2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
NVM, found your Walkthrough... $50/month Gold Membership on your Patreon. Seriously?! That's ridiculous!
The WT is available to whatever tier the game is available to at the time, so don't have to sub to higher tier to get it, unless that's the current tier that version of the game is available to.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
For Test.
mini-mod.
WT = no time to code.
*** For game version 9.0 only!!! support Episode 8 & 9.
*** save file = start episode 8 , for start episode 9 just skip episode in Tool icon.
View attachment Ep9.0_WT_mod.7z
View attachment 8-1-LT1.save
1662253243123.png
*** how it work?
- Icon will show on main screen like picture and tell name of event to you. but it will show only right date and time.
*Just for test , delete mod if you get error or bug.

Ep10.02_WT_mod.7z for game version 10.02 only and support ep8 -9 -10 but only Test . for (10.03 you need to edit some code)
Ep11.00_WT_mod Test.7z for game version 11.00 only and support ep8 -9 -10 and 11 but only for Test .
Ep12.00_WT_mod for game version 12.00 only support in game ep8-12 **(update now support ep4-e12)
- add "shop" mod *

*** no mods for ep1-7 because...
- ep2 , 3 and 4 need bob recode or fix loop error.
- ep 5-7 not sure
- ***edit *** now support episode 4 - episode 12
*** mods will success after game success (no error and can play from start)

how to use?
Copy mods to game folder , open game, jump to episode you want to play .

Last edited:

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Been stuck for a while now.
Hopefully someone can help me.

I tried the save game for a clean start (from their discord) at chapter 6 but it gives me nothing but errors.

This game really needs a walkthrough...

Reactions: dav121

Tavision

Sep 9, 2022
Hi all, I need your help.
I am loving to play this game(my first love). The best one in the past year.
It really catches my imagination.
Thing is that I am stuck at season 4.
91/97. She (Olivia) asked for my help and I don't know where to find her.
She is always reading and ask me to not disturb her at living room and bedroom. Pool and beach is already always same thing.
Where should I go or what should I do?

Whitewolf1

Jan 13, 2019
Hi all, I need your help.
I am loving to play this game(my first love). The best one in the past year.
It really catches my imagination.
Thing is that I am stuck at season 4.
91/97. She (Olivia) asked for my help and I don't know where to find her.
She is always reading and ask me to not disturb her at living room and bedroom. Pool and beach is already always same thing.
Where should I go or what should I do?
Go to their Discord channel Share your save file and ask help from Lukomo...He helps everyone.
Discord :

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
This is a sandbox game. You can't just click and watch. You need to read the dialogs and follow the small hints in the dialogs. You need to learn their daily routines and follow the game instructions, otherwise this game is extremely grindy and can be almost unplayable. If you do not like sandbox games with challenges this game is not for you.
It says on page 1. This is not a Sandboxgame. It is somewhat sandboxy. You canot however create your own goals. The story is predefined with set events to develop linear. A sandboxgame, should if not giving you the freedom to create your own content, at least give you the freedom to discover content at a random priority. However this game is not designed to be sandbox. it is a linear story that is grindy and gives the "freedom" of replaying events that has not evolved. due to not finding the vent to progress or simply because there is no new content. This defenetly is no sandbox. I like the game for what it is. Good game slow burn, and sometimes frustrating grindy.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
CeLaVie is a great dev. He has mastered things others usually do not: 1) Lighting in the graphics. For example, evening scenes are clear because he uses differential lighting, not just darkening a picture uniformly. 2) Very few errors. Good alpha testers? 3) Save reminders at intervals. Who hasn't forgotten to save and then had to go back to play the same thing over for hours. Excellent! 4) Easy to find all the events and finish each episode. Never miss anything and not much time to find them all, with a count sitting on the top of the screen to help you know how far you have gotten. This series is my favorite.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
For Test.
mini-mod.
WT = no time to code.
*** For game version 9.0 only!!! support Episode 8 & 9.
*** save file = start episode 8 , for start episode 9 just skip episode in Tool icon.
View attachment 2023692
View attachment 2023693
View attachment 2023696
*** how it work?
- Icon will show on main screen like picture and tell name of event to you. but it will show only right date and time.
*Just for test , delete mod if you get error or bug.

Ep10.02_WT_mod.7z for game version 10.02 only and support ep8 -9 -10 but only Test .
Hi i have all green but 71/72 i don't know if is an error, i put my save

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
Hi i have all green but 71/72 i don't know if is an error, i put my save
Not sure for this problem. I check all event but it ok.
Try to fine some start episode 9 with 0/72 event.
If I have more time. I will check it again.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Decided to test the game and can't progress to the second episode thanks to this bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a solution or a workaround? This indicates poor programming, I think. Does only happen for episode 2, though...
Celaviegroup Any help?

Last edited:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
This version it's bugged as fuck ... you cant progress in second episode , you cant raise the mood more than 3 ... How you suppose to raise the mood if no options for it ?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My First Love [Ep.10] [CeLaVieGroup]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 732 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes