2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Is fixed the problems with the old episodes in the new versions?
If not, I withdraw from this game, without the story, not worth the time spent.
I don't have mods or WT installed, and the version is the original ep 10, not compressed.

TTGamble

Nov 25, 2018
I just restarted a new game with v10, and there is still an infinite loop between the end of episode 1 and the beginning of episode 2

keimag

May 8, 2017
This thing is missing the grooming tag.

And why is a 14 yo as tall as the MC? Isekai-ed dwarf from a fantasy world?

idk41

May 22, 2017
After the hairdresser scene it still said episode 2 but i played episode 1 idk why how can i fix?

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Fix ep2 loop.

This Bug it will come after Olivia change her hair color and style. some game code call reset all episode . it means you back to episode 1. That why all player start play from first episode will loop on ep2 and event = 51

Oop ! this file only for game version 11.0

Bug again in living room , it from reset episode command . Wait Bob fix it. (it show some scene on episode 1)

Fast fix. hahaha
This files...
Fix the error that freezes the game when completing the EP 1 to EP 2?
Or the error that blocks the progress in ep 3?
Im playing the version 10

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
This files...
Fix the error that freezes the game when completing the EP 1 to EP 2?
Or the error that blocks the progress in ep 3?
Im playing the version 10
First use game version 11.0 , I'm play from start , it not problem freezes .
For ep3 I don't know , When I'm work on ep3 mod I will check again.

After 1 day check. I want to say I can't fix it ........ hmmmmm sorry. hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfuken

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
"if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 0:"
This line in bathroom_1.rpy
When player on episode4 they will never done this event e4_40, e4_41, e4_54, e4_42, e4_43, e4_45
Because when player skips or play until episode4 "episode3 will auto set to 1".

Omik

Oct 21, 2019
patreon.com/CeLaVieGroup

Во вложение ссылки на эпизоды 1-11
No less than 600 new images and 76 new bookmarks are added to the new update.
Wish you happy playing

Reactions: Ti Guan

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Another :poop: sandbox, which tend to fail as both a game and an AVN when they try to be both. Why can't dev's just stick to what Renpy is meant for and just stick to AVNs? If I wanted to play a game I'd play an actual real game like Elden Ring. When I'm in an AVN (emphasis on Novel) mood I just wanna read and maybe pick a few choices and jack off to some scenes, not solve stupid puzzles or grind stats (that I'm usually not in the mood for when I just want a story and some visuals to jack off to). Sandboxes are only good for cats to :poop: in.

Reactions: dav121

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Another :poop: sandbox, which tend to fail as both a game and an AVN when they try to be both. Why can't dev's just stick to what Renpy is meant for and just stick to AVNs? If I wanted to play a game I'd play an actual real game like Elden Ring. When I'm in an AVN (emphasis on Novel) mood I just wanna read and maybe pick a few choices and jack off to some scenes, not solve stupid puzzles or grind stats (that I'm usually not in the mood for when I just want a story and some visuals to jack off to). Sandboxes are only good for cats to :poop: in.
As was pointed out earlier in this thread, this isn't even a real sandbox, since players can't set their own goals but have to guess the steps that the dev's secret plan prescribes pretty much in the precise order the dev secretly prescribes, with hardly any usable hints given in the extremely repetitive dialogues.

It is an exemplary grindfest with quite nice renders as the its only redeeming feature. Although even the nicest of renders get boring when you look at them for the umpteenth time.

I'm giving this a last chance with the test walkthrough provided on p. 50. If that doesn't work, it's time for me to move on. There are, after all, quite a number of better games (both of the sandbox and the VN kind) to be found on this site.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
As was pointed out earlier in this thread, this isn't even a real sandbox, since players can't set their own goals but have to guess the steps that the dev's secret plan prescribes pretty much in the precise order the dev secretly prescribes, with hardly any usable hints given in the extremely repetitive dialogues.

It is an exemplary grindfest with quite nice renders as the its only redeeming feature. Although even the nicest of renders get boring when you look at them for the umpteenth time.

I'm giving this a last chance with the test walkthrough provided on p. 50. If that doesn't work, it's time for me to move on. There are, after all, quite a number of better games (both of the sandbox and the VN kind) to be found on this site.
Just so you know. That link a page back (53) includes walkthroughs if you're stuck. Just need a torrent DLer like Qbittorrent to get it. Side note- If you use that link and feel lost in the language used you might want to let google translate it for you (The package does include english though).

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes