2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
You can't switch characters as you please... Only in certain Situations. When you are able to switch character, there is the head of the person in question visible on the top left corner.
Yea Im guessing it shows up like in the other games of the series but honestly I cant see any icon showing up ever. The screenshot is from the tutorial/instructions where I am guessing it is supposed to always show up but nothing.

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Yea Im guessing it shows up like in the other games of the series but honestly I cant see any icon showing up ever. The screenshot is from the tutorial/instructions where I am guessing it is supposed to always show up but nothing.
If I remember correctly, the first time you can switch is when Olivia goes to the bathroom you have the option to close the door or not. Like BlaBlaGames said, a picture of her face will appear in the top left corner.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Use it with save 2-4-lt1.save. This save i'm download from discord. it start at end episode 4.
** file is update my mod then you need to download full mod and WT at page 31
Great mod, I can see that I missed one event early, number 7:
1651861470725.png

I checked and it's e5_7, I had to use the console to confirm that it's False, now I don't know what to do, it seems like, as with other from this dev, some of these events are time-dependant, and missing one messes up everything else. I tried turning this to True but I could advance anyway, still stuck in 86/90, any ideas?

Reactions: DVC804

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I was able to get to 88/90 when i did a new run and decided to let her chicken out on joining me for a late night swim. Apparently her saying no instead of yes count as scenes. Makes me wonder if the last two I'm missing might be earlier refusals that I never let her choose.

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
If I remember correctly, the first time you can switch is when Olivia goes to the bathroom you have the option to close the door or not. Like BlaBlaGames said, a picture of her face will appear in the top left corner.
Dont remember that. I am currently just repeating bringing her to school, picking her up, homework, dinner where she refuses to go for a jog and then bed. I will restart it again and see if there is something I missed.

Can anyone cinfirm though that the icon does show up in the tutorial/instructions part? If it does then something is wrong with my game because it doesnt for me.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For anyone having issues completing episode 5 (5.03), make sure you have the save file from the end of episode 4/beginning of episode 5 that was provided by the dev, as there can be a variable too high from the previous episode, that will prevent some events triggering in episode 5

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
Dont remember that. I am currently just repeating bringing her to school, picking her up, homework, dinner where she refuses to go for a jog and then bed. I will restart it again and see if there is something I missed.

Can anyone cinfirm though that the icon does show up in the tutorial/instructions part? If it does then something is wrong with my game because it doesnt for me.
I can't recall seeing the icon in the tutorial. Guess that's a general bug throughout all episodes published untill now.

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
I can't recall seeing the icon in the tutorial. Guess that's a general bug throughout all episodes published untill now.
Think I found the issue. You HAVE to let her get the pizza at the start it seems, otherwise it softlocks the game. I was always going with the other option.

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
If you can't wait Dev fix error and want to see events 90/90 then use this.
But use it for joke ^^

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
suwit thx ident problem
problem ist here wrong logic in game Im play no walk.... and status 80/90 20 day canot next step, ->
Snímka obrazovky z 2022-05-08 12-47-04.png

clearly not treated (if) 7,59,50,61 and I assume that it will not allow to continue to 85,86,87,88,89 a big pity because lately only decode images and no play

sry no good eng

Reactions: bhawks89

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
suwit thx ident problem
problem ist here wrong logic in game Im play no walk.... and status 80/90 20 day canot next step, ->
View attachment 1799599

clearly not treated (if) 7,59,50,61 and I assume that it will not allow to continue to 85,86,87,88,89 a big pity because lately only decode images and no play

sry no good eng
- Post your save file pls.
- e5_7 is missing event too but I'm not fix my code.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes