2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019

Dude, wtf is wrong with you after so many games and so many updates and so many comments and complains??

PLAESE cut on the damn grinding already, man!!! It is VERY tedious and completely unnecessary and repeatable! You are not far from creating a good game but please use you head to come up with something more acceptable. I know you have "skip to next day" but what is this??? What happens if I skip?? What would be the difference - it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.. I am not writing exactly this to criticize you, but you are not making just a "small mistake" with this stupid grinding - please understand that you are literally killing your game with it - all your games.

Add a button like "skip to next important event" or something, fuck those meaningless skip an hour or a day bullshit..​

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021

Dude, wtf is wrong with you after so many games and so many updates and so many comments and complains??

PLAESE cut on the damn grinding already, man!!! It is VERY tedious and completely unnecessary and repeatable! You are not far from creating a good game but please use you head to come up with something more acceptable. I know you have "skip to next day" but what is this??? What happens if I skip?? What would be the difference - it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.. I am not writing exactly this to criticize you, but you are not making just a "small mistake" with this stupid grinding - please understand that you are literally killing your game with it - all your games.

Add a button like "skip to next important event" or something, fuck those meaningless skip an hour or a day bullshit..​
Dude, that´s the way their games work and I really enjoy slow paced games like this one, since they are more believable to me. I personally do not like those games where you can fuck everybody in 10 minutes or those VN that basically are "click until your fingers bleed". Hence, this game is perfect in my humble opinion.

Actually most of the games in this forum have literally 0 grind, so you can choose one among those. That´s the good thing of having many games to choose from.

Mar 6, 2021
Just a stupid question: Why don't you finish a fucking game first and then start another one? Do you have two stopped, or are you going to make some of this and stop to make another one too? No offense, I will never give a penny for this kind of thing.
And since this one will have NTR, so this game can burn in hell, I'll wait for the others (free of charge) if they ever get finished.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Just a stupid question: Why don't you finish a fucking game first and then start another one? Do you have two stopped, or are you going to make some of this and stop to make another one too? No offense, I will never give a penny for this kind of thing.
And since this one will have NTR, so this game can burn in hell, I'll wait for the others (free of charge) if they ever get finished.
In my opinion both of those games are finished. That they are called "on hold" is rather questionable marketing (or a social scientific experiment, you never know). MBFD season 2 could surely just count as the 4th game in the series after My first Love (Game 3). From what I have read by now, it will be the same with the NTR-Tag. I guess, Bob does interpret this different than the rest of the forum.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
This has to be one of the most poorly explained games out there. I'm at 85/89 and can't seem to go forward. Been doing the exact same things on repeat, for like a hundred in-game years, nothing.

Now what exactly is 85/89? No idea. What am I supposed to do now? No clue. Not even a hint anywhere as to what I may or may not be missing. Truly a master class in how not to UX.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Dude, that´s the way their games work and I really enjoy slow paced games like this one, since they are more believable to me. I personally do not like those games where you can fuck everybody in 10 minutes or those VN that basically are "click until your fingers bleed". Hence, this game is perfect in my humble opinion.

Actually most of the games in this forum have literally 0 grind, so you can choose one among those. That´s the good thing of having many games to choose from.
What logic do you follow when you grind in this game? I don't mind grinding but when it makes sense. I've been on v.2 87/89 for 15 days on this one and have to do the 5 sets of repeating shit every day with 0 indication what I am doing wrong or need to change. If to progress means I'd have to go back again to "lock door" or "knock on door" crap it does not make sense, especially because I enter at any time with no problem now. Idk what is next step, so not saying it would be such one exactly, but I do not see any NEW options. It would be ok to repeat something stupid say 2-3 times but then you'd have to see new options somewhere, not thinking "maybe i should go back to locking doors again" or idk what..

EDIT: And another thing - you think you're helping the dev by defending his game but you're not. Look at the comments - most people are very irritated because of that chaotic way of "progress" and would even "ignore" this game for that. Your love for grinding is not not-understandable but the grinding implementation is very poor. You may say you love the game the way it is but it doesn't mean you would hate it if the progress and grinding were better implemented, does it?

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Sorry, I haven't played this game before. But the tags are confusing me..

Future tags include NTR, but not anything to do with actual one on one sex?

Sooo... others can have sex with LI but you can't? >.>

1644624843426.png

argotelix

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, stuck at 74/89 ep3. I have updated from 2 to 3, concluded ep 2 regularly.
Slulla 3 there seems to be a block: after buying the costume for Olivia I try to give it away in the afternoon but the operation is not completed. Even if I go ahead, the time remains blocked at the time of the gift. I've tried countless times at various times but it seems like a bug.
Has anyone had the same problem?
Thank's
you need to buy different costume. come back to save with costume choice and choose first on left pink one

Reactions: ontach

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
most people are very irritated because of that chaotic way of "progress" and would even "ignore" this game for that.
Most people are stupid that's why, this is the third game from the franchise. it's only natural that if you skip all prequels you will be lost not only plotwise but also with the mechanics...

If you need to be spoonfed wait for a walkthrough mod.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes