2.60 star(s) 39 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
I'm currently working on a complete bug-fix mod with a few improvements added (including optional NTR) which I should be able to upload once it's done. I just need a few more days to finish playing through the game (I'm currently on Episode 10) before finishing it.

The changes I've made so far are listed in the attached file below
grammer mistakes

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Here is the essential bug-fix mod for the complete game.

The mod is in the link below (just merge the game folder with your own) and I have also included the final list of changes.

I have also finished the walkthrough mod created by suwit, and added some of my own improvements, along with a step-by-step text version.

You can find both at this post here:

Walkthrough

EDIT 02/04/2024: I just fixed an issue in episode 1 which prevented you from progressing if you brought the wrong outfit for Olivia, regardless of what you choose to buy the second time.

If you choose to use the walkthrough mod as well, since the Bug-Fix now includes the "shop.rpy" file, I'd recommend to install this first, followed by the walkthrough mod and overwrite the file when asked.

Last edited:

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
stuck in the first chapter
In the first chapter, always 'Knock on doors' or the game reset the stats.
Scold her in the breakfast and when give her the presents.
Between 15:00 at 16:00 do Homework with her.
Buy the correct outfits in small size for her in the computer at the office.
In the dinner, 'Let her order pizza', but 'Tell Her the consequuences'.
Go jogging with her after dinner.
Talk with her in the sea at afternoon...and one day she fly away for the return in the second chapter.

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
I'm stuck on ep1 day 23. I can't trigger them to go jogging. She always says she's to lazy. I got it once but it just happened by fluke.
I'm at mood 2, manners 3, shape 5, intelligence 6, love 1. And can't progress. Any tips?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I'm stuck on ep1 day 23. I can't trigger them to go jogging. She always says she's to lazy. I got it once but it just happened by fluke.
I'm at mood 2, manners 3, shape 5, intelligence 6, love 1. And can't progress. Any tips?
If you're stuck as you say... the Walkthroughs are available on CeLaVie's site on Discord

On the lukumos-save-and-walkthrough-corner tab

Reactions: Burg

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
G
If you're stuck as you say... the Walkthroughs are available on CeLaVie's site on Discord

On the lukumos-save-and-walkthrough-corner tab
I'm playing v12 on android. on day 4 it the walk through tells me to go to sea. But it's not there? Do I just skip it or am I just blind? Lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If i remember right - you can get stuck in a situation if youve been too mean or too kinda - and the out fix was to do whatever the opposite you were doing even though it doesnt make sense with the pizza ordering.

So like if you normally order pizza, dont do and condemn her, or if you normally dont, do order the pizza and please her. I cant remember exactly but its something like this to shake up the routine.

I do remember the walkthroughs as being fairly unhelpful as theyll often miss mentioning required triggers.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I had a bit of the same problem on one of my playthroughs. The only way I managed to solve it was through a new playthrough; the first time she asks for pizza, indulge her, then later on, berate her for unhealthy choices. That leads to her wanting to do something about it later. If I didn't indulge her, she never brings this up again, and you're left in a stuck condition (which also prevents you from progressing the story entirely).

That said, Celaviegroup (the dev) should've made it possible to get out of such a stuck condition if/when it does happen.

Reactions: Twistty

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
G

I'm playing v12 on android. on day 4 it the walk through tells me to go to sea. But it's not there? Do I just skip it or am I just blind? Lol
The Sea is right down near the bottom edge of the screen in the middle

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I had a bit of the same problem on one of my playthroughs. The only way I managed to solve it was through a new playthrough; the first time she asks for pizza, indulge her, then later on, berate her for unhealthy choices. That leads to her wanting to do something about it later. If I didn't indulge her, she never brings this up again, and you're left in a stuck condition (which also prevents you from progressing the story entirely).

That said, Celaviegroup (the dev) should've made it possible to get out of such a stuck condition if/when it does happen.
I'll make an update when I get time. Unfortunately I'm busy with season 2 of My Best Friend's Daughter and an update of Room for Rent

Reactions: JGNeon

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
So I started over and I got thru ep1.
Now on ep2 day 16 I got her hair color changed then we got in the vehicle and it said "congratulations" then it put me back to ep1 day 1?
I'm playing the release version from here.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
So I started over and I got thru ep1.
Now on ep2 day 16 I got her hair color changed then we got in the vehicle and it said "congratulations" then it put me back to ep1 day 1?
I'm playing the release version from here.
Try this WT

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Celaviegroup why did you do away with Olivia's short blonde haired friend (don't recall the name) for the remainder of the game? She was arguably the best model after Olivia herself, but she barely had any inclusion in the later chapters.

Any plans on reusing her character asset for later games? :sneaky:

OdinDa

Feb 28, 2021
Has there been an Android release that includes the episode 2 bug fix? I can't get beyond the hairdresser on Android.

2.60 star(s) 39 Votes