2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
This game is full of bugs .. dont know if its because is a beta version but you cant play it .... in episode 3 after you buy her bikini she asked you which size then jump in a loop and saying "Olivia is not here" ... I played few games but this is the worst in number of bugs .

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
When she wants Pizza, you need to let her have it the first time, but with conditions, use that option to get her jogging
So if you miss making that 1 choice then that's it? An never ending loop of her sleeping on the couch and the MC not being able to do anything about it?
Fuck this game

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
quick fix does not work for me!
If it doesn't work, please post the error log in spoiler or upload the txt file so the member who posted a fix can see what is still causing the error. Sometimes, it's a value in the save file.
** It's happened to me before with this game twice and it's why I don't download the updates often. More like I played 2, 3, 5, 8 and still wondering if I should even download 10. BTW I haven't done so and besides, my save file is from the middle of episode 8.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Hello any walkthroughs?
Move your mouse around and click it around 1,000,000 times and you will eventually find one of the characters in the story,and if you are really lucky at the correct time,day,and in the correct order to trigger an event. If you love long pointless clicking games,you will really enjoy this one. I understand those who enjoy pointless sandboxes with little to do but click from empty place to empty place will be disappointed though, because in this one if you dedicate your life to it eventually you will get a scene(*yes in some cases the scene may not be available(right time,day,and place) or the character you are looking for is not there until you have reached the afterlife,but eventually you will see SOMETHING....right? just keep clicking).

All that said you will likely encounter many errors in the code that will break the joy that fills you from clicking your mouse.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Decided to test the game and can't progress to the second episode thanks to this bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a solution or a workaround? This indicates poor programming, I think. Does only happen for episode 2, though...
Celaviegroup Any help?
Hi
Just replayed the game from start and I have not been able to reproduce the endless loop. Non of my supporters have reported this problem. There is a bug in 'Skip to next episode' and that will be fixed as soon as possible.
Are you able to send me your save file so I can fix it.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Bob

Reactions: Emmi3 and denen

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Move your mouse around and click it around 1,000,000 times and you will eventually find one of the characters in the story,and if you are really lucky at the correct time,day,and in the correct order to trigger an event. If you love long pointless clicking games,you will really enjoy this one. I understand those who enjoy pointless sandboxes with little to do but click from empty place to empty place will be disappointed though, because in this one if you dedicate your life to it eventually you will get a scene(*yes in some cases the scene may not be available(right time,day,and place) or the character you are looking for is not there until you have reached the afterlife,but eventually you will see SOMETHING....right? just keep clicking).

All that said you will likely encounter many errors in the code that will break the joy that fills you from clicking your mouse.
Copy from first page:
This is a sandbox game. You can't just click and watch. You need to read the dialogs and follow the small hints in the dialogs. You need to learn their daily routines and follow the game instructions, otherwise this game is extremely grindy and can be almost unplayable. If you do not like sandbox games with challenges this game is not for you.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hi
Just replayed the game from start and I have not been able to reproduce the endless loop. Non of my supporters have reported this problem. There is a bug in 'Skip to next episode' and that will be fixed as soon as possible.
Are you able to send me your save file so I can fix it.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Bob
The files provided by Shadow10011 helped to progress to EP2 and then to EP3. Thanks to him for that.
I'm now at EP3, but I have 139/89 bookmarks. This seems a little wrong? Any suggestions?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
This game is full of bugs .. dont know if its because is a beta version but you cant play it .... in episode 3 after you buy her bikini she asked you which size then jump in a loop and saying "Olivia is not here" ... I played few games but this is the worst in number of bugs .
If you believe there is a bug I'll be happy to solve it. Please upload your save file and I'll fix it. Do you play compressed version or the original version from my Patreon site?

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Version 10 mac version does not work. On mac it does not unzip (error is file not found); unzipping on Linux and moving files leads to app not opening. Not playable at all.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes