2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Sorry if I sound like a broken record but ummm did you let her have pizza the first night? If you didn't you won't get her to jog with Bob. Secondly this is a slow corruption game...in other words buy jogging suits accordingly. don't go for the oolala ones until you gain her affection. Also, in the beginning, pay attention to what size she wears (she will tell you) before buying a suit for her and always save your game before going into the office and buying anything. One other thing, when in a scene never click your mouse unless there is dialog present.
Thank for the help but I have deleted the game. The grind is just a waste of time in my opinion. I would rather be going through a story without all of the needless repetition.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
+1 Too much grinding and non-linear progress. Author should think of adding option "To grind or not to grind a lot" or make slow progress faster in the beginning and slow down it a little bit in the middle and in the end. That's my opinion from his game "The Room 4 rent" and "MBFD". Though both games are interesting, models and graphics are nice and simple interface.

Reactions: dav121 and Omik

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Strange not to see episode 7 out yet, he always releases on schedule
It's 17.06.2023, 5 o'clock in the morning somewhere in the Pacific. We technically have 19 more hours to go. A couple more if you count those other timezones where not a single soul lives.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
It's 17.06.2023, 5 o'clock in the morning somewhere in the Pacific. We technically have 19 more hours to go. A couple more if you count those other timezones where not a single soul lives.
You´re right, but usually he releases content during this timeframe. I´m not complaining though, his work is really consistent and he never misses a release. I just found it strange

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anyone got a save right at start of this update (ep 7) ?

I still stuck at 108 / 110 of last one

EDIT:

NVM - i used unren to change bookmark to 110 and ep 7 triggered

Last edited:
Reactions: valter2011vv

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Ep 8 is also inside as far as I saw, used unren
If you mean extra images not in the game, it could just be renders that weren't deleted.
Sometimes renders that aren't needed, or not good enough don't get cleaned up/deleted, especially there's a rush to release it

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes