• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Please explain to me how this means that it isn't strictly linear.
First off, there are things you have to unlock first in order to see certain stuff, and until you find those you can keep repeating various events daily or getting new variations of them which is another fun part of sandbox games.
In linear games you only see them once and move on, pretty wasteful if you ask me.

Also, there are also voyeristic aspects to sandbox games, that you only get when exploring around and finding something new by yourself, it's a different experience and not only more accomplishing but more enjoyable overall.

The only thing you are basically asking for is a walkthrough or guide to follow because you don't like to explore, but not everyone likes to play like that, findings scenes by yourself and in the order you want is part of the fun and also adds to the teasing aspects of the game.

I do agree that a hints system is welcome though, because being entirely stuck for weeks can be frustating when you are only missing a few events at the end of a chapter, but still better than being a fully linear game.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Let me qoute you "yes to change chapter you have to unlock everything".

Which means you agree that unless you have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's that the dev wants you to at the time and place he wants you to there is no progression to the next chapter.
Furthermore there is no meaningful choice to be made because you don't have a choice in whom or how to corrupt/seduce or not.
Please explain to me how this means that it isn't strictly linear.
I won't hold my breath for your debunking.

I played RFR. There is no game, there is hardly a comprehensible story.
I played some of MBFD. There is no game, there is even less of a comprehensible story.
You disagree? Then please tell me what the agency is of the different characters involved?
I think you'll see it comes down to : MC wants to bed everything that is female and the females have as much personality as a cheap blowup sex doll.

The only choices you have in either of the previous games is which room will you mindlessly visit for the 726th time in the hope to get a smidgen of progress in the story and if you happen to visit it on the wrong moment you'll undo the progress you made in the last couple of in game days/weeks. (as proof play RFR with the mod by Nighttrain, where you can see your progress or loss of progress depending on the action you take).

For his second game he decide to put in a walkthrough system of sorts (which was barely an improvement but at least it have some hints) and now he decide to rip it out the game and only have it available to paying members. Considering that the mod that Nighttrain made for RFR was far superior to the system that the dev made for MBFD... if I was a paying member I would ask if he was pulling my leg.

Too make it perfectly clear, I like a slow burn and teasing but there has to be a sense of progression that doesn't feel arbitrary. Something that this dev doesn't comprehend.
E.G.: hug her = creep unless you hug her at time z while in location y and repeat this x times at undisclosed intervals that you just have to guess at. This describes the action in both RFR and MBFD.

If you can refute my arguments with facts instead of statements and feelings then I'm all ears.

My advice, if you don't want to wear out your mouse, or mousepad, spend your time and money on something else until this dev has proven that he can actually make and finish a product.
Oh and that he stops reusing the same female model over and over and over again.
Not strictly linear as you can progress with multiple characters at once, where their progress are not 100% dependent on each other. You can also progress with a specific character by completing actions at separate locations. So you can either or interactions. Again not strictly linear.

Linear I read as only a single path through without any variation. There is variation in playthroughs, so not linear.
Your definition will probably be different. So, unless we agree on a definition of linear, it is opinion and not fact.

Although not Meaning Less, my keyboard is still not as worn out as it might look. ;)

As for games being completed: I see them as Done, whether marked as such or not, simply because they:
1. Reached a logical conclusion
2. The dev has stated a couple times that he will create multiple games in the "Bob" world, but with the option to continue any of the previously 'completed' games.
Could he mark them as Done? Sure.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just for your information's
'My best friend's daughter' is not at the end, but on hold until season 2.
If you have played the last episode of MBFD you'll know that Amy and her friends were on their way to CeLaVie Islands. As soon as they arrive - season 2 will start.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Just for your information's
'My best friend's daughter' is not at the end, but on hold until season 2.
If you have played the last episode of MBFD you'll know that Amy and her friends were on their way to CeLaVie Islands. As soon as they arrive - season 2 will start.
hey dude i didnt understand how the game will develop
there will be males other than the protagonist who will fuck the girls?
i hope yes

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi all
Just to explain how I understand NTR as it has many definitions.
NTR is about jealousy - it can either be between the girls or men.
Will there be a competitor to our MC in this game - yes but it will not be the main story. The main part is jealousy between the girls and that will drive them in the 'right' direction.
If I have made something wrong with tags - I apologize.
Bob, I think that it still unclear for everyone.

The real question is simply with the LI's fuck anyone other than the mc? Most won't mind if it's another LI, but if it's dude it's an issue for most.

Feb 8, 2020
Bit of a shock starting ep 15 then being jumped to this new game. That said has anyone been able to make any progress. I can get her intelligence to 5 manners to 4 love and mood to 1 but nothing on the jogging. Does it depend on the running clothes you buy her or getting the size right.
Cheers

Reactions: RayRat

auto1958

Feb 4, 2020
Bit of a shock starting ep 15 then being jumped to this new game. That said has anyone been able to make any progress. I can get her intelligence to 5 manners to 4 love and mood to 1 but nothing on the jogging. Does it depend on the running clothes you buy her or getting the size right.
Cheers
That took me a while to figure out too. To get her to agree to start jogging you have to order pizza at the start, and then she'll agree to it as consequences.

A

Reactions: Daveiy

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If I know Bob as well as I think I do. His interpatution of NTR is between the girls mainly with the jealousy aspect. There will be other male characters that will try, but not succeed. So not really NTR......

por12

Nov 22, 2020
If I know Bob as well as I think I do. His interpatution of NTR is between the girls mainly with the jealousy aspect. There will be other male characters that will try, but not succeed. So not really NTR......
he already answered
there is no ntr
the dev has a so so english and there was a misunderstanding with the tag definition too
dev was talking about the "jealosy" the mc will get from other males

Apr 2, 2018
I guess you're wrong - From Lewdpixel.com - " ‘F95Zone’ definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC’ "
Nothing mentioned about another male character.
That is the definition, yes. Unfortunately most people don't actually know what NTR means, and seem to confuse it with "cuckolding". Regardless, for future reference, if you tag something with NTR on this website, people will think you mean cuckolding.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
he already answered
there is no ntr
the dev has a so so english and there was a misunderstanding with the tag definition too
dev was talking about the "jealosy" the mc will get from other males but the mc will "protect" the girls
It's not a question about so so English - It's a question how you read and understand the definition. May I suggest you to read this

por12

Nov 22, 2020
It's not a question about so so English - It's a question how you read and understand the definition. May I suggest you to read this
from the site u posted
" The Wikipedia definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media’. Whereas the adult site ‘F95Zone’ definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC’. The urban dictionary definition of ‘Netorare’ is ‘A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime."

it seems the author of the article is talking about his personal view on the tag
the widely accepted one is "Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful" as the site u posted mention too.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
from the site u posted
" The Wikipedia definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media’. Whereas the adult site ‘F95Zone’ definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC’. The urban dictionary definition of ‘Netorare’ is ‘A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime."

it seems the author of the article is talking about his personal view on the tag
the widely accepted one is "Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful" as the site u posted mention too.
Exactly - no one is talking about another male character fucking your girls. Cheating and unfaithful can be many things. Wait and see...

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Exactly - no one is talking about another male character fucking your girls. Cheating and unfaithful can be many things. Wait and see...
ye the f95zone definition can be kinda interpreted in different ways
love uor games dude cant wait :love::love:

Reactions: darlic

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I guess you're wrong - From Lewdpixel.com - " ‘F95Zone’ definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC’ "
Nothing mentioned about another male character.
Well at the very end I did say that female to female can be possible NTR but that's not the NTR that anyone here cares about. Therefore my definition is not wrong, just more practical.

Anyways let me ask point blank. Will there be sexual scenes between the main girls with any MALE characters against the MC wishes or not? Some of your replies tells me you're leaning towards the latter but its not clear.

By the way, I'm a fan of your games and I'm not trying to pick a fight. I will play your game no matter what. I just want clarifications as to what I'm going into.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes