2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Are reviews disabled for this game or something? I can't seem to be able to review this game. I checked other games and the standard way (clicking on the star) of reviewing is fine. Just this game is different.
Seems to be a general problem. I can review no game at all, I looked at right now.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad. You see the stars in the right upper corner. You can choose how much stars, you want to give the game, than a review window opens.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Seems to be a general problem. I can review no game at all, I looked at right now.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad. You see the stars in the right upper corner. You can choose how much stars, you want to give the game, than a review window opens.
I appreciate the help, but I mentioned it in my original message. For some reason, this is the only game I can't click on the stars. Weird.

rogjtpm

Aug 11, 2018
So, I seem stuck in the grind. Take her to school, read with her, watch her nap, feed her dinner and breakfast, get rejected when I suggest jogging. Am I missing something or is this just a grind?
I have to follow the walkthrough, if you pick the wrong outfit or do something incorrectly it may never trigger an event again.

Reactions: Pissit

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Are reviews disabled for this game or something? I can't seem to be able to review this game. I checked other games and the standard way (clicking on the star) of reviewing is fine. Just this game is different.
The review option might be disabled due to the overwhelming negativity in the reviews, or due to shenanigans...
If you look at profiles like https://f95zone.to/members/dandy1.26228/#latest-activity, and: https://f95zone.to/members/phoeni-x.210735/#latest-activity, and: https://f95zone.to/members/justagameaway.3137411/#latest-activity
You will notice "they" gave 5-star positive reviews for My First Love, and had no prior or future activity on F95.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
This has the same horrible garbage mechanics as the last two "games", right? Where its all about obscure time/location/outfit .etc combinations determining "progress" with basically no real story related reasons and ctrl key to skip already seen scenes is your most used key, correct?

I'll pass if so.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This has the same horrible garbage mechanics as the last two "games", right? Where its all about obscure time/location/outfit .etc combinations determining "progress" with basically no real story related reasons and ctrl key to skip already seen scenes is your most used key, correct?

I'll pass if so.
yes

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
same issue here: 108/110

Breakfast -> bathroom -> both girls in there but i am declined -> master bedroom empty

Photosessions both made
All beach races done
no office calls
no more night visits
no different breakfast/dinner talk
no weekend events

just stuck - like every fucking update at the end
Nice to play - build up a nice feeling - then BANG - BLUEBALLED by grind

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The review option might be disabled due to the overwhelming negativity in the reviews, or due to shenanigans...
If you look at profiles like https://f95zone.to/members/dandy1.26228/#latest-activity, and: https://f95zone.to/members/phoeni-x.210735/#latest-activity, and: https://f95zone.to/members/justagameaway.3137411/#latest-activity
You will notice "they" gave 5-star positive reviews for My First Love, and had no prior or future activity on F95.
Wow, didn't know that might be happening. This game makes me feel that way. It's very poor quality and is SOO bugged it's impossible to progress. I gave it credit for it's early story, but man, after it's completely Sandbox the game takes a nose dive.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Does this version have a reasonable help system, if you are stuck, or the possbility to jump to the next chapter, if you give up to get the few remaining and perhaps unreachable scenes? I stopped playing frustrated with version 3.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Does this version have a reasonable help system, if you are stuck, or the possbility to jump to the next chapter, if you give up to get the few remaining and perhaps unreachable scenes? I stopped playing frustrated with version 3.
help system? from this dev? LOL - will never happen - it's as frustrating as his 2 unfinished projects before (and the same boring gameplay)
But yes, you can skip to new chapters

Reactions: dav121 and Hermit76

TTGamble

Nov 25, 2018
As usual, game is bugged if you start from beginning ...
Only 88 available events for episode 5, but need 90 to go to episode 6, but there are two e5_6 and two e5_20

Special mention
Code:
if episode5 == 1 and e5_20 == 1:
    if e5_20 == 0:

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys> last night I played the entire chapter 6, I had no problems because I had a complete time until the end, it's not bad at all if I take into account that I barely understand English and what I use are the images to form my own story in my mind, but well what I referred to in the technical part I tell you that I had no problems reaching the end..... Greetings.

hola chicos> yo jugué anoche todo el capitulo 6, no tuve problemas pues lo pasé completo hasta el final, no está del todo mal si tengo en cuenta de que yo apenas entiendo el ingles y lo que utilizo son las imágenes para formar mi propia historia en mi mente , pero bueno a lo que me refiero en la parte técnica les digo que no tuve problemas para llegar al final..... Saludos

Reactions: jovialdick

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I personally have never had any problems finishing an episode of all 3 games (RFR, MBFD and MFL). In my opinion it is already far too easy and I would have liked the difficulty level to increase significantly. If you can't finish an episode you can go on Discord and use a help channel, there is a separate help channel for each game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joselito99

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Dear people, each of us has different preferences and there are so many games that each of us can find something he likes. I personally love such games and that's why I started supporting Bob almost 3 years ago. That's why I can't understand you, if I don't like a game I just don't play it and look for a game I like. You have to remember that there are people like me (even if I represent a minority) and we want to have fun playing too. Bob makes games for people like me. I don't get upset when other games are not for me. I accept the fact that the games are made for people with different preferences and I don't play it.

Last edited:

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi how can i pass episode 2 im stuck at bookmarks 74/89 and days just keep repeating please help

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes