2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Most people are stupid that's why, this is the third game from the franchise. it's only natural that if you skip all prequels you will be lost not only plotwise but also with the mechanics...

If you need to be spoonfed wait for a walkthrough mod.
oh aren't you mommy's smart one...............

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
What logic do you follow when you grind in this game? I don't mind grinding but when it makes sense. I've been on v.2 87/89 for 15 days on this one and have to do the 5 sets of repeating shit every day with 0 indication what I am doing wrong or need to change. If to progress means I'd have to go back again to "lock door" or "knock on door" crap it does not make sense, especially because I enter at any time with no problem now. Idk what is next step, so not saying it would be such one exactly, but I do not see any NEW options. It would be ok to repeat something stupid say 2-3 times but then you'd have to see new options somewhere, not thinking "maybe i should go back to locking doors again" or idk what..

EDIT: And another thing - you think you're helping the dev by defending his game but you're not. Look at the comments - most people are very irritated because of that chaotic way of "progress" and would even "ignore" this game for that. Your love for grinding is not not-understandable but the grinding implementation is very poor. You may say you love the game the way it is but it doesn't mean you would hate it if the progress and grinding were better implemented, does it?
Yeah, I see your point. I personally like the way the game it´s built right now, but of course it´s matter of taste. It´s kinda hard to build a game in way to satisfy all the players, so that´s what I wanted to say in my previous post.

I always choose to play slow sandbox with grind, cause those are the games I like. Nevertheless I understand you view

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
My previous savegames are lost (probably because I played on from MBFD). I put the end of ch 1 and end of ch 2 saves into the .../game/saves folder, but when I try to load then they do not appear as a choice. Can someone tell me what I did wrong? I don;t really want to start playing from scratch again.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
My previous savegames are lost (probably because I played on from MBFD). I put the end of ch 1 and end of ch 2 saves into the .../game/saves folder, but when I try to load then they do not appear as a choice. Can someone tell me what I did wrong? I don;t really want to start playing from scratch again.

Type %appdata% into the search bar on your computer.

That will take you to "Roaming".. scroll down and find the renpy folder, inside that find the My First Love folder (If one doesn't exist, make a random save and check again)

And put the saves into THAT folder, then restart the game.

Reactions: StoLat

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, I see your point. I personally like the way the game it´s built right now, but of course it´s matter of taste. It´s kinda hard to build a game in way to satisfy all the players, so that´s what I wanted to say in my previous post.

I always choose to play slow sandbox with grind, cause those are the games I like. Nevertheless I understand you view
This 100%. Disagreeing with someone does not automatically invalidate their opinion.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, I haven't played this game before. But the tags are confusing me..

Future tags include NTR, but not anything to do with actual one on one sex?

Sooo... others can have sex with LI but you can't? >.>

View attachment 1648157
The dev's definition of NTR is not the standard F95 one, so take the tag with a pinch of salt.
Also, as per previous comments by the dev, the girls will never willingly have sex with another male other than the MC.

Reactions: Zen777

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Type %appdata% into the search bar on your computer.

That will take you to "Roaming".. scroll down and find the renpy folder, inside that find the My First Love folder (If one doesn't exist, make a random save and check again)

And put the saves into THAT folder, then restart the game.
Thanks!

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Welcome to the new CeLaVieGroup 'GRIND FEST' ep3, p:s your old saves wont work ! (usual format) big ups to BOB ! and good luck with this haha, correction! if you download a save from main page you may have a fighting chance! (instructions not included) usual format (its now time to save your game even if its pointless exercise) haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
Let me guess, a whole lot of grind with scenes repeating endlessly?
Good guess! How did you figure it out?

This game is probably the worst in the series, and I would highly recommend to the developer to change the name of the game to "OLIVIA IS NOT HERE!" because you are going to see that statement a lot (I average about 94 times per event progression)

Of course, the Dev's Shills will tell you: You are not being patient enough, and you are a dumbass for wanting a hint system or walkthrough. You are not smart enough to figuring out that the next event is triggered on Tuesday morning in the bathroom at 8AM by knocking first instead of just walking in, like you have been doing every day before that. Only a complete Fucktard would not enjoy that type of playstyle!

So have fun grinding thru the whole week of "Olivia is not here" for every hour of every day until the next Tuesday - and remember, knock first.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Good guess! How did you figure it out?

This game is probably the worst in the series, and I would highly recommend to the developer to change the name of the game to "OLIVIA IS NOT HERE!" because you are going to see that statement a lot (I average about 94 times per event progression)

Of course, the Dev's Shills will tell you: You are not being patient enough, and you are a dumbass for wanting a hint system or walkthrough. You are not smart enough to figuring out that the next event is triggered on Tuesday morning in the bathroom at 8AM by knocking first instead of just walking in, like you have been doing every day before that. Only a complete Fucktard would not enjoy that type of playstyle!

So have fun grinding thru the whole week of "Olivia is not here" for every hour of every day until the next Tuesday - and remember, knock first.
So, because I (for one) disagree with you, I'm a shill and a fucktard? Or am I misreading?
Then it would mean you're a really bad troll, by that same argument?

Yes, a walkthrough, or clearer guidance on next steps would help, but that does not mean the game isn't already quite playable and enjoyable as is. Is it a 5/5? No. But is it a 1/5 (or lower) as you make it sound? Definitely not.

• Angry
Reactions: Samken

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've played all episodes without the walkthrough initially, usually there's some bugs to start with, that get fixed, but after that play throughs aren't too difficult without a WT.
I generally follow the usual routines in the day/night, and if i don't get any progress within 1-2 game days i try something else (mix it up a bit), usually works out ok

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Stuck at 69/89 E3, cant find any way to progress just repeating the same things over and over.
At dinner she just says 'not yet' about the offer?
Help please, thanks

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes