2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

dandy1

May 6, 2017
Dear people, each of us has different preferences and there are so many games that each of us can find something he likes. I personally love such games and that's why I started supporting Bob almost 3 years ago. That's why I can't understand you, if I don't like a game I just don't play it and look for a game I like. You have to remember that there are people like me (even if I represent a minority) and we want to have fun playing too. Bob makes games for people like me. I don't get upset when other games are not for me. I accept the fact that the games are made for people with different preferences and I don't play it.
I have said the same thing before and agree with you 100%. If you don't like games like these, just steer clear of them and don't criticize someone who is making games for people to enjoy. You don't have to play them.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
i walked the whole game without any major hiccups, but i didn't find vaginal sex anywhere,,,, did it just happen to me or did someone actually see it?

caminé el juego completo sin grandes contratiempos, pero no encontré el sexo vaginal en ninguna parte,,,, me pasó a mi nada más o alguien realmente lo vio?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i walked the whole game without any major hiccups, but i didn't find vaginal sex anywhere,,,, did it just happen to me or did someone actually see it?

caminé el juego completo sin grandes contratiempos, pero no encontré el sexo vaginal en ninguna parte,,,, me pasó a mi nada más o alguien realmente lo vio?
Not in episode 6

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I'm stuck on chapter 4 99/97. I did use the mod. Can someone fix my save please?

jaytay001

Mar 3, 2018
I can't trigger the last event in episode six (I've checked ant it is e06_110 I'm missing) - I can' find it in the code either - any idea how I trigger it? Cheers

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
It would be great to know where she is, instead of searching room by room each time.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to get that kid to Jog with me? This grind is driving me crazy.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
It would be great to know where she is, instead of searching room by room each time.
So far I have seen that its the same place every time of the day. Its a non stop repetitive grind. She is in her bedroom in the mornings and in the livingroom in the evenings until after dinner and shes back in her room. Same exact actions over and over right down to the words said.

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
same issue here: 108/110

Breakfast -> bathroom -> both girls in there but i am declined -> master bedroom empty

Photosessions both made
All beach races done
no office calls
no more night visits
no different breakfast/dinner talk
no weekend events

just stuck - like every fucking update at the end
Nice to play - build up a nice feeling - then BANG - BLUEBALLED by grind

for the last events you have to go jogging with her. After jogging visit master bedroom - no action - visit guest room - every 2nd day (Bob wins) she will go further ...

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get that kid to Jog with me? This grind is driving me crazy.
Sorry if I sound like a broken record but ummm did you let her have pizza the first night? If you didn't you won't get her to jog with Bob. Secondly this is a slow corruption game...in other words buy jogging suits accordingly. don't go for the oolala ones until you gain her affection. Also, in the beginning, pay attention to what size she wears (she will tell you) before buying a suit for her and always save your game before going into the office and buying anything. One other thing, when in a scene never click your mouse unless there is dialog present.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Dear people, each of us has different preferences and there are so many games that each of us can find something he likes. I personally love such games and that's why I started supporting Bob almost 3 years ago. That's why I can't understand you, if I don't like a game I just don't play it and look for a game I like. You have to remember that there are people like me (even if I represent a minority) and we want to have fun playing too. Bob makes games for people like me. I don't get upset when other games are not for me. I accept the fact that the games are made for people with different preferences and I don't play it.
I agree on that every game has its own public. I disagree on that going to a helpchannel. disregarding the difficulty. Any game should have a clear objective what to do next. This game, whicvh i believe is not even a game because ther is no gameplay. It is almost a kinetic novel in different storylines. Do not get me wrong i like the story even if it is usually senseless far away from every reality. But therefore it isn a story. The storylines do not match. whne she is running topless, she has a problem swimming topless just to name one. there is no consitancy in her inhibition. Next to that it is never clear what to do to advance the storyline. By me that is not qualified as gameplay. Not to the extend this story requires it. If it is intended that someone then uses a "helpline", it is the same as tealing a blimd mans cane, to get him to ask you for help. I would be ashamed of myself if i would be the thief of that blind mans cane.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes