of every day until the next Tuesday - and remember, knock first.
It was a lucky guess. xD
It's a shame because the models are very cute but the Dev's game style seems to be cruel tease type games.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
So have fun grinding thru the whole week of "Olivia is not here" for every hour of every day until the next Tuesday - and remember, knock first.
My nemesis is the "not yet". :mad::mad::mad:
He must be getting paid by mouse and mouse pad manufacturers.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
wait so is episode 3 the end? i started at the end of episode 2 from my last save a blew right through episode 3 and then it just starts at the end of episode 3?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
wait so is episode 3 the end? i started at the end of episode 2 from my last save a blew right through episode 3 and then it just starts at the end of episode 3?
The game is ongoing. 1 Episode per month.
Not sure how many still to go, but my very uneducated guess would be that we'll end up with around 15 episodes.
Episode 3 is latest available to public and 4 is currently available to his top patreon tier.

Reactions: ChampionXD

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
Thank you very much for all your comments. A special thanks to all the throlls/haters. I have really missed you
I am so happy that you take your time to make your comments about my games even tough you already months or years ago realized that you don’t like my games at all. It must be some kind of masochism . Looking forward to hear from you again when ep 4 gets public.

serega47777

Jan 18, 2018
I personally went through 3 episode in 30 minutes, as I also played the previous parts. Yes, there are incomprehensibility in the sequence of actions, it would be easier with a magazine or some kind of hints like go to the bathroom at 8 o’clock and not out of habit to the bedroom and so on ...

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Dear all
Thank you very much for all your comments. A special thanks to all the throlls/haters. I have really missed you
I am so happy that you take your time to make your comments about my games even tough you already months or years ago realized that you don’t like my games at all. It must be some kind of masochism . Looking forward to hear from you again when ep 4 gets public.
I'm confused by this, are you trying to push away those of us who are actually trying to work through your game, despite its absolute TEDIOUS nature?? So anybody giving any kind of criticism is instantly a troll/hater??????
The renders are excellent in your game, which is the only thing I stick around for.
I thought you'd learned your lesson when you added the actual hint system in MBFD, which made the game great by the way (excellent renders + actually playable). But it seems you're just repeating the same mistakes.
Currently I'm stuck in E3 with no obvious way to proceed, played way too long with no progress whatsoever. Facing a brick wall like this is not fun at all, you can see my post above if you care to.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm confused by this, are you trying to push away those of us who are actually trying to work through your game, despite its absolute TEDIOUS nature?? So anybody giving any kind of criticism is instantly a troll/hater??????
The renders are excellent in your game, which is the only thing I stick around for.
I thought you'd learned your lesson when you added the actual hint system in MBFD, which made the game great by the way (excellent renders + actually playable). But it seems you're just repeating the same mistakes.
Currently I'm stuck in E3 with no obvious way to proceed, played way too long with no progress whatsoever. Facing a brick wall like this is not fun at all, you can see my post above if you care to.
My message was not intended for those who make constructive criticism but more on the guys who show up here with a bunch of claims about my game when a new episode is present. Anyhow back to your points. I'm doing my utmost to make a game not a novel. I realized that the hint system had a negative effect on my game and number of supporters dropped drastically. That's why I removed it. I have learned that my supporters want a game with some kind of challenge - not too easy - not too difficult. I have also learned that people playing for free mostly don't read the text but play it as 'click and watch'. My supporters also get help and proposal for WT after they have had the chance to play through it without help.
Some like my way of doing this - some does not. I'm afraid I can't make everybody happy.
In case you are stuck - you are welcome to visit my Discord channel. There are many players and testers that are ready to help you. Have a great day

Reactions: Samhain71

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I personally went through 3 episode in 30 minutes, as I also played the previous parts. Yes, there are incomprehensibility in the sequence of actions, it would be easier with a magazine or some kind of hints like go to the bathroom at 8 o’clock and not out of habit to the bedroom and so on ...
Please see my previous answer

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
If you see most of the criticism, there are just hate posts that just complain about the game in general. I always tell those guys: "if you dislike it, don´t play it". I dislike 98% of the games in this forum and I don´t go around all the threads writing my complains, cause I understand that we all have different tastes and there is no one who is right about it. It´s really selfish to go around complaining to all game developers who do not make the games the way you want. One thing is constructive criticism, and another is just plain trolling.

This is one of my favourite games, if not my favourite game, in this forum. And the thing I like the most about it is what makes the people complain: the slow corruption, making myself used to the girl´s routine, the grind, etc. I know there are many players who think the same way as me and that´s why we play and enjoy this game.

Talking about episode 3, it took me about one hour to finish it. Episode 2 was a bit harder for me, but I managed to get it done too. If you´re stuck, you have a month more or less to figure it out and you can also ask for help. If you don´t like getting stuck, well maybe this game is not for you. You have a thousand games to choose from.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
My message was not intended for those who make constructive criticism but more on the guys who show up here with a bunch of claims about my game when a new episode is present. Anyhow back to your points. I'm doing my utmost to make a game not a novel. I realized that the hint system had a negative effect on my game and number of supporters dropped drastically. That's why I removed it. I have learned that my supporters want a game with some kind of challenge - not too easy - not too difficult. I have also learned that people playing for free mostly don't read the text but play it as 'click and watch'. My supporters also get help and proposal for WT after they have had the chance to play through it without help.
Some like my way of doing this - some does not. I'm afraid I can't make everybody happy.
In case you are stuck - you are welcome to visit my Discord channel. There are many players and testers that are ready to help you. Have a great day
The ideal, at least how I see your games, is to have the challenge, but an equally well thought out integrated help system that the players don't have to ask for "Stuck at 86/87" here or on Discord. If the players know what the MC's plan is, or at least hint at places or parts of the LI's schedule that he wants to check, then the player play with a bit more purpose.

Just a rough example:
"Amy appears to like the new gym outfit. Maybe I should see if I can help her get more comfortable exercising in it.
Progress: 37%"
Each time a new exercise scene is shown, which adds a point anyway, the Progress increases by 17%.
These goals can be added as the player progresses through the game, and shown as "Completed" or just removed once done.

That way the player will have an idea where to start figuring out what to do next. The worst thing with a sandbox, non-linear game where figuring out is required, is not having the info available to figure the puzzle out. And in most cases, where a "I'm stuck at 86/87" the player has no idea where to start looking.

And no, a "Go to beach at 8:00" does not help. It changes the game to a KVN, which this game isn't. If you want to go back to the "Walkthrough" idea of "Go to beach at 8:00", then please add a KVN mode, where the choices are already made and the player can just click through.

Disclaimer: I am a patron and do enjoy your games. I also have an idea of how to figure your games' puzzles out, because I've been doing that for almost 2 years.

The game can be so much more than what it is currently offering.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The ideal, at least how I see your games, is to have the challenge, but an equally well thought out integrated help system that the players don't have to ask for "Stuck at 86/87" here or on Discord. If the players know what the MC's plan is, or at least hint at places or parts of the LI's schedule that he wants to check, then the player play with a bit more purpose.

Just a rough example:
"Amy appears to like the new gym outfit. Maybe I should see if I can help her get more comfortable exercising in it.
Progress: 37%"
Each time a new exercise scene is shown, which adds a point anyway, the Progress increases by 17%.
These goals can be added as the player progresses through the game, and shown as "Completed" or just removed once done.

That way the player will have an idea where to start figuring out what to do next. The worst thing with a sandbox, non-linear game where figuring out is required, is not having the info available to figure the puzzle out. And in most cases, where a "I'm stuck at 86/87" the player has no idea where to start looking.

And no, a "Go to beach at 8:00" does not help. It changes the game to a KVN, which this game isn't. If you want to go back to the "Walkthrough" idea of "Go to beach at 8:00", then please add a KVN mode, where the choices are already made and the player can just click through.

Disclaimer: I am a patron and do enjoy your games. I also have an idea of how to figure your games' puzzles out, because I've been doing that for almost 2 years.

The game can be so much more than what it is currently offering.
Thanks Burg. You are well known
I do not disagree with you, but .. I need to figure out a way so the game is still a bit difficult to play but not too easy. I know that WT helps a lot, but as I understand that is not good enough.

Reactions: Burg

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hello ! I'm blocked on episod 2. I have 88/89 and Day 52.
How unlock the last one, please ?
...please help me...
Thank you very much for your job !

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hello ! I'm blocked on episod 2. I have 88/89 and Day 52.
How unlock the last one, please ?
...please help me...
Thank you very much for your job !
If you have played episode 2 with previous versions you can't proceed. Please start ep 2 again in 3.04. If not try go to her room instead of bathroom in the morning after she decide not to lock the door

Reactions: Jimmy_BlueToo
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes