2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
can you tell me the maximum values ? i have mood 8 manner 5 shape 18 intelligence 16 love 15 85/89
I was stuck on this myself forever. First hidden trigger was not going to run, but visit her in the bathroom. Second hidden trigger was on the weekend, when she dresses to visit her mother, to visit her room. Apparently you must do this several times (so several weeks) since there is a progress. First you see the white dress, then tits, then the string panties and so on.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Thank you! Shouldn't by that schedule at least 2.05 be long be public then, instead of the buggy 2.03?
I am waiting for the public version to even start with this game, for the other games every release was there , as promised. Now I'm not so sure anymore if there exists a decent working version . I wrote them a message , a week ago, no fucking reply ! On their website , no download links, nothing ?!

hanzzzzz

Jun 29, 2019
I am waiting for the public version to even start with this game, for the other games every release was there , as promised. Now I'm not so sure anymore if there exists a decent working version . I wrote them a message , a week ago, no fucking reply ! On their website , no download links, nothing ?!
What is your problem? Maybe someone else can help you here - or go into the discord

i played 2.03 and it worked so far so...

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
I guess , Dev use 3D DAZ for imagine , right ??
Your game , become better and better .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAIT !! game's content doesn't match preview picture !!! it's same as "My Best Friend's Daughter" V15 !!??
of course it looks the same as "my best friend's daughter" it's the prequel

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
And it probably still has that same wrinkly ass old man as an MC like the other 2 games of his I have on ignore, I swear this dev has a geriatric fetish.
the mc is only geriatric in room for rent he's middle aged in my bestfriends daughter and he's fresh out of medical school in this one

Reactions: Burg

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
What is your problem? Maybe someone else can help you here - or go into the discord

i played 2.03 and it worked so far so...
Is the 2.03 the leaked version ? It doesn't work for me, the last episode of my best friends daughter works fine, swimming and jogging comes naturally, but this save is useless in the 2.03 version, that is why i started all over again, and there is no evolution in the game, no swimming, no jogging after 35 days . On the official Celavie page there is no referral to an official version-download neither. I loved the two first games RFR and MBFD, but now I'm getting nowhere. public version was announced for 22nd of january ?! should that be the 2.05 ? I'll have a look at the discord.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I loved the other 2 games. BNut this one doesn.t work for me.
After much repeating I'm still at 0 actions????
No hints and no walkthrough to help me find the missing action...

Reactions: GateC. and BuggyD

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Episode 1 does not have "actions" per se, even if it shows 0/54(?). The "actions" only become relevant in episode 2.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Same frustration here, the second episode should have been available on january 22nd, but it's nowhere to be found.
Episode 1 does not have "actions" per se, even if it shows 0/54(?). The "actions" only become relevant in episode 2.
That's not true ! If you play the 15th capter of MBFD , which is in fact the start of MFL, you make progress, swimming, jogging etc. But if you switch to the 2.03 version of MFL nothing happens, i think it is a leaked version, only for paying members of Celavie, and not ment for public use.
So I have the same experience, it doesn't work, no progress, no available download on their official website ...

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Same frustration here, the second episode should have been available on january 22nd, but it's nowhere to be found.

That's not true ! If you play the 15th capter of MBFD , which is in fact the start of MFL, you make progress, swimming, jogging etc. But if you switch to the 2.03 version of MFL nothing happens, i think it is a leaked version, only for paying members of Celavie, and not ment for public use.
So I have the same experience, it doesn't work, no progress, no available download on their official website ...
Then I misunderstood. I was referring to the usual (for Celavie games) x/y events that you need to trigger. Episode 1 you just needed to get 5 in all the attributes. You're saying the attributes don't increase at all?

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Then I misunderstood. I was referring to the usual (for Celavie games) x/y events that you need to trigger. Episode 1 you just needed to get 5 in all the attributes. You're saying the attributes don't increase at all?
Yes they do, but not all. She doesn't want to go jogging and at school they don't make the remark that she must learn how to swim ( even after 40 days in the game ), so she scores good on reading and behavior, but for the other topics, she keeps the zero, LOL . All of this growth went smootly in the 15th and last chapter of MBFD !? I'm puzzled, I like these Celavie games alot. Thx for the dialog ;-)

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Yes they do, but not all. She doesn't want to go jogging and at school they don't make the remark that she must learn how to swim ( even after 40 days in the game ), so she scores good on reading and behavior, but for the other topics, she keeps the zero, LOL . All of this growth went smootly in the 15th and last chapter of MBFD !? I'm puzzled, I like these Celavie games alot. Thx for the dialog ;-)
Ok thank. What might work is a restart (or from save) and when she asks to get pizza at dinner (1st or 2nd night in episode 2), say Yes, and then mention "consequences". I think if you don't do that you might get stuck.

Jax123jax123

Jan 23, 2021
Ok thank. What might work is a restart (or from save) and when she asks to get pizza at dinner (1st or 2nd night in episode 2), say Yes, and then mention "consequences". I think if you don't do that you might get stuck.
OK, I'll try it

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Totally stuck at 88/89...how do we get to that last, sweet step with Olivia?
Im stuck at 85/89 and have been for a few weeks, what were the last couple scenes you uncovered?

Also, did anyone uncover any unique scenes having to do with letting her win or not letting her win the race? Because i haven't really noticed anything different and that feels like something that might have a result if you do it right.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Im stuck at 85/89 and have been for a few weeks, what were the last couple scenes you uncovered?

Also, did anyone uncover any unique scenes having to do with letting her win or not letting her win the race? Because i haven't really noticed anything different and that feels like something that might have a result if you do it right.
There's no hidden images/scenes if you let her win, just so you know :)
That's more for mood points than anything

woeifjweofi

Nov 5, 2019
Release dates for episode 4:

Diamond, Platinum and Gold members: Wednesday February 2nd.

Master members: Monday February 14th.

Silver members: Sunday February 20th.

Bronze members: Friday February 25th.

Supporters: Monday March 7th.

Public: Tuesday March 22nd

I am baffled how personalization of downloads seems to be effectively working out for the dev. If you think about it: all you need is to diff two personalized copies and you'll get a string to replace to have an anonymous version.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes