2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
we hang on to that its the dev's fault if you just skip everything without reading...

u guys must be fun at partys :)
believe me - i AM reading - even it's hard to read the same stuff over and over gain just to move your hand 5 cm. As much as i want to like his games, as the renders are really well done, but that grind makes me feel the opposite - after each update i hate his games more and more. Guess it will end on blacklist instead of patreon supporter list.

Just imagine - there has been a time where i left work early just because i saw there's a new update for "Room For Rent" - but now i feel angry when i get home and recignize that there's only another update from this grind-feast-addicted dev over here - SAD... really sad

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
And again this game shows a grind-shit-show (play a scene 5 times to move your hand 5 cm downwards).
Asides that stuck at 87/90.

This guy has the skills to do top notch games - really no clue why he keeps so hard doing such shit :unsure:
to get to last one, go to pool at night and go swim.

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Feels like this game is missing tags. Are the tags correct for the current status of the game? Is there only teasing still in the game?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
to get to last one, go to pool at night and go swim.
nope - i went to the pool several times to swim - i also turned on the lights. But after that there's no way to swim at night again - always get the message "She is not there". I tried several different times.
Exactly That's why i talked about - this is the mess which makes that "game" unenjoyable. Every pleasure you built up during the game is completely destroyed by such a grind.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Seems like I am too dumb to play this game over which I have just stumbled. o_O

I am in an endless loop in Episode 1.
I wake her up, have breakfast with her, drive her to school, pick her up and do homework, watch her sleep for several hours, eat dinner and then she either learns in the living room or stays in the guest room with a towel on.

How do I get her to jog with me and use the pool?
I bought her a jogging outfit (the one on the right side) but everytime I ask her she says she is too lazy.

(SNIP)

Thanks for a quick advice......
You have to let her have pizza at the start,even though the hints lead you otherwise :)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Tried the game, got stuck, found out that I was missing events 2-78 and 2-84, so I went looking for them in the code... and I can't find them anywhere? I don't think it's possible to progress from chapter 2 without using the "skip chapter" button.

Reactions: dav121

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Lets see the same scene broken into 300 pieces and every 20 pieces or so, please release the grip on your penis to hear some words from the dev, you will appreciate him in that particular moment and you will both share a moment in the distance, a moment that will last forever.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there going to be any vaginal sex at some point? Just curious
at some point, yes .... but guess it's not within the first 6 episodes (5 are out now). This so called "developer" is known for horrible grind without any deeper sexual content for years before he does some pen sex scenes (and after the first few scenes he will abandon his game and start a new one - as he had done before 2 times right now).

His games are not really adult VN sandbox games where you enjoy a nice story, they are more like "Find the right location at the right time". As reward you get the next render before you have to find the next trigger (riddle/puzzle game).

Just look at this chapter:
90 triggers -> in short:
- do some runs at the beach, have 2 photoshots and look after your new maid. Aside that touch your girl here and there.
That's it. Progress with your girl: touch her boobs, touch her belly, make her lose her bikini and TRY to finger her vagina, kiss her.

Boring, blue balling, disappointing

Last edited:

TheThiefFct9

Apr 18, 2019
And again this game shows a grind-shit-show (play a scene 5 times to move your hand 5 cm downwards).

This guy has the skills to do top notch games - really no clue why he keeps so hard doing such shit :unsure:
The bug is that e5_19 is set during episode 4, and the event count is reset at start of episode 5, so if you start a new game, you can never finish episode 5
Also, e5_84 can be easily missed if you don't talk the first time to Martine at 19:00

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The bug is that e5_19 is set during episode 4, and the event count is reset at start of episode 5, so if you start a new game, you can never finish episode 5
Also, e5_84 can be easily missed if you don't talk the first time to Martine at 19:00
thanks - but i already solved it. It has been the missing "let her win" 3 times in a row ( I always alternated between "win" and "let her win" ) - after that i got the missing pool scenes.

Overall again extremely disappointing content - WAY too much grind for moving your hand a few.....I wait for the next update, and if nothing changes, i blacklist this crap finally. Got way too much patience to grind until here at all though.

Reactions: dav121

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018

Same here, i'm also stuck at 87

Reactions: Festus88

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
thanks - but i already solved it. It has been the missing "let her win" 3 times in a row ( I always alternated between "win" and "let her win" ) - after that i got the missing pool scenes.

Overall again extremely disappointing content - WAY too much grind for moving your hand a few.....I wait for the next update, and if nothing changes, i blacklist this crap finally. Got way too much patience to grind until here at all though.
I let her win 3 times just like you did, but i didn't get those missing pool scenes

after i let her win the 3 times i went to the pool but nothing, at that time she is in the bathroom, after that scene she goes to the bedroom and that is the end of the day

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I am surprised that this is just coming out now here, Bob had released it to the public on his patreon around two weeks ago. Also problems that players were having have already been discussed here.

The next release ep6 will be available on May 20 and ep7 on June 17.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes