2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For anyone having issues with Episode 8 not starting, Make sure you are not extracting the new version over an old update, and extract to a new folder, or you can break the game.

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
Worked it out - it does put the saves onto the C drive or wherever you are keeping your user profile. Once I added the saves back to the roaming Appdate folder for the game I could see them in the save folder and load them.

Does this game put something on your c drive when you install it? I ask because I just installed v8 and copied over my saves from v7 but it wouldn't find them. So I went back to v7 and that version wouldnt find the saves I had there. The saves were in the folder, the game just wasnt seeing them (or even the one I downloaded from here on page1).

Now both of these games were installed on my E drive but the only thing that has changed on my pc since the last release was that I had to replace my C drive. So I wondered if there was something anyone could think of that might be causing this.

Last edited:

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
NOT GOOD.
Click fest just to find right room is annoying as hell.(this made me play 5min and uninstall)
You are intruding and spying on a 14 years old little girl....................................................................

Reactions: dav121

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Great game so far. I got a question, will NTR and Sharing be optional, or mandatory. Looking how plot progress, I can see were this is going, and I'm not a fan of NTR.
Read the first two pages of the thrread. Dev already stated in December that NTR is the only path in the game overall.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
well good to know. I am outa here!
Funny you mention this when the first game in your profile is a NTR focused game where the dev deliberately showed first ever sex with most of the female characters from the NTRR standpoint.

Sam Cowden

Jul 17, 2017
NOT GOOD.
Click fest just to find right room is annoying as hell.(this made me play 5min and uninstall)
You are intruding and spying on a 14 years old little girl....................................................................
You quit before the story actually starts. Playing something for 5 minutes and then proclaiming "NOT GOOD" says more about you than it says about the game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Episode 5 87/90 There really should be hints or something..he used to have hints in some of the games, but damn this game is annoying to play when you have a few left to do.

salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
Both with a fresh play through (stating at EP1) and utilizing the 'end of ep3' save file I seem to be locked out of the AM bathroom scenes in ep4. Olivia is never in the bathroom (even when she unlocks the door). She's in her room doing the 'i'm on my way' but never actually goes to the bathroom.

91/97 ep4 both runs (fresh and save). Any ideas?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I think that depends on what you have already seen. 68 for me was telling Martine about her mother on Sunday 19:00 hrs in her bedroom.
that's the big problem, how can i find one bookmark out of 68, there should be some kind of help, a kind of list where it would be possible to see what's missing

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... i like this game alot ... 1 major problem ... which i found years ago .. people hate grinder game .... and this one has turned out to fit that category grind grind grind ... no thanks ... after 5 days ..... i'm done .... good luck with your game ... i'm sure there is enough people here to grind their asses off to play this .... good luck !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: oceanbobo4

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Finally. after 7 chapters, he has sex with both of them. although the scene is a bit short. the best part is the creampie scene on the beach on both of them. wish the next chapter will be more sex scenes and longer. thanks

Reactions: darlic

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Funny you mention this when the first game in your profile is a NTR focused game where the dev deliberately showed first ever sex with most of the female characters from the NTRR standpoint.
i like the models in there. so i wanted the fan sign but didn't play the game after the first run.

Reactions: Ozygator
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes