2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well decided to play a second time and the game bugged out on me. Doctor Bob keeps giving her a long yellow shirt any time they enter the living room, even though she's already wearing it and the jogging has become a triple feature (repeats twice) then it's bed time... oh well.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Well decided to play a second time and the game bugged out on me. Doctor Bob keeps giving her a long yellow shirt any time they enter the living room, even though she's already wearing it and the jogging has become a triple feature (repeats twice) then it's bed time... oh well.
Shit happens when you play a non public version but an unfinished leaked version.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
mainx.png
Mini mod
- Change Location name to image button and add mouse tooltip to display name when mouse hover.
- Fix bedroom bug.
- Fix my mod now text hidden when back to main screen.
(Sorry my renpy = 1/10 , my english 2/10 ,my python language = 0.5/10 , just copy and paste code from last game .)

Last edited:

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i'm stuck at 85 of 89 and can't seem to progress anymore, help would be appreciate :)

jorgemtz88

Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately I don't know which is number 23 (see post above). And what is a bookmark? A scene?
Generally it seemed to be important to let her keep the doors open and then enter without knocking wherever possible. Also raising her mood for a few days as high as possible (will reset unfortunately each morning) by being a good guy might have been an influence. I don't know.
Some help please

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
"i'm stuck at 85 of 89 and can't seem to progress anymore, help would be appreciate :)"
Same for me... I'm increasing her shape, intelligence and love, but struggling to improve her mood... what am I doing wrong?

Early days... I know it's not everybody's favourite, but I like the slow corruption... it's just that I'm not very good at it and need a few more hints!

Love the girl... looking forward to seeing more of her!
W. ;)

Reactions: dal776 and GateC.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone tell me how and in wich order i should play these games?? cuz i downloaded my best friend daughter and it says i must play roomates first...but that game isn't compelted..so i'm confused. thanks

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
can someone tell me how and in wich order i should play these games?? cuz i downloaded my best friend daughter and it says i must play roomates first...but that game isn't compelted..so i'm confused. thanks
The order is Room for Rent => My best friend's daughter => My first Love
"Room for Rent" was the first one. "My best friends daughter" and "My first Love" are Substories of Room for Rent (stories from the past of the protagonist). They are told by the protagonist of "Room for Rent" at the current end point of "Room for Rent". That's why the dev doesn't consider Room for Rent to be finished. He says, it will be continued after the substories are told.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You can play them in the order you want.
My first love is not completed yet so I'll suggest that you start with RFR. If you get stuck, just let me know and I'll guide you.
Wish you happy playing

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The order is Room for Rent => My best friend's daughter => My first Love
"Room for Rent" was the first one. "My best friends daughter" and "My first Love" are Substories of Room for Rent (stories from the past of the protagonist). They are told by the protagonist of "Room for Rent" at the current end point of "Room for Rent". That's why the dev doesn't consider Room for Rent to be finished. He says, it will be continued after the substories are told.
In fact it's one long story....

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
can you tell me the maximum values ? i have mood 8 manner 5 shape 18 intelligence 16 love 15 85/89

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes