2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
You wake her up - breakfast - bathroom - study - a gift, for some reason daily - help in studying -dinner - jogging. And so it's been 30 days, what's next???

Reactions: Evt

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
there should be more content with original olivia, she's too cute lol. maybe a better way to teach her some manners lol.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You wake her up - breakfast - bathroom - study - a gift, for some reason daily - help in studying -dinner - jogging. And so it's been 30 days, what's next???
Make sure you check the sea at the very bottom also.

For anyone having trouble with the gameplay I highly recommend starting with the previous games, they will give you a better idea of how to advance the story, return to this version later when you already know how the progression system works.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017

For anyone having trouble with the gameplay I highly recommend starting with the previous games, they will give you a better idea of how to advance the story, return to this version later when you already know how the progression system works.
This game should be renamed to: "HOW TO WATCH GRASS GROW"

Grober

Jun 1, 2019

I know how the gameplay goes, how bookmarks work, other games have passed. But there is really a dead end here, the 23rd bookmark and this is where the progress is completed.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Really loving these games.... looks really epic, loving the girls and the gameplay. Also nice to see how the game grows and gets improved. Keep it up, Bob, I'm a fan !

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
At some pictures it looks like Olivias's sclera is only a curtain that is not wide enough. That looks like in the "uncovered" corner of each eye something like her "inner terminator" is shown, because the sclera is missing. Looks really weird.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I'm stuck at 87/89, how can i find out the two that are missing?

this game should have a hint system like in the "My best friends daughter"
so we never know what's missing and we go around and end up getting upset and possibly quitting the game, which is a shame

Last edited:

coaben

Jan 15, 2021
I'm stuck at 88/89, on AM 16.00 go to bathroom -> open and stay.

hi have not find the 89/89 :'(

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I crossed the first episode, but still did not mark the bookmark with the events, it was still 0, and there is a bug in this picture, I crossed the episode two almost the whole 88/89

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
I crossed the first episode, but still did not mark the bookmark with the events, it was still 0, and there is a bug in this picture, I crossed the episode two almost the whole 88/89
From the Dev on page 5:
The bookmark system in episode 1 is not in use and must be ignored.
The bug you are referring to is the MC not pointing at anything?

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
For the love of god please don't let this game be sandbox. I'm glad I don't see it in the tags. Just tell a story with a few choices about fetishes. The dev is great at having a good scenario and has great renders but the grind/repeating/searching sandbox game type puts everyone off to the point of abandoning the game.

Just read the reviews for the other games. Renders and Story are praised but the gameplay is horrendous!
Please dev consider the option to have more people supporting you and singing your praises instead of people leaving bad reviews because your games are impossible to enjoy.
Exactly this. I completely abandoned the last game, because of the grind fest and just kept ripping the CG and animations. How can I enjoy a story line when I get five minutes of plot and an hour of grinding away, rinse and repeat ?

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I'm stuck at 88/89, on AM 16.00 go to bathroom -> open and stay.

hi have not find the 89/89 :'(
I am stuck at 87/89, too, and unfortunately following your suggestion is not possible. At that time we are doing homework and about half an hour later the swimming lesson starts. After the first hour of swimming she visits the bathroom, but she locks it herself without option not to do it.

EDIT: In my case scene 88 is on Saturday when she is in her room and preparing to visit her mother (after breakfast and shower). If she left the door open and you enter without knocking, scene 88 happens.

EDIT: Managed to find the last scene by not jogging with her but instead visiting her in the unlocked bathroom then.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes