2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Release dates for episode 4:

Diamond, Platinum and Gold members: Wednesday February 2nd.

Master members: Monday February 14th.

Silver members: Sunday February 20th.

Bronze members: Friday February 25th.

Supporters: Monday March 7th.

Public: Tuesday March 22nd

I am baffled how personalization of downloads seems to be effectively working out for the dev. If you think about it: all you need is to diff two personalized copies and you'll get a string to replace to have an anonymous version.
So why don't you do that?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Will do if I get my hands on two copies.
Just note that there is definitely risk to the 2 parties willing to share their copies. And not really any for you. Not saying "Don't do it", but just being realistic around the risks and the potential negative repercussions for the parties sharing.

woeifjweofi

Nov 5, 2019
If anyone wants to be our hero mindset wise, but without the risk, buy two patreon versions an then lets discuss the diffing process here without posting any cleartext.

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
hi All,

what i see now on the patreon site from
CeLaVieGroup
you can only like the written announcements from him and if you not a patreon you can also not write him to ask for the next release, we need just a hero otherwise there is no way to get de new versions.
what a pity:cry:

hanzzzzz

Jun 29, 2019
hi All,

what i see now on the patreon site from
CeLaVieGroup
you can only like the written announcements from him and if you not a patreon you can also not write him to ask for the next release, we need just a hero otherwise there is no way to get de new versions.
what a pity:cry:
You could also use your scroll to get to the informations you need...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You also can put your questions here and they will answer from time to time or another user is going to answer.
And making a hero move means the people will get banned so you just have to wait or get a patreon

Reactions: Burg

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
You could also use your scroll to get to the informations you need...

You also can put your questions here and they will answer from time to time or another user is going to answer.
And making a hero move means the people will get banned so you just have to wait or get a patreon
shure i can but you did it already :p

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
Public version of episode 3.04 has just been released.
Take a look at changelog and the game will be easier to play.
I recommend that you use official save files too
Please visit for more information
Wish you all happy playing
.... so now we are just waiting for all the haters/throlls :) and their funny comments :)

hanzzzzz

Jun 29, 2019
Dear all
Public version of episode 3.04 has just been released.
Take a look at changelog and the game will be easier to play.
I recommend that you use official save files too
Please visit for more information
Wish you all happy playing
.... so now we are just waiting for all the haters/throlls :) and their funny comments :)
So you changed your release dates? :O
Others also or do they stay at your posted release dates?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I was stuck on this myself forever. First hidden trigger was not going to run, but visit her in the bathroom. Second hidden trigger was on the weekend, when she dresses to visit her mother, to visit her room. Apparently you must do this several times (so several weeks) since there is a progress. First you see the white dress, then tits, then the string panties and so on.
I'm at 87/89. What is the "and so on" after you see her string panties? I'm getting nothing but a repeat.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
GGRRRRR!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm 88/89 in episode 2. Where is the last point ?
version 3.04
If you have played episode 2.03 that was leaked here you might have a problem. I recommend you to use the save file - see page 1.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wouff

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
If you have played episode 2.03 that was leaked here you might have a problem. I recommend you to use the save file - see page 1.
But he clearly said he is using version 3.04. Are you advising us to use the save file irregardless of the version we are playing?

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes