2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The part i referred to as stupid was that it autopicks the negative option if you speed through it. Not the action of her being mad about it. I should have clarified I guess.

That's fair, I guess I fall under the category of dislike this type of random grindy gameplay, I was thankful for the save files in the OP, I got tired of being stuck on 1 thing left to do and not finding it so I used those, I would have quit the game in chapter 1 if those did not exist.
You still did not answer about the hint system that doesn't work in the settings. Unless it does work but I can't find anywhere it does. I remember the PC in on of the games had a hint system or maybe that was with cheats I don't remember.
Your characters are great that's why I keep comming back at least.
Yeah that's a good line to be at haha
I see - too much copy and paste, sorry. The hint system is not in use and will not be in use. As supporter you'll have access to Lukumo's WT and direct support. Episode 4 is not very difficult at all to play and WT should not be necessary.

Reactions: Igor9504

woeifjweofi

Nov 5, 2019
I really enjoy it exactly the way it is. Can't explain why, maybe the grinding raises my emotional investment.
Finished ep 5 and have to add two cents: as much as I love all your games so far, for me they are basically "done" once the main girl runs around completely uncovered/naked >25% of the time. Before that point I am really invested, beyond that point it becomes kind of desperate. It turns from erotic tension to pathetically trying to score something. At those points we also usually loose touch to reality: you normally don't get a girl/woman completely naked for days/weeks before you get intimate. The worst (almost funny) form was your former game, where all girls where already sitting butt naked at the breakfast table before the day even started (as the story turned more twisted every day). :D

Continue what you are doing, you are a great artist. But personally I would direct more skill into slow burning erotic instead of "post 100% naked" story telling attempts. Also carrying more and more additional girls to a late game already full of naked girls would be better invested into side stories.

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
?? Are you sure have played the right game? This is a huge update with more than 950 images and no less than 97 new bookmarks. It's one of the largest update I ever have made
Yeah I went through the entire update in about 15 mins most of it was spent trying to find new scenes. and the new scenes were mostly just trying to make the main girl feel comfortable without a top on so not much happened content wise. that's what I meant.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Finished ep 5 and have to add two cents: as much as I love all your games so far, for me they are basically "done" once the main girl runs around completely uncovered/naked >25% of the time. Before that point I am really invested, beyond that point it becomes kind of desperate. It turns from erotic tension to pathetically trying to score something. At those points we also usually loose touch to reality: you normally don't get a girl/woman completely naked for days/weeks before you get intimate. The worst (almost funny) form was your former game, where all girls where already sitting butt naked at the breakfast table before the day even started (as the story turned more twisted every day). :D

Continue what you are doing, you are a great artist. But personally I would direct more skill into slow burning erotic instead of "post 100% naked" story telling attempts. Also carrying more and more additional girls to a late game already full of naked girls would be better invested into side stories.
Thanks for your input
I agree but this is really a balance. Many supporters ask me to make faster progress were others ask for slower progress.
Side stories! - I'm not sure if that will help but will try to figure out something

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I went through the entire update in about 15 mins most of it was spent trying to find new scenes. and the new scenes were mostly just trying to make the main girl feel comfortable without a top on so not much happened content wise. that's what I meant.
If you look at many issues here - they didn't played the game in 15 minutes. It's tough being me :)

por12

Nov 22, 2020
can someone post a comparison of a normal image and high resolution one?i would like to see the differences

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Same here, but I just kept going. I think it was a weekday-related scene and it was pretty minor.
Celaviegroup - I actually quite like the slow burn stuff, although it often gets repetitive to grind for the last couple.
If I may make a suggestion, maybe two levels of bookmarks for each episode - 'storyline' and 'non-essential'.
You can't progress without all the storyline ones, but completionists can still 'catch all the Pokemon' if they want.

Reactions: Burg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Same here, but I just kept going. I think it was a weekday-related scene and it was pretty minor.
Celaviegroup - I actually quite like the slow burn stuff, although it often gets repetitive to grind for the last couple.
If I may make a suggestion, maybe two levels of bookmarks for each episode - 'storyline' and 'non-essential'.
You can't progress without all the storyline ones, but completionists can still 'catch all the Pokemon' if they want.
Thanks for your proposal. It might make sense. The bookmarks are in fact your control so you can see how far you are in the game and make sure you have seen it all. There is one game path only and no side stories. I made it this way so players always will see all scenes if they fulfill the episode. One of the reasons is that I don't want to have a game where the girls are shy in one scene and in next scene you can fuck her as you want. The steady progress is important for me. The disadvantage is that the game can be a bit grindy at the end of an episode. I'm doing my utmost to avoid it but that's tough because players play the game in different ways. As long as I can improve the game I'm extremely open for any suggestions, but I don't want to make a 10 minutes novel. I want to keep the challenges and more or less force the player to follow the dialogue and then the storyline.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for your proposal. It might make sense. The bookmarks are in fact your control so you can see how far you are in the game and make sure you have seen it all. There is one game path only and no side stories. I made it this way so players always will see all scenes if they fulfill the episode. One of the reasons is that I don't want to have a game where the girls are shy in one scene and in next scene you can fuck her as you want. The steady progress is important for me. The disadvantage is that the game can be a bit grindy at the end of an episode. I'm doing my utmost to avoid it but that's tough because players play the game in different ways. As long as I can improve the game I'm extremely open for any suggestions, but I don't want to make a 10 minutes novel. I want to keep the challenges and more or less force the player to follow the dialogue and then the storyline.
Ep4 is probably the easiest episode in a long time. The only tricky bookmark was finding the swimming pool at 2300 because nothing happened there before. But there was a problem with the story with the girl with medical issues. MC says for her to come back the following Saturday for a third time, this was not shown in the game.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Ep4 is probably the easiest episode in a long time. The only tricky bookmark was finding the swimming pool at 2300 because nothing happened there before. But there was a problem with the story with the girl with medical issues. MC says for her to come back the following Saturday for a third time, this was not shown in the game.
You're tough :) Honestly I made the story for 4 events but decided to move the last 2 events to episode 5. I just forgot to change the dialogue, damn :)

Hardon69

Mar 2, 2022
Hi, can someone please help?

I am stuck at 69/89 episode 2, everyday just repeats. Olivia's mood just keeps changing to 5 at beginning of each day no matter how much I improve it the day before. The only other stat I am able to change every day is her intelligence which is already at 27, while her shape is at 24 and does not change no matter what you do.

If anyone knows this please answer. Thanks.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Hi, can someone please help?

I am stuck at 69/89 episode 2, everyday just repeats. Olivia's mood just keeps changing to 5 at beginning of each day no matter how much I improve it the day before. The only other stat I am able to change every day is her intelligence which is already at 27, while her shape is at 24 and does not change no matter what you do.

If anyone knows this please answer. Thanks.
What version of the game are you playing? And can you please share your latest save.

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Again solved it took a while, beautiful new images. But after much searching and time the end reached again on to the next . too bad it takes so long for a new episode. thanks again for the makers

Reactions: Burg
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes