2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
hi, i am in a loop for 7 days with the gift of the yellow shirt in the living room. 35/89 she is asking what size it is and after a mouse click she is studding.

Reactions: justreading

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Im stuck at 84/89. Do either of you remember how you got past there?

Or does anyone else know?

I unlocked 84 by deciding not to go on a jog with her and this unlocked a new bathroom scene.

It's hard to say, I try many things while I was played the game. If I remember Saturday has scenes if u open the door on the morning.

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
1. During dinner, do not invite her to run , don't go running with her.
2. She will go to the shower, and won't close the door.
3. Follow her in the shower open the door
I find it mildly amusing that i mentioned unlocking that same scene you gave instructions for in the post you responded too.

On another note, has anyone discovered if there is any kind of unlock that comes from winning the race or letting her win the race multiple times in a row?

hanzzzzz

Jun 29, 2019
Agreed. 1 Month can feel quite long. Still more frequent updates than most devs.
sure he is doing his homework and that pretty consistent and nice work but still i am addicted LOL

Looking forward to episode 3! F95 release date, yet?
All on his Patreon Site:

"Episode 3 has no less than 89 new bookmarks and more than 800 new images.

Diamond, Platinum and Gold members - January 3rd 2022

Master Members - January 17th 2022

Silver Members: January 23rd 2022

Bronze members: January 28th 2022

Supporters: February 4th 2022

Public: February 25th 2022"

Reactions: Burg

hanzzzzz

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you! Shouldn't by that schedule at least 2.05 be long be public then, instead of the buggy 2.03?
Actually i dont know what dev's plan is with putting it public on 2.05
The only thing i know is that 2.03 was a "Hero" move and got leaked so it could be that 2.05 is still in patreon bronze stadium.

He is giving out all the updates after his plan and not after leaks... so this could be the reason why it feels so damn fkn long atm

woeifjweofi

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you. Really looking forward. To the author: if you accept alternate forms of payment, please PM me. The Patreon privacy policy is not acceptable for me.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you. Really looking forward. To the author: if you accept alternate forms of payment, please PM me. The Patreon privacy policy is not acceptable for me.
Have a look at the 1st post in this thread. You'll find the dev's Subscribestar link there. Maybe an alternative for you.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes