2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
I am so confused, haven't been able to do anything since episode one because there is no way to switch characters. Even when viewing the instructions where it says "Here you'll be able to switch characters when you see this icon" there is no icon. Am I missing something? Tried multiple versions of the game, new saves, cant get it working.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
I let her win 3 times just like you did, but i didn't get those missing pool scenes

after i let her win the 3 times i went to the pool but nothing, at that time she is in the bathroom, after that scene she goes to the bedroom and that is the end of the day
I let her loose 3-4 times and then she wins automatically after that i was able to trigger pool scene

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Lets be honest ! "let her win 3 time in a row" ... serious what the Fek ... Why doesn't she ride me 3 times in a ROW lol

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
In episode 4 when I rub Lina's tits on the beach while Olivia watches, the game messes up and becomes unplayable. The options to skip a day or a period of time both disappear. The only things you can do is go to Olivia in the Guest Room where you can't escape entering over and over, put suntan lotion on Olivia, or go to the dining room where she is not there. There is no way out of this loop of 3 choices (especially the dining room) so that you can continue the game.
View attachment 4-4-LT1.save

Reactions: crmsn7

dave1966

Feb 11, 2019
Ep 5 continually stuck on 80/90. Been back and started 5 again end of stuck at 80, Two days just stuck and going nowhere any help
was better when had clues etc

Reactions: bhawks89

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Im just gonna tell truth ! Bob has some of the best renders for female models, but he milks it (can you blame him) , he will make Click every location all times of day or night ! Thing i learned from bob games he LIKES 3... i have idea why But if you do all task 3 times, ya can progress ! (hopefully anyways)

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I know this game is an absolute grind fest and this guy usually fails at the endings of his games but I just cant stop playing every new update it is strangely addictive haha

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
think I've run into a bug it says I'm still on episode 4 and the event is at 99/97 clearly it failed to move onto episode 5 properly

Reactions: rdblev

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
So lets get this straight ! (ignore the Grind fest) if you didnt complete old chapters (Example Eat fast Food)? the game is Done. HAHAHA WTFFFFFFFF lol

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I am also stuck at 87/90 with no signs of advancement. Seems like quite a few people are getting stuck here. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if we are all missing a key step or sequence?

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
Use it with save 2-4-lt1.save. This save i'm download from discord. it start at end episode 4.
** file is update my mod then you need to download full mod and WT at page 31

r-nata

Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the day of the week in the console? Unfortunately, I didn't find it.

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
Untitled.jpg

Where is the icon? I haven't been able to play since the very first release because I cant swap characters. This is the most recent version. This is a new game. Am I blind?

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
I am so confused, haven't been able to do anything since episode one because there is no way to switch characters. Even when viewing the instructions where it says "Here you'll be able to switch characters when you see this icon" there is no icon. Am I missing something? Tried multiple versions of the game, new saves, cant get it working.
View attachment 1795937

Where is the icon? I haven't been able to play since the very first release because I cant swap characters. This is the most recent version. This is a new game. Am I blind?
You can't switch characters as you please... Only in certain Situations. When you are able to switch character, there is the head of the person in question visible on the top left corner.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes