2.60 star(s) 39 Votes

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Has there been an Android release that includes the episode 2 bug fix? I can't get beyond the hairdresser on Android.
I don't think there is, and unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about android development. All I can recommend is to try using JOIPlay on android to try and run the PC version with the bug fix, until the Dev gets around to fixing it officially.

OdinDa

Feb 28, 2021
I really like this game and it's style. I know a lot have commented here about the lack of free-style. I guess I kinda like solving the secret sauce to advance. Should be a name other than "sandbox" for this style as it is significantly different than open-world. More like "Open Triptik". (Give the man a Cupie Doll that can identify triptik without Googling it)

xblank122

Aug 27, 2021
im stuck on chapter four with 90/97 bookmarks done. i cant seem to figure out how to complete the last 7 scenes

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
im stuck on chapter four with 90/97 bookmarks done. i cant seem to figure out how to complete the last 7 scenes
I can't say for sure without knowing which events you have already done, but I have just gone through a few of my old saves. By that point I was missing the bathroom scenes straight after breakfast (A different one each day of the week), a few homework scenes (Just keep helping her), and the 2 swimming pool scenes at night time. I hope this helps.

xblank122

Aug 27, 2021
I can't say for sure without knowing which events you have already done, but I have just gone through a few of my old saves. By that point I was missing the bathroom scenes straight after breakfast (A different one each day of the week), a few homework scenes (Just keep helping her), and the 2 swimming pool scenes at night time. I hope this helps.
hey thanks for the reply. i think im missing the post breakfast bathroom scenes. i keep checking her room and the bathroom after breakfast and she just tells me she is on her way when i go to her room and there is never a scene in the bathroom so im either missing something or i have a corrupted file and i gotta redownload.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
hey thanks for the reply. i think im missing the post breakfast bathroom scenes. i keep checking her room and the bathroom after breakfast and she just tells me she is on her way when i go to her room and there is never a scene in the bathroom so im either missing something or i have a corrupted file and i gotta redownload.
Are you using the Bug-Fix I posted. I remember reading through this thread where people mentioned having problems with the bathroom scenes in Chapter 4 which was apparently carried on from a bug in chapter 3. I never had that problem myself because I fixed the bug during my CH3 run-through, so all the CH4 bathroom events triggered normally.

Reactions: Twistty

xblank122

Aug 27, 2021
Are you using the Bug-Fix I posted. I remember reading through this thread where people mentioned having problems with the bathroom scenes in Chapter 4 which was apparently carried on from a bug in chapter 3. I never had that problem myself because I fixed the bug during my CH3 run-through, so all the CH4 bathroom events triggered normally.
oh, no i didnt see the bug fix, that will probably fix it, sounds like what happened to me. where is the bug fix posted? i didnt see it above

Edit: Nevermind, i did find it by looking at your previous post. I'm sure that'll work but if not I'll let you know. Thank you!

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I'm on ep2 day 17. And in the walk thru I keep seeing "Choose Olivia" but that option never comes up in the game. Any idea why? Alot of things aren't like the walk thru. I've just been skipping. Past the options that aren't in game but in the walk thru.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I'm on ep2 day 17. And in the walk thru I keep seeing "Choose Olivia" but that option never comes up in the game. Any idea why? Alot of things aren't like the walk thru. I've just been skipping. Past the options that aren't in game but in the walk thru.
It shows an icon of Olivia in the top-left corner of the screen, while you're on the main screen at times when you can switch to her. You just have to click that icon.

Reactions: Mayber

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Stuck on Ep.2 87/89. What's left to do?
I Can't say for sure without knowing the events you have already done, I'd say they're most likely the Guest Room at 23:00 & swapping to Olivia before Helping her with homework seeing as each one of those needs to be done multiple times. But I think my next post may help for these last 2.

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I have been spending time working on the walkthrough mod created by suwit to finish it and improve it, and it is now complete. You can now change between just using the event tracker, or having the on screen walkthrough active as well. There is extra general advice for episode 1, and the advice in the Event Tracker is also complete for all other episodes (I felt that ep 1 doesn't need a tracker).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit goes out to suwit for putting all the work in that he did (which was a lot), and for giving me permission to upload this new version.
This is now complete for all episodes and I have tested it pretty thoroughly myself, but that doesn't mean to say there won't be any issues. So feel free to let me know if you have any problems, and even though it should work on it's own, I highly recommend you use my Bug-Fix posted here Bug-Fix to fix most issues in the game.

Links are below:

EDIT 02-04-2024: I made a small update in order to maintain full compatibility between this mod and the bug-fix along with a minor change to the on screen prompts for the office during episode 1 (now the mod tells you which outfit to buy).

To install it simply replace the files from the walkthrough mod with the new files from the archive below.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I Can't say for sure without knowing the events you have already done. But I think my next post may help for those last 2.
I didn't really wanna install a mod. But I used tye patrion walk thru for both episodes. It gets to day 22 when he's helping Olivia on the couch. Then the WT just ends at 87/89. Is there a text version of your WT available?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I didn't really wanna install a mod. But I used tye patrion walk thru for both episodes. It gets to day 22 when he's helping Olivia on the couch. Then the WT just ends at 87/89. Is there a text version of your WT available?
It will take a few minutes for me to sort it out, but I'll update my walkthrough post when it's done. The only problem is that for now it's only the first 2 Episodes, but I'll update the text each time I update the mod.

Reactions: Mayber

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I have just uploaded a full step-by-step text version for Episodes 1 & 2 in my main walkthrough post, hopefully it should be of help to you.

Last edited:

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I have just uploaded a full step-by-step text version for Episodes 1 & 2 in my main walkthrough post, hopefully it should be of help to you.
I just looked thru it. Your days don't match up with mine. Like I'm on a Monday and your WT is a Saturday. And I still can't get passed 87 events.

2.60 star(s) 39 Votes