2.60 star(s) 39 Votes

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I really do love the other games from this series...I'm hoping that Bob has used all his experience from the previous games and give us a great game with GOOD ANIMATIONS. The girls have always been on point and I didn't even mind the grinding (Even in Room For Rent) but to not grace us with great animations is a crime. I seen glimpses of greatness in My Best Friend's Daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: haupro0

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
"This is the third story in the series."

Ok, and will you finish one of them sooner or later?

(dev, i' m joking with you) :ROFLMAO:
Hell, I'm still waiting for Room for Rent to be finish and imagine my surprise when this pops up.....It's all good, though

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
There doesn't seem to be anything TO this, there's that prologue, then the game closes. Is there supposed to be more?

Reactions: Aelth

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Will most likely be like the other games, MC + girls, Girls + Girls, generally his games only the MC gets the girls, no other guy touches them, but the girls get up to things together as well

Reactions: Jenzi800

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
For the love of god please don't let this game be sandbox. I'm glad I don't see it in the tags. Just tell a story with a few choices about fetishes. The dev is great at having a good scenario and has great renders but the grind/repeating/searching sandbox game type puts everyone off to the point of abandoning the game.

Just read the reviews for the other games. Renders and Story are praised but the gameplay is horrendous!
Please dev consider the option to have more people supporting you and singing your praises instead of people leaving bad reviews because your games are impossible to enjoy.

Shadowfx

Jul 16, 2020
There will only be one route ...NTR route :) - You're welcome to play my other games however there are not much NTR in these games. It's free :)
The renders look beautiful, would have definitely been worth a look until I read this. If you change your mind and make NTR avoidable I'd definitely be interested. Until then, download cancelled and bookmark removed.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
For the love of god please don't let this game be sandbox. I'm glad I don't see it in the tags. Just tell a story with a few choices about fetishes. The dev is great at having a good scenario and has great renders but the grind/repeating/searching sandbox game type puts everyone off to the point of abandoning the game.

Just read the reviews for the other games. Renders and Story are praised but the gameplay is horrendous!
Please dev consider the option to have more people supporting you and singing your praises instead of people leaving bad reviews because your games are impossible to enjoy.
sandbox is under planned tags. So like his other games, the prologue isn't sandbox but after that it will be.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
If you spent the time from this one and second one you have going you would have the first one completed by now. I can see it coming 3 unfinished games. Multiple task at one time takes forever and never get completed properly. Finish one and I,ll try it.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
sandbox is under planned tags. So like his other games, the prologue isn't sandbox but after that it will be.
The creator is his own worst enemy. His games could be among the top games, but the grind is horrendous. I've given up on both of his previous games because of that, which is sad because I absolutely love the models of the girls and story wasn't too bad. But seeing same scenes over and over again... yeah, not for me.

And what comes to this game. I'll check what prologue looks like and perhaps bit of the grind, but it's very likely that this will go to my abandoned games pile as well, especially when there's NTR bogey lurking around. I don't mind seeing some scenes of that if it fits story, but I'm certainly getting no any sexual kicks from that.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, so after ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME, this is a prequel of the original game which tells the story of the MC's first love (duh). I'm assuming the NTR isn't going to be years worth of watching the female characters fucked in front of you, but more how the MC loses her at the end - because it's a prequel. And we know they aren't still together.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
His 'stories' are always utterly linear and there's no branching or in other words it's just a VN that has been put through a shredder, preying on it's players to spend days and weeks (real time) to try and put it all together again.

If we look at the other games then chances are that once again it will be the equivalent of piecing page per page together after they had been through the shredder. Meticulously lining up one strip of paper up to the next one... until you have a page ... and then, and only then, are you allowed to start puzzling the 2nd, and only the second page is allowed, one together... and if by any chance you tried to line up the wrong strip of paper you'll have to restart the page from scratch.

After which you can do it all over again with each next chapter.
That is what this dev considers a sandbox game. This is what he thinks is *fun*

By the way, to all the white knights out there, I take it that this girl is another sister/niece/clone of the girls in BFD as well as RFR? The reason I ask is because this Dev only seems to use 1 body type and one face. Just compare the picture on top of each thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-v16-beta-celavie-group.33328/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-daughter-v15-01-celavie-group.67639/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-first-love-v0-1-calaviegroup.101807/

The only mystery will be how long it will take him before starting another game yet again without finishing the previous titles.
RFR took him 15 months before launching BFD and winding down progress on RFR
BFD took him 13 months before launching MFL

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
His 'stories' are always utterly linear and there's no branching or in other words it's just a VN
You clearly have not played his games, there are several different orders in which you can tackle the characters and their events, yes to change chapter you have to unlock everything, but you do it in the order you want, which is the definition of sandbox

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
2.60 star(s) 39 Votes