Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My First Love [Ep.9] [CeLaVieGroup]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 653 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

I insert an option to change the opacity and font size in dialogs, in Android version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why is the MC so dumb in episode 9, he lacks any capacity for critical thinking.
Tell olivia her mom doesn't need money, she stays at the hospital for free,
Tell the cop the doctor died after you told Olivias mom you relvealed it was him that told you.
Tell the cop that she lives there for free and keeps asking her daughter for money without needing it.
Something is fishy is something the MC thought, that was a line.
But he doesn't add 1+1 together and get to an answer.
Her mom is in the hospital and gets mad at her for not having sex with the ugly dude, says she he even asks how does she know.
Like it should be a crime to be this stupid. He's supposed to be some big shot doctor who already retired or something.
He has to be smart right? I can't be the only one who gets annoyed at how stupid the MC is.
At least he's somewhat on the case, even if he's very slow on the uptake

Reactions: Twistty

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
excellent I always want more, hopefully you continue generating ideas for other games like these because I like your characters a lot. Cheers

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Celaviegroup A feature request comming from a linux user. Thank's for linux release as a respectable old tar.bz2 :)
Could you please instead release a .7z ? or at least a .tar.xz instead which is better compressed ?

As command line you may use :
tar Jcf my_pleasure_xyz.tar.xz my_pleasure_xyz
7z a my_pleasure_xyz.7z my_pleasure_xyz

Thank's for your release in advance, and maybe one day you integrate a walkthrough for completion :)

Best regards

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Why is the MC so dumb in episode 9, he lacks any capacity for critical thinking.
Would Bob spill the beans and make Celavie end their VN at this point?

I would surely miss all the cuties making more naughty!
Bob is a clever pervert, far from stupid.
He'll fix the problems with Carol, Harry and the rest of the creepy creeps.

Remember that Bob survived them all and lived happily ever after until "Room for rent" and beyond!

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Weird issue I've not experienced before, download keeps failing. It starts then fails, mega keeps retrying but it keeps instantly failing. Specific to this, I can download anything else. Is windows thinking it's a trojan and auto-cancelling the dl or something?

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
So looking through the reviews and changelog this looks like a sandbox game. A typical (read: abysmal) implementation of one at that. If anyone that's played this can confirm that, can you please report the OP with that information and a request an update to the tags?

quinapril

May 12, 2017
In Episode 9 I am stuck at 71/72 - the last I got was when Bob asked Olivia in the evening was she handing over all the money to her mother and the Lesbian photo shot has taken place - any ideas?

Reactions: a----t

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
In Episode 9 I am stuck at 71/72 - the last I got was when Bob asked Olivia in the evening was she handing over all the money to her mother and the Lesbian photo shot has taken place - any ideas?
I think, what I mostly did this update was click Office => click Living Room => Click Office => Click Living Room => Skip time til next afternoon. The last, I did was Click Office in the afternoon/evening (send images of the lesbian photo session) => then I was at 72/72.

The_Dante

Nov 10, 2017
Go in the Evening to Martine. Bob will ask her if she had transfer her money to her bank account

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
So looking through the reviews and changelog this looks like a sandbox game. A typical (read: abysmal) implementation of one at that. If anyone that's played this can confirm that, can you please report the OP with that information and a request an update to the tags?
It's not a sandbox. You have to somehow guess what the next thing to do is otherwise nothing progresses. Ninety percent of this thread being posts about people getting stuck should be confirmation enough.

The renders are reasonable though. Extracting the images does make for a decent slideshow where you can come up with your own story.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Would Bob spill the beans and make Celavie end their VN at this point?

I would surely miss all the cuties making more naughty!
Bob is a clever pervert, far from stupid.
He'll fix the problems with Carol, Harry and the rest of the creepy creeps.

Remember that Bob survived them all and lived happily ever after until "Room for rent" and beyond!
Oh I am certain he will. I am just annoyed by how its getting there. I wasn't really a fan of John and everyone of those girls having to fuck old people off camera and all that either. But oh well. Can't love everything about a game I guess.
The girls are great though.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes