2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I like this game and I hope it continues like this, it's a shame that in this chapter about 10 events are only conversations and not actions.
but well, let's hope that new models and situations continue to appear. the ending should be similar to Room for rent . which ended up being a Harem game, it doesn't bother me at all. so far the great work of this developer is still my best friend's daughter. Greetings and thanks

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
Like happens every other version I am stuck with 1 bookmark to go. Literally tried every location at every time of day on every single one of the days of the week and I can not get that last one.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
If anyone is doing version 10 and gets finished with one missing event, you may have the problem I had. Event 43, Tiffany in the kitchen, has a series of about 12 pauses in it, 1 second each, and if you click impatiently, you might jump over the final code in the section, which is where the event gets registered and counted, not totally sure, but going back to this scene fixed it for me, anyway.
For anyone who's watching the clock, this episode takes about 2 hours to score all the events. Great game!

Ewok8444

May 10, 2022
I have really been enjoying this game, so I clicked on a link and joined the Discord Celaviegroup
over a week ago, just on my Laptop.
I am very new to how Discord works, and it's rules.

Today, I received a few messages in many areas of the Celavie group,
wanting me to join another group (I think) and to verify.
Then, messages that a lot of other "people" had done that.
It also required me to set up Discord on my phone.
So I set it up on my phone, but in the process, I lost the Celaviegroup, on my both.

I tried many ways to get back into that group/server, but I wasn't able to.
I tried the Dicord link on one of thes pages, it brings up the page to join,
but when I click on Join Celavie group, I get whoops, unable to accept invite.

Any help in getting back into the group would be great.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I have really been enjoying this game, so I clicked on a link and joined the Discord Celaviegroup
over a week ago, just on my Laptop.
I am very new to how Discord works, and it's rules.

Today, I received a few messages in many areas of the Celavie group,
wanting me to join another group (I think) and to verify.
Then, messages that a lot of other "people" had done that.
It also required me to set up Discord on my phone.
So I set it up on my phone, but in the process, I lost the Celaviegroup, on my both.

I tried many ways to get back into that group/server, but I wasn't able to.
I tried the Dicord link on one of thes pages, it brings up the page to join,
but when I click on Join Celavie group, I get whoops, unable to accept invite.

Any help in getting back into the group would be great.
This sounds, as if you are the victim of a scam. Such group invitations pop up now and then on discord, when a bot takes control of an infected account. As far as I know, when you agree to the invitation, your userdata may be read from the agressor and thus your own account gets infected. Your account may have also gone rogue. This might have lead to you being excluded from the group to stop the scam. Unfortunately, I can't say, what you can do to get back to the group. I tried the link, Celavigroup has in his signature with my discord account and got in. But I was also not able to get in when I was logged out from discord.

I advise you absolutely to change your password on discord to stop the attacker from doing more harm with your account.

Reactions: Twistty

Ewok8444

May 10, 2022
This sounds, as if you are the victim of a scam. Such group invitations pop up now and then on discord, when a bot takes control of an infected account. As far as I know, when you agree to the invitation, your userdata may be read from the agressor and thus your own account gets infected. Your account may have also gone rogue. This might have lead to you being excluded from the group to stop the scam. Unfortunately, I can't say, what you can do to get back to the group. I tried the link, Celavigroup has in his signature with my discord account and got in. But I was also not able to get in when I was logged out from discord.

I advise you absolutely to change your password on discord to stop the attacker from doing more harm with your account.
Yes, I think that you are right, I will do all of that, thanks

Whitewolf1

Jan 13, 2019
Yes, I think that you are right, I will do all of that, thanks
Yup your account was banned because it was compromised....don't click on discord invitations even when they come from your friends...I would suggest changing your passwords for everything important to you first, not just Discord also enabling 2FA on all apps, as well as checking to see if they had access to any other social media accounts or your credit card..... You can join Discord server using a different email...once you rejoin the server you can message me or Hellster on any help channel if you have any questions and we will be happy to answer.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes