2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Bummer, I wanted to see the fat chick naked and getting fucked before she got fit, also a lol... "lewd" patch would have been really nice, I miss your first girls with smaller boobs :(

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Player wrote a lot of words, author repeat with a much more words... is anybody happy?
Simplest question never answered: why on Earth player should read a lot of "she's not here" after clicking all over the house instead of seeing easy indication - "she's here now, dude, no reason to rub a hole in your mouse button" - like everybody do in this type of games?

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
If this is a story about a modeling agency, then you can't do without NTR, otherwise it will be a fairy tale.

There are 59 bookmarks in the first episode, do they work?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If this is a story about a modeling agency, then you can't do without NTR, otherwise it will be a fairy tale.

There are 59 bookmarks in the first episode, do they work?
All bookmarks in episode 1 should work fine, however 2.03 was leaked before it was meant to be released, and some bugs have been fixed since the leak, so chances are episode 2 here may still have bugs in it

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
All bookmarks in episode 1 should work fine, however 2.03 was leaked before it was meant to be released, and some bugs have been fixed since the leak, so chances are episode 2 here may still have bugs in it
I moved on to episode 2 without using a single bookmark, is that OK?

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
There are a lot of bug even i play with the version 2.03, I buy her lots of clothes and she says "do you think im prostitute", the bookmark doesn't work, i don't know what i have to do someone can help me ?

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
There are a lot of bug even i play with the version 2.03, I buy her lots of clothes and she says "do you think im prostitute", the bookmark doesn't work, i don't know what i have to do someone can help me ?
It's not a bug. Try this: you choose the most closed clothes / on the far left or far right/ , you start with a large size ,then medium and only at the end small. The idea is that he's a shy teenager who needs to train to get the size off.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys!
I got stuck too 86/89.
Someone has an idea? Thanks!
Dear Dev! Thanks for the new game!
The last three came out in the morning at 8:00 when you woke her up in the bedroom. You just see her in a more undressed pose. One over the weekend.

Reactions: DonGery

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
The last three came out in the morning at 8:00 when you woke her up in the bedroom. You just see her in a more undressed pose. One over the weekend.
Thanks!
I found two more if I go to her room after breakfast and not to the bathroom.
The images change, but the counter does not.

Found it. When she gets dressed for the weekend before going to her mother.

Last edited:

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
That's roughly - there's no exact sequence in his games. After breakfast, when it's in the white dress, there are also a few poses. In general, it goes all week until you open them one by one.

Reactions: Burg
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes