2.60 star(s) 39 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The only mystery will be how long it will take him before starting another game yet again without finishing the previous titles.
Also, the best part of his games to me are the long teasing sections that the first few chapters offer, my bet is that even the dev enjoys it more which is the reason he keeps starting new games. So I'm glad for each new game because it means more teasing chapters.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
Wait, isn't that grooming? Not cool!
Every one of his games are about grooming. RFR and MBFD are both about how an old man is trying to convince as many young women as possible to become his personal sex pets. He tries to make it sound like something else by pretending the girls like it and that the MC is actually protecting them or some such bs, but ultimately they're all pretty much games about a serial rapist.

That aside, I'll add in my voice here: for the complaining I have given celaviegroup over the past two games, I do like them, and I hope, as others do, that he sticks to his guns and does not add NTR. I get the impression that the lead dev is not a fluent English speaker and that he might be mistaken on what NTR actually means. Given his previous games, I get the impression that the NTR will be perpetrated by the MC himself, either against another male character, or with other women against his "first love". I also get the impression that this will not be hard NTR (fucking in front of the NTR target for the strict purpose of humiliation), but rather the usual sense of "cheating" without any humiliating implications. Any one of these scenarios would be something I'm willing to accept, if the quality of the scenes and dialogue remains the same or higher.

I was gonna make a longer post here, but I'll put it on MBFD instead.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
As long as the story builds the love interests, and not go and tell you the typical: "this is your girlfriend" before sending her to the gym to be gangbanged by a group of horsedicked black dudes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did 0.1 get posted a second time? Because I already downloaded this the other day.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all
Just to explain how I understand NTR as it has many definitions.
NTR is about jealousy - it can either be between the girls or men.
Will there be a competitor to our MC in this game - yes but it will not be the main story. The main part is jealousy between the girls and that will drive them in the 'right' direction.
If I have made something wrong with tags - I apologize.
Last episode of 'My best friend's daughter' does also cover episode 1 of 'My first love'.
From episode 2 - the game starts and your first job is to 'convert' our main female character (Olivia) into a beautiful young girl.
There will be lot of challenges in the game so it is a sandbox game for sure. For those who just want a 'click and watch game' - Please ignore this game. For those who like the small victories in a game and enjoy when you have triggered a new bookmark - This game might be something for you.
Personally I enjoy the teasing part of a game. That's why I put that part to a new high level in 'My First Love'.
Episode 2 that are available for highest tear members is the largest update I ever have made with more than 1.000 new images and 89 bookmarks.
I will very soon make upload episode 1 here in this thread, however I'm busy with episode 3 too.
Wish you all happy playing

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hi all
Just to explain how I understand NTR as it has many definitions.
NTR is about jealousy - it can either be between the girls or men.
Will there be a competitor to our MC in this game - yes but it will not be the main story. The main part is jealousy between the girls and that will drive them in the 'right' direction.
If I have made something wrong with tags - I apologize.
No, I don't think you are mis-tagging if you intend to add scenes/routes where the girls have relationships with other male characters against the MC wishes.

For example: "Will there be a competitor to our MC in this game - yes"

So the question then becomes, are there scenarios where the MC loses? If so, what are the consequences and did the MC react negatively? Will it trigger sexual scenes with the girls and the other male character? If yes, then its NTR.

(Also, Jealousy between girl characters has nothing to do with NTR or at the very least, not the NTR anyone here actually cares about)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah if the LI's go screwing other guys, then that's the NTR i'm not interested in, so i'm hoping that doesn't happen.
I'm fine with the girls playing around with eachother, but not another guy, and even if the girls do play with eachother, i'd still like the MC involved :)

May 30, 2020
Please update mega link content. Its till 0.0 there

Edit: wait...the game on mega 0.0 and the game on mixdrop 0.1 were totally same content wise. And none of them contains any pics which are uplodaded here. Are these pics just teasers? thats not okay to represent like this

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
No, I don't think you are mis-tagging if you intend to add scenes/routes where the girls have relationships with other male characters against the MC wishes.

For example: "Will there be a competitor to our MC in this game - yes"

So the question then becomes, are there scenarios where the MC loses? If so, what are the consequences and did the MC react negatively? Will it trigger sexual scenes with the girls and the other male character? If yes, then its NTR.

(Also, Jealousy between girl characters has nothing to do with NTR or at the very least, not the NTR anyone here actually cares about)
I guess you're wrong - From Lewdpixel.com - " ‘F95Zone’ definition of ‘NTR’ is ‘Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC’ "
Nothing mentioned about another male character.

May 30, 2020
Downloads fine for me, may want to check your connection or try a different browser
1639569656907.png

What is the quality of my connection do with the fact that the last version is 0.1 and on mega the version is 0.0?:D
However it doesnt really matter because i downloaded 0.1 from other source and the content is totally the same. Mega file should be a naming mistake

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 1546108

What is the quality of my connection do with the fact that the last version is 0.1 and on mega the version is 0.0?:D
However it doesnt really matter because i downloaded 0.1 from other source and the content is totally the same. Mega file should be a naming mistake
From your post it sounded like you were having issues downloading it, my bad :)

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Or even worse, a decrepit old man will be the one who steals MC's girl. :sick: i'm out of here.
And it probably still has that same wrinkly ass old man as an MC like the other 2 games of his I have on ignore, I swear this dev has a geriatric fetish.
Only RfR had Father Christmas as the MC. Both MBFD and MFL the MC is a lot younger.
Seems you have at least 1 Celavie game to catch up on now that your assumptions about the MC as well as the dev's perceived fetish has been cleared up.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
His 'stories' are always utterly linear and there's no branching or in other words it's just a VN that has been put through a shredder, preying on it's players to spend days and weeks (real time) to try and put it all together again.

If we look at the other games then chances are that once again it will be the equivalent of piecing page per page together after they had been through the shredder. Meticulously lining up one strip of paper up to the next one... until you have a page ... and then, and only then, are you allowed to start puzzling the 2nd, and only the second page is allowed, one together... and if by any chance you tried to line up the wrong strip of paper you'll have to restart the page from scratch.

After which you can do it all over again with each next chapter.
That is what this dev considers a sandbox game. This is what he thinks is *fun*

By the way, to all the white knights out there, I take it that this girl is another sister/niece/clone of the girls in BFD as well as RFR? The reason I ask is because this Dev only seems to use 1 body type and one face. Just compare the picture on top of each thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-for-rent-v16-beta-celavie-group.33328/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-daughter-v15-01-celavie-group.67639/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-first-love-v0-1-calaviegroup.101807/

The only mystery will be how long it will take him before starting another game yet again without finishing the previous titles.
RFR took him 15 months before launching BFD and winding down progress on RFR
BFD took him 13 months before launching MFL
I just take the previous games as "Done", but with the option to continue the story once the inspiration strikes.
He could potentially mark them as 'Done', as they've reached their logical conclusions and then create a RfR 2 (the sequel / add catchy secondary title after the colon) in the future.

So no, he's not abandoning 1 game to go on to the next. At least in my opinion.

Reactions: Alegor

dnsin2019

Oct 27, 2019
You clearly have not played his games, there are several different orders in which you can tackle the characters and their events, yes to change chapter you have to unlock everything, but you do it in the order you want, which is the definition of sandbox
Let me qoute you "yes to change chapter you have to unlock everything".

Which means you agree that unless you have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's that the dev wants you to at the time and place he wants you to there is no progression to the next chapter.
Furthermore there is no meaningful choice to be made because you don't have a choice in whom or how to corrupt/seduce or not.
Please explain to me how this means that it isn't strictly linear.
I won't hold my breath for your debunking.

I played RFR. There is no game, there is hardly a comprehensible story.
I played some of MBFD. There is no game, there is even less of a comprehensible story.
You disagree? Then please tell me what the agency is of the different characters involved?
I think you'll see it comes down to : MC wants to bed everything that is female and the females have as much personality as a cheap blowup sex doll.

The only choices you have in either of the previous games is which room will you mindlessly visit for the 726th time in the hope to get a smidgen of progress in the story and if you happen to visit it on the wrong moment you'll undo the progress you made in the last couple of in game days/weeks. (as proof play RFR with the mod by Nighttrain, where you can see your progress or loss of progress depending on the action you take).

For his second game he decide to put in a walkthrough system of sorts (which was barely an improvement but at least it have some hints) and now he decide to rip it out the game and only have it available to paying members. Considering that the mod that Nighttrain made for RFR was far superior to the system that the dev made for MBFD... if I was a paying member I would ask if he was pulling my leg.

Too make it perfectly clear, I like a slow burn and teasing but there has to be a sense of progression that doesn't feel arbitrary. Something that this dev doesn't comprehend.
E.G.: hug her = creep unless you hug her at time z while in location y and repeat this x times at undisclosed intervals that you just have to guess at. This describes the action in both RFR and MBFD.

If you can refute my arguments with facts instead of statements and feelings then I'm all ears.

My advice, if you don't want to wear out your mouse, or mousepad, spend your time and money on something else until this dev has proven that he can actually make and finish a product.
Oh and that he stops reusing the same female model over and over and over again.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Let me qoute you "yes to change chapter you have to unlock everything".

Which means you agree that unless you have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's that the dev wants you to at the time and place he wants you to there is no progression to the next chapter.
Furthermore there is no meaningful choice to be made because you don't have a choice in whom or how to corrupt/seduce or not.
Please explain to me how this means that it isn't strictly linear.
I won't hold my breath for your debunking.

I played RFR. There is no game, there is hardly a comprehensible story.
I played some of MBFD. There is no game, there is even less of a comprehensible story.
You disagree? Then please tell me what the agency is of the different characters involved?
I think you'll see it comes down to : MC wants to bed everything that is female and the females have as much personality as a cheap blowup sex doll.

The only choices you have in either of the previous games is which room will you mindlessly visit for the 726th time in the hope to get a smidgen of progress in the story and if you happen to visit it on the wrong moment you'll undo the progress you made in the last couple of in game days/weeks. (as proof play RFR with the mod by Nighttrain, where you can see your progress or loss of progress depending on the action you take).

For his second game he decide to put in a walkthrough system of sorts (which was barely an improvement but at least it have some hints) and now he decide to rip it out the game and only have it available to paying members. Considering that the mod that Nighttrain made for RFR was far superior to the system that the dev made for MBFD... if I was a paying member I would ask if he was pulling my leg.

Too make it perfectly clear, I like a slow burn and teasing but there has to be a sense of progression that doesn't feel arbitrary. Something that this dev doesn't comprehend.
E.G.: hug her = creep unless you hug her at time z while in location y and repeat this x times at undisclosed intervals that you just have to guess at. This describes the action in both RFR and MBFD.

If you can refute my arguments with facts instead of statements and feelings then I'm all ears.

My advice, if you don't want to wear out your mouse, or mousepad, spend your time and money on something else until this dev has proven that he can actually make and finish a product.
Oh and that he stops reusing the same female model over and over and over again.
its a linear story played using a open environment
whats the problem with it?
i rate this way of playing way higher than other games where u can only read the dialogue and wait for the next scene
it feels like u are actually engaging with the characters instead of reading a story
u can easily replay scenes too without the need for a gallery which is a nice bonus

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 39 Votes