2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I could do it but the size will huge. It contains almost 40.000 images so ...
Start with Room for rent - My best friend's daughter - My First Love - MBFD Season 2 - coming in Q4/22

hello brother: maybe it's crazy how you say to unite all the games it is true that it would be huge and not everyone could download that huge file, I love the way you develop your games, I hope you always continue like this.
From my point of view, Room for Rent lacks an extra that will take the game somewhere to spend so many hours on that game that has tremendous sensuality so that it ends in just a meager oral sex scene, believe me it's really sad, I I will always follow you because as I told you, you make your games the way I like them. may God bless you thank you

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Beautiful renders/artwork
Good story.
Horrible repetitive grind to this game, takes a literal lifetime to get most anything sexual, a slow burn for sex is one thing, but this like a caveman starting a fire with flint the burn is that slow lol, the mc never really leaves the house, house to school, beach, and odd detour to someones home, but mostly 99% house bound.
Will check back when its finished, with luck it will have changed a lot, but I am not holding my breath for that event to occur lol

MaxidroM

Jan 13, 2018
I also stuck ep4 91/97 looks like something do not work properly and we need fix.
I also have a request for "hide" button or "move down", wanna see all beauty, playing android version.
Btw have problem with move back, game freeze, need to restart, i read opening title 1000 times, would be great to skip it.
Dev doing good job gl

Last edited:

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
I also stuck ep4 91/97 looks like something do not work properly and we need fix.
I also have a request for "hide" button or "move down", wanna see all beauty, playing android version.
Btw have problem with move back, game freeze, need to restart, i reed opening title 1000 times, would be great to skip it.
Dev doing good job gl
Put your save and ill try.

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
The problem is some game code in bathroom_1.rpy line 1129
".................................. and episode 3 == 0: < this problem
Now episode 3 = 1 then you need to turn it to 0 because when you done episode 3 it will set to 1

*** I'm fix it , now file are shared but not long
Or download my mod here >>>
and update with file below
After you install mod open and load last save , in main game you will seen olivia icon under and right click on her and you will seen like a picture (sorry my english not my first language)

*** mod for game version 7.02. Don't use it if your game version not 7.02

Last edited:

MaxidroM

Jan 13, 2018
The problem is some game code in bathroom_1.rpy line 1129
".................................. and episode 3 == 0: < this problem
Now episode 3 = 1 then you need to turn it to 0 because when you done episode 3 it will set to 1

Or download my mod here >>>
and update with file below
After you install mod open and load last save , in main game you will seen olivia icon under and right click on her and you will seen like a picture (sorry my english not my first language)

*** mod for game version 7.02. Don't use it if your game version not 7.02
If i played pc version, i would gladly do it, but im playing android version, i dont know where is game files

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
If i played pc version, i would gladly do it, but im playing android version, i dont know where is game files

** Now file shared .
Ok, this game version 7.02 with my WT mod for android . I'm test with my Redmi note 10 android 12.

Last edited:

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
Also have problem ep5, 80/90
2 tries same problem
What your game version?
I'm test your save 1-2-lt1.save is work fine.
After you ask olivia to run at dinner , 22.00 go to her room to call her for run , after run visit her at guest room 2 time then e5_59 will done.

Your save start at 8.00 just skip or play until dinner.

This your save now 81/90 .
1657182260614.png

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
--------------------------------------------------
*8 version
Supporters: Friday, July 8, 2022

Public: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
--------------------------------------------------
*9 version
Supporters - Friday, August 5

Public - Friday, August 26th.