2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
I am stuck at 87/89, too, and unfortunately following your suggestion is not possible. At that time we are doing homework and about half an hour later the swimming lesson starts. After the first hour of swimming she visits the bathroom, but she locks it herself without option not to do it.

EDIT: In my case scene 88 is on Saturday when she is in her room and preparing to visit her mother (after breakfast and shower). If she left the door open and you enter without knocking, scene 88 happens.

EDIT: Managed to find the last scene by not jogging with her but instead visiting her in the unlocked bathroom then.
How you passed the 23rd bookmark. What do you need to find or work out there?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
samy_2000 Grober
Or for anyone else stuck at bookmark x/89, please post your save game. That's the only way anyone will know where YOU are in the game, as everyone's order of unlocking the bookmarks are different - your 17/89 could be different from my 17/89.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
How you passed the 23rd bookmark. What do you need to find or work out there?
Unfortunately I don't know which is number 23 (see post above). And what is a bookmark? A scene?
Generally it seemed to be important to let her keep the doors open and then enter without knocking wherever possible. Also raising her mood for a few days as high as possible (will reset unfortunately each morning) by being a good guy might have been an influence. I don't know.

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
Unfortunately I don't know which is number 23 (see post above). And what is a bookmark? A scene?
Generally it seemed to be important to let her keep the doors open and then enter without knocking wherever possible. Also raising her mood for a few days as high as possible (will reset unfortunately each morning) by being a good guy might have been an influence. I don't know.

samy_2000 Grober
Or for anyone else stuck at bookmark x/89, please post your save game. That's the only way anyone will know where YOU are in the game, as everyone's order of unlocking the bookmarks are different - your 17/89 could be different from my 17/89.

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
She keeps the doors closed

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I had a look and it appears you indeed found a bug - once you buy the wrong running outfit the part where you give her the present will repeat every time you enter the lounge. It will also not trigger the feedback from the studio, so you can't progress.

You can do I of 2 things (I recommend doing both):
1. Restart the game and when prompted to buy the running outfit the 1st time, buy the right most one in a medium.
2. Post the save and description of the problem on the dev's discord at in the #help-section. He is a lot more on his discord than here on F95.

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
It's not a bug. Try this: you choose the most closed clothes / on the far left or far right/ , you start with a large size ,then medium and only at the end small. The idea is that he's a shy teenager who needs to train to get the size off.
how do I know when to change her clothes?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
At some pictures it looks like Olivias's sclera is only a curtain that is not wide enough. That looks like in the "uncovered" corner of each eye something like her "inner terminator" is shown, because the sclera is missing. Looks really weird.
I know - I have tried to fix it in next episode

Reactions: Hermit76

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
So far, yes.
Expect a new episode almost every month.
where there are 89 events, I know that 88 is in the room on Saturdays, when you repeat several times the scene where you see her in her underpants

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Event 89
1. During dinner, do not invite her to run , don't go running with her.
2. She will go to the shower, and won't close the door.
3. Follow her in the shower open the door
So I opened event 89

Last edited:
Reactions: Burg

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
If you find it, let me know as well. :p I'm also missing it.
I'm thinking it is probably one of the early morning events - either knock or open and probably on the weekend.
I've been looking for it on weekends and weekdays, I think she's in the bathroom when she's taking a shower, or when I need to give her a towel to have a bag so she doesn't show me events, and when she says she's missing something

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I've been looking for it on weekends and weekdays, I think she's in the bathroom when she's taking a shower, or when I need to give her a towel to have a bag so she doesn't show me events, and when she says she's missing something
Have a look at the post by voha25, 2 posts above yours. Might be the bookmark you're missing.
Event 89
1. During dinner, do not invite her to run , don't go running with her.
2. She will go to the shower, and won't close the door.
3. Follow her in the shower open the door

Reactions: Igor9504

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Have a look at the post by voha25, 2 posts above yours. Might be the bookmark you're missing.
I've got 88 of 89 events, and tried that. No luck. It's not necessarily one particular event I'm missing is it? Is there any way to tell from looking at the save file which event I'm missing?

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes