2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
My mod in some page of this post . For ep2-3 only hints and ep 4,5,7 little advance but hints! . Episode 6 = skips no time to code.
I use your mod and it is very useful but in ep4 it jumps to the main screen on weekends just before 10am. So when i must jump from 9 to 10am it gets immediately to the home screen. When i delete the mod, it works (but i don´t get the scene where Olivia goes to the hospital.

Any idea how i can solve this with your mod?

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
I use your mod and it is very useful but in ep4 it jumps to the main screen on weekends just before 10am. So when i must jump from 9 to 10am it gets immediately to the home screen. When i delete the mod, it works (but i don´t get the scene where Olivia goes to the hospital.

Any idea how i can solve this with your mod?
- Mod it work on only game version 7.02 (8.01 if it work it will bug)
- Attach your save file and I will try it.

salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
the history of these games is getting stuck at 88 of 89 and rage quitting
I don't mind trying to find the last few scenes, unless it's possible to progress the game in a way that literally makes some scenes impossible to discover and no way for the player to know what paths those are or that it's even happened.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
- Mod it work on only game version 7.02 (8.01 if it work it will bug)
- Attach your save file and I will try it.
I know that it is for the old version but i hoped that it will not bug. Here is the save and thank you in advance for your work!

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
I know that it is for the old version but i hoped that it will not bug. Here is the save and thank you in advance for your work!
I'm test with game version 7.02
- After you load save game, go to office 2x times.
- And skip time until 15.00 and play like normal.
Or
Try to use skip to another episode like 6 or 7 and skip back to 4 and play again, it mean you reset some variable.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I'm test with game version 7.02
- After you load save game, go to office 2x times.
- And skip time until 15.00 and play like normal.
Or
Try to use skip to another episode like 6 or 7 and skip back to 4 and play again, it mean you reset some variable.
Okay thanks, but there is still the bug in there. When i load and go 1x to the office it skips me direct to the main screen. Also the choice to skip the episode is not there. Only name change, game mech and mod settings. I will try it to play it without mod but it is very annoying without because you never know what to do or what is missed. But thank you very for your work!!!

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
- Mini mod for game version 8.01 and work with ep8 only.
- Fix some mod code test by play from start episode8 (for me = no error).
- Hints !!! for this episode = no time to code lol.

1659288624461.png 1659288583875.png
Have fun.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i like the models in there. so i wanted the fan sign but didn't play the game after the first run.
Understood. Was very disappointing that the dev choose to render almost all "first ever" sex animations for the main female characters with the supposedly 'non-cannon' antagonist character. So I'd recommend not to play it in the future, unless you like sloppy seconds in a game like that.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes