2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for episode 1? I've been playing this for 300 days and it's always the wrong clothes. It's no fun at all if it never goes any further . I think Episode 1 is a never ending story:(
Her clothes need to be the least creepy, same with the choices early game

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is that why she is too lazy to run? Ive tried making the homework deal with her...but it doesnt work
When she wants Pizza, you need to let her have it the first time, but with conditions, use that option to get her jogging

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hello
I'm stuck at 21/72 .
On the weekend Martine suggests going for a run but when I go to the beach the event does not start.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Hello
I'm stuck at 21/72 .
On the weekend Martine suggests going for a run but when I go to the beach the event does not start.
I can recommend you to use Discord channel of game.
Lukumo is helping fast there.

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Hello
I'm stuck at 21/72 .
The Martina's running event is in the morning, like in ep8. Your Savegame is in sunday 22:00.
The only running event in ep9 at night, is the first day with Olivia.

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018

bonkdunk88

Sep 10, 2020
I think something broke ep5 86, I think somewhere turning the lights on in the pool. Should I try to go back there?

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello everyone: as always I am left wanting more there are people who do not like the sanbox others the linear progress, for others like me who do not speak English this game helps me a lot because it simplifies things for me. Thanks for the update and wait for the next one

leisurely-hat

Sep 2, 2022
(I am a Chinese player. My English is poor, so this comment has been translated, please forgive me if this has caused any confusion.)

I think his game is a slow hot game.

This step-by-step process is great for the patient player.

In fact, this is almost the same as the reality, step by step to develop, curiosity will let you go to the end, the last player will also gain a sense of accomplishment and happiness.

Perhaps this setting is also the author's intention. My first love, from meet, get along, until the end. It gets rid of the hypnosis, threat, power, infatuation, disaffection, and so on. Most of the characters in the game are realistic. So I think it's more of a realistic work. Perhaps one reason for the evaluation of the bifurcation is here. It's not for those who want an instant rush of pleasure. Because burning to the person in desire fire, step by step operation can feel boring and clinking only.

However, I personally like this work very much, so I found the place where the author published it and registered a new account to express my gratitude to the author and my love for this work. However, it is a pity to see that many people do not like it, because I feel that the author's efforts have not been rewarded. CG is almost excellent, I hope the author can confidently continue to do it.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
(I am a Chinese player. My English is poor, so this comment has been translated, please forgive me if this has caused any confusion.)

I think his game is a slow hot game.

This step-by-step process is great for the patient player.

In fact, this is almost the same as the reality, step by step to develop, curiosity will let you go to the end, the last player will also gain a sense of accomplishment and happiness.

Perhaps this setting is also the author's intention. My first love, from meet, get along, until the end. It gets rid of the hypnosis, threat, power, infatuation, disaffection, and so on. Most of the characters in the game are realistic. So I think it's more of a realistic work. Perhaps one reason for the evaluation of the bifurcation is here. It's not for those who want an instant rush of pleasure. Because burning to the person in desire fire, step by step operation can feel boring and clinking only.

However, I personally like this work very much, so I found the place where the author published it and registered a new account to express my gratitude to the author and my love for this work. However, it is a pity to see that many people do not like it, because I feel that the author's efforts have not been rewarded. CG is almost excellent, I hope the author can confidently continue to do it.
the first and second part of the game are also excellent
1.) Room for Rent
2.) My best friend's daughter
;):cool::)(y)(y)

Hemityte33

Jul 28, 2021
" I’m very lucky as I have the best alpha tester in my team – Lukumo. He is really ‘pain in the ass’

He finds everything! Thanks to him there is always a WT and he makes great support too. "

- Would love to know where I can find this Walkthrough... I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

Hemityte33

Jul 28, 2021
" I’m very lucky as I have the best alpha tester in my team – Lukumo. He is really ‘pain in the ass’

He finds everything! Thanks to him there is always a WT and he makes great support too. "

- Would love to know where I can find this Walkthrough... I've looked everywhere and can't find it.
NVM, found your Walkthrough... $50/month Gold Membership on your Patreon. Seriously?! That's ridiculous!

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes