2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I've got 88 of 89 events, and tried that. No luck. It's not necessarily one particular event I'm missing is it? Is there any way to tell from looking at the save file which event I'm missing?
It probably is 1 single event. Link your save and I'll have a look when I get a chance.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I actually gave this a try, if only to see if the Dev has learnt anything from the past, and the answer is no.

Gameplay is just endless clicking, and the meaning of the house and different rooms exist only for to find Olivia, other than that they serve no purpose. So why do it at all? It just annoys you. I didn't get a single bookmark, because I didn't know how to proceed; you search for her, she visits her mum, sleeps on the couch for 4 hours, then it's dinner, then it's good night. And the thing with the breakfast, you really should scold her 5 times to get the stat to 5? I suppose, but there's no point in that really. It's not even grind, it's just a chore you would like to avoid. Horrible gameplay the little I was able to proceed, and that's not a good start for any game when you're immediately stuck seemingly beyond progression. I could've probably read the whole thread again and be able to proceed due to hints posted here, but I don't really care that much.

The renders are horribly sloppily made. They are empty (as in lacking detail, like simply paintings on the wall, or worse, like at the school where both the environment and schoolyard itself is devoid of anything). This could've been good enough in 2015 or 2016, but it's certainly not good enough in 2021. The clothing of the MC is clipping seen as holes in this trousers, the fingers of the mother is clipping through the collar of the shirt, and various other things. Lighting is subpar, nothing exciting, and the renders look very sterile. Very lazy, very low effort.

The game's premise is not what I'd enjoy. It's literally grooming a 14-year old, apparently mentally challenged girl, because a 14-yo should be doing complicated mathematics at school, and she's barely able to read. And her behaviour in general seems to be hinting towards intellectual disability. And the immediate groping from the MC is pretty disturbing as well.

I would like to end on a positive note, but there's not really anything there to say. Well except that Bob looks pretty good! But if he isn't in his 70s here, shouldn't this game be played out in the 1970s? But the car and everything else seems contemporary. And why isn't Bob working, after all he just graduated? Yeah, very bad everything.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
NTR...

Based on what I've seen on F95 games here...

It's when instead of the MC getting the girl they are abducted by Futinari Aliens who hand the MC over to their pet tenticle monster to hold them while they bang him in the ass, then make you watch as they inpregnate the girl he loves, his mom and his dog.... They then hypnotize him to love sucking dick because of the creators personal straight-gay fetish; you then watch as the MC lovingly gulps down buckets of alien splooge for the next 20 scenes.

Btw, they conviently forget the NTR tag in their game.

• Haha
Reactions: Burg

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I just played through v2.05 (patreon distribution direct from CeLaVie) and wanted to note extreme difficulty triggering e2_74 and e2_75. I don't know if I was doing something wrong or if there was an error in the code, but no combination of 8:00 guest bedroom entrance options seemed to trigger them. Ended up having to manipulate the variables in console to get them to trigger.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I just played through v2.05 (patreon distribution direct from CeLaVie) and wanted to note extreme difficulty triggering e2_74 and e2_75. I don't know if I was doing something wrong or if there was an error in the code, but no combination of 8:00 guest bedroom entrance options seemed to trigger them. Ended up having to manipulate the variables in console to get them to trigger.
I'm pretty sure that 2.05 is ok and all bookmarks can be triggered. Some bookmarks are tricky - yes - that's a part of the game :)

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes