2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Xdisme

Apr 10, 2021
So many of the same comments, I think i'm skipping ep. 11. CLV game always start out promising, good renders, challenging puzzles to figure out and just devolve into ridiculous harems with nonsense plots plots, vague triggers and tedious grinds. We've reached this point with this game about episode 8 I feel...

Reactions: dav121

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Jogging outfit booby trap killed this game for me. Why even bother give me 3 choices and 3 sizes? I chose what I think to be the most appropriate (the one on the right), small (she doesn't look like medium or large for me). That didn't work. Didn't make any sense. And I did have to restart because I did not buy pizza the first time. I hate end game trigger like this.

And how old is Olivia? Did she say she is 14?

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Anybody can help me and post seve of EP10? I only miss one event but i can't find it :cry:
it would be the event 38 but I don't know how can I do

Last edited:

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Ep11 is just as great as the earlier ones; great graphics, lots of new scenes. Very easy to play, it took me about 2 hours to get through all the new scenes, except 2 I missed. They were in the office at 10 and 11pm, I think, and did not hold anything up as they were just links for Ep12 stuff. I could have finished quicker, but the new graphics are so good I went through them several times before starting to skip over. THANKS TO CELAVIE!
People talking about repetition just haven't figured out how to efficiently play yet.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121 and mac666

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
So, we've already managed to undress all the girls and ejaculate 70 times a day. Now it's time to put it on hold and start a new game, as usual? Or will there be something else that makes this game different from the previous games?

Reactions: dav121 and DNS01W

Justin9989

Oct 28, 2018
TERRIBLE. If you make the game playable I'll give it another shot. Should be abandoned at this point though. I get Sandbox and am not afraid to grind but this is just insane. If you don't get something right on the first go, you get stuck in loops.

Big thumbs down from me.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
TERRIBLE. If you make the game playable I'll give it another shot. Should be abandoned at this point though. I get Sandbox and am not afraid to grind but this is just insane. If you don't get something right on the first go, you get stuck in loops.

Big thumbs down from me.
There are only eight locations in this game. At any hour/day, just click on each one and if there is nothing new there, back off and go to another location until you find the one with some new scene. If there are no new scenes for that hour/day, just pick the old scene you like the most and go through it, or CRTL through it. Within two hours you should have seen every new scene, unless you forget some location at some time and were unlucky enough for it to be a new scene. How much more playable could he make it?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Got stuck trying to find the last bookmark. Anyone know what it is or did I miss and earlier bookmark?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Why at v.0.11, Ep3 is written 'Test' when Bob whants to enter the guestroom the first time in the morning? (Roundabout until 70/89)

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Got stuck trying to find the last bookmark. Anyone know what it is or did I miss and earlier bookmark?
Not sure if this is it for you but for me it was checking in on Olivia in the office after dinner. It took me a while because for several days, there were only repeat events at the pool or in the kitchen, and the office was empty.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Honestly I enjoy games like this. Just wish shit like missing the pizza wasn't in the game. Makes me paranoid about every episode, like I'm going to miss one step and botch the entire episode. That and I feel like Celaviegroup games in general are pretty tight to the plot for early and mid game, but the threads really start to loosen the further you get into the game, plot-wise. Doesn't make sense to have a BJ scene before the actual "initial" BJ scene is supposed to happen, for eg.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I wish that instead of making you miss out some content or having to restart (like missing the pizza), the game just makes you work a little harder to get back into the plot. Having option routes like easy route, harder route if you miss the easy one,... work better for sand box. With just a few more scenes, some different dialog, it could make the game "seem" to have a lot more content and add more playing time.

Also, slow grinding work very well with grooming/corruption game like this. It would really benefit from adding a couple of intermediate still images and dialog along the way to show progression. Doesn't require a lot of work to make it flow smoothly and make the grinding seem more interesting.

Reactions: Burg

godgame77

Aug 31, 2019
Qualcuno è riuscito a sbloccare l'intero episodio 11? Sono bloccato a 75/77 ma non riesco a sbloccare 2 scene. tks!

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Qualcuno è riuscito a sbloccare l'intero episodio 11? Sono bloccato a 75/77 ma non riesco a sbloccare 2 scene. tks!
Very easy to play, it took me about 2 hours to get through all the new scenes, except 2 I missed. They were in the office at 10 and 11pm, I think, and did not hold anything up as they were just links for Ep12 stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
So how good is the NTR in this game exactly? I've been reading and people been complaining about the grinding. Is there any content or do I have to wait to play?

• Red Heart
Reactions: godgame77
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes