2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
OK, I just began to play (Ep1, Day9), but for me it seems, as like when Bob have no own life. Where ever I click, he misses Olivia.
I think in 'Room for rent' it was soluted better, because Bob can go swim (with out Amy), shower witout missing Amy, handle at the office - bec. Amy isnt there, ... - and so on.
It would be fine to give Bob more activities in 'My first love' without Olivia. ;)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
OK, I just began to play (Ep1, Day9), but for me it seems, as like when Bob have no own life. Where ever I click, he misses Olivia.
I think in 'Room for rent' it was soluted better, because Bob can go swim (with out Amy), shower witout missing Amy, handle at the office - bec. Amy isnt there, ... - and so on.
It would be fine to give Bob more activities in 'My first love' without Olivia. ;)
Do you follow the instructions - otherwise click the tool option and replay instruction.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Excellent chapter: A real pity that it was so short, there will be reasons for it to be so.
now wait another whole month to enjoy again. I love the way this story is brought to the end. It's an adult game to play with one hand.
greetings and thanks

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
--------------------------------------------
*9 version
Supporters: Friday, August 5
Public: Friday, August 26.
--------------------------------------------
*10 version
Supporters: September 05 2022
Publicly: September 19 2022
Thank you

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Guest Room: 23:00

You must let her win three times in a row, then go to his room at 23:00.
I let her win 3 times and i tried winning 3 times in a row but after jogging its 23:10 so i need to wait for next day to meet her in the guestroom at 23:00

But i get the same screens and dialog i always get....

EDIT: OK i am now at 80 So i made progress. but the next one is also in the guest room....
could really do with a walktrough....

Last edited:

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, help me pass the stage, please. Before that, I could not pass the 5th part of 85\90 in 4 hours (I had to win on the beach several times in a row! Well, how could I know????). Now stuck on 86/90 should have scenes at 23-00 at the guest room!!. But she's not there, they just go to bed like always, and there is no longer a choice, because she is completely naked on a run and always loses. This is pure hell!!! click on everything from week to week!!!! The author of the game is a VERY NOT GOOD person, he created the game sequence of actions, but if at some point, do the actions in the wrong order, the game will stop working as it should and the future scene will not be displayed. And you need to start the WHOLE FUCKING stage all over again, and hope that you don’t make a mistake (which you don’t even know where you made). The mechanics of this game is terrible in proportion to the beauty of the characters, and the thoughtfulness of facial expressions and scenes.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Hello, help me pass the stage, please. Before that, I could not pass the 5th part of 85\90 in 4 hours (I had to win on the beach several times in a row! Well, how could I know????). Now stuck on 86/90 should have scenes at 23-00 at the guest room!!. But she's not there, they just go to bed like always, and there is no longer a choice, because she is completely naked on a run and always loses. This is pure hell!!! click on everything from week to week!!!! The author of the game is a VERY NOT GOOD person, he created the game sequence of actions, but if at some point, do the actions in the wrong order, the game will stop working as it should and the future scene will not be displayed. And you need to start the WHOLE FUCKING stage all over again, and hope that you don’t make a mistake (which you don’t even know where you made). The mechanics of this game is terrible in proportion to the beauty of the characters, and the thoughtfulness of facial expressions and scenes.
Send your save to me .

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I had to skip your episode, but I started watching episode 8. Wait until I go through it completely and send you your save.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I 'm sorry, but these are the circumstances, I couldn 't get further than 86/90, I had to skip.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes