2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

smellar

Dec 27, 2018
But he clearly said he is using version 3.04. Are you advising us to use the save file irregardless of the version we are playing?
Wouff said he's playing 3.04 but that doesn't mean he's not using a save file from an earlier version. And yes, in both posts in the last day Celaviegroup has said they recommend players use the save file from the Patreon link ... can't get much clearer advice than that :LOL: I used their save and got to 89 just fine so it definitely works.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
But he clearly said he is using version 3.04. Are you advising us to use the save file irregardless of the version we are playing?
If you are playing from the beginning - no problem. If you plays from eq end ep1 or somewhere in ep 2 I recommend to shift to this save file.

Reactions: Cur8t0r

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Windows !
Download the save file and notice the name 7-4-1-LT.save means page 7 and the lower left corner. (4)
Place the file in \\...myfirstlove\game\saves and start game - load from page 7 - you see the pages in the lower part of screen.
If you still have problems you can delete persistent file or go to C:\Users\computer name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My first love and delete all files

Reactions: tripod70

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Loving Olivia... can't wait to go further with her! I just hope she doesn't mind me enjoying her friends too!

The one problem is that I find these stories rather addictive... might have to go to a TeenAnon meeting!

Keep up the good work... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Burg

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
Download the save file and notice the name 7-4-1-LT.save means page 7 and the lower left corner. (4)
Place the file in \\...myfirstlove\game\saves and start game - load from page 7 - you see the pages in the lower part of screen.
If you still have problems you can delete persistent file or go to C:\Users\computer name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My first love and delete all files
It worked THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Dear all
Public version of episode 3.04 has just been released.
Take a look at changelog and the game will be easier to play.
I recommend that you use official save files too
Please visit for more information
Wish you all happy playing
.... so now we are just waiting for all the haters/throlls :) and their funny comments :)
Thank you for this early release, hope you continue making games like this in the future. Awesome !

Reactions: Celaviegroup

godgame77

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, stuck at 74/89 ep3. I have updated from 2 to 3, concluded ep 2 regularly.
Slulla 3 there seems to be a block: after buying the costume for Olivia I try to give it away in the afternoon but the operation is not completed. Even if I go ahead, the time remains blocked at the time of the gift. I've tried countless times at various times but it seems like a bug.
Has anyone had the same problem?
Thank's

Last edited:

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
Seems there is a bug in E3 - if you buy wrong bikini there is no more progress. You must buy the first one, then everything goes well.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes