2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Celaviegroup Please add sandbox to the tags. Many people may not like it.
Already listed under Planned Content:

Planned content:
Animated, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group Sex, Harem, Lesbian, NTR, Sandbox, Sexual Harassment, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism, Sandbox.
If people don't read the Genre+tags then it's not the devs fault.

Last edited:

Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
I downloaded this game. started playing and found out Olivia (first female character) is only 14! Deleted it... a felony is not worth me playing the game! Any chance you are planning on changing that? If so, I might try it again.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I downloaded this game. started playing and found out Olivia (first female character) is only 14! Deleted it... a felony is not worth me playing the game! Any chance you are planning on changing that? If so, I might try it again.
If you played it a bit longer, you will see the story jump 4 years, nothing happens when Olivia was 14 years old.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That's why there is no nudity or sexual content with her until after she leaves and comes back again later being legal age.

Reactions: FenrisArne

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:oops: Wow damn I didn't even know that I guess I didn't pay much attention to these specific parts of the game

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This is a very very hot game but what it lacks are animated scenes.
Animations were in My Best Friend's Daughter, but not this one, there really isn't enough time to put animations in it due to time constraints, as the developer tries to get an update out every month around the same date, plus some of the animations didn't really turn out that well last time.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well I for one think this is a great game, just need to think and pay attention is all. It's not one of those renpy clickety click click games where it's all pointed out for you and yes its had its bumps in the road but damn... them ladies are cute :)

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Im stuck in the prologues. Convinced her to go joggin after homework. Yet.....shes still too lazy. :(

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Im stuck in the prologues. Convinced her to go joggin after homework. Yet.....shes still too lazy. :(
The first night she wants to have Pizza you need to let her, but with conditions

andy333

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for episode 1? I've been playing this for 300 days and it's always the wrong clothes. It's no fun at all if it never goes any further . I think Episode 1 is a never ending story:(

• Sad
Reactions: Imisx and dav121
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes