2.60 star(s) 40 Votes

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Yes, that is another one. We can see Olivia asking herself whether let the door to the bathroom open or not after breakfast. But she actually spends her time up until 9 AM in the guest room.
So I wouldn't be able to progress ep4 either. Fun times. Yeah, think I'm done with this one. Bugged from ep1 onwards, what's the point.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
bro this fucking game and its endless clicking with no help on what to do next and bugged af. Does the creator really think we are using are full brain power when we have one hand occupied already? lol stuck on episode 3 step 68 and i have the option to get her a bikini but she accepts none of them?

suwit

Nov 25, 2020
has any one a wt for whole game please
why not make wt for 2 and 3?
half way of ep2 have error loop after olivia change hair style , if you fix it by delete some line in game code the game will continue but this will make new bug for ep3.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
bro this fucking game and its endless clicking with no help on what to do next and bugged af. Does the creator really think we are using are full brain power when we have one hand occupied already? lol stuck on episode 3 step 68 and i have the option to get her a bikini but she accepts none of them?
the end transition from 3->4 is bugged since he changed the event checking code, I had to fast forward when I was like 3 or 4 events short to the next episode.

So I wouldn't be able to progress ep4 either. Fun times. Yeah, think I'm done with this one. Bugged from ep1 onwards, what's the point.
I will say it does get dramatically better after 5-6 in terms of episode cohesion - 3/4 were notably the absolute worst for me, what with all the dumb door locking and unlocking and peeking grinding. Don't disagree the earlier episodes are a shitshow, but try soldiering through and see if you like the later.

[MONEY]makers logic is to add as much grind as possible :LOL:
FTFY, real gamemakers want the player to be engaged as possible in a fantasy world, keep in mind half the stuff we play here are monetization schemes with a gui.

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Shortest game ever in my life.

Question: "A young 14 year old girl has just moved in. She's cute, innocent and extremely gorgeous. I need to be patient as she is way too young and underage. Are you prepared for this responsibility?"

Me answering honestly: "No" = Game finished!!! (95% of the people who click "Yes" are just a bunch of liars, hahaha :LOL:)

But jokes aside: I don't mind "grinding games" at all. But without any hints or a walkthrough it's impossible to know if it's a bug that you can't complete an episode. And that's really frustrating when you spend hours and hours for nothing. Some bugs are obvious (like the one with the reset after the hairdresser) and we can find a solution here. But others aren't or we don't know if it's even a bug or if we should have done something different before. But a game that lets you stuck somewhere because of previous decisions without any notifications is not a game, it's just torture...

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Shortest game ever in my life.

Question: "A young 14 year old girl has just moved in. She's cute, innocent and extremely gorgeous. I need to be patient as she is way too young and underage. Are you prepared for this responsibility?"

Me answering honestly: "No" = Game finished!!! (95% of the people who click "Yes" are just a bunch of liars, hahaha :LOL:)
I mean the dev's entire catalogue consists of a singular MC who is basically the most prolific groomer I've seen in gaming. The same character spanning across 3 games!!!

Although only with Olivia was the man actually a groomer. Dev takes the wildest plot twists lmao.

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
I'm going to break it down since this isn't as hard of a fix as pothb makes it out to be above ^.
Let this also serve to help others willing to go through a couple steps to have this problem solved.

First -- Download 'UnRen.bat v1.0.10' which can be found either by google search, or directly on f95zone itself.
Second -- Place this .bat file into your Myfirstlove root directory folder. (Where the .exe is found)

Third -- Double click on the .bat file to open its command prompt. Then, you will type the number "1" followed by hitting 'enter' on your keyboard. This will start extraction, which is part of the process to begin decompiling, don't worry about what it looks like in your main game directory folder as it sorts itself out through the process.
Fourth -- Wait or press enter until the extraction process is fully complete (it says "Finished"), and it prompts you to press "1" to go back to the main menu. Then, press "2" this time at the main menu, followed by enter on your keyboard. This will now start decompiling which is your final super tough step!

Fifth and final -- After decompiling is finished, (will have to wait a little bit and hit enter a couple times maybe) you will have access to common_1.rpy which is where this main issue has been located thankfully! In your game directory folder (under Myfirstlove-11.00\game), if you scroll down a bit you can now see common_1.rpy (don't use the .rpyc file for the following step by mistake). I recommend using notepad or notepad++. You will right click on this .rpy file, and select "Edit with Notepad++" for example in the case since I was using Windows as opposed to Mac or Linux. Now, all you need to do is scroll down to line 2576, where you'll see something about "Reset..." I forget exactly what the line is. Clearly out of place, and a bit odd. Delete this line completely and backspace a bit to make things look organized again. Save this Notepad or whatever file again, then you're free to close it.

Now open your game and enjoy the rest of Episode 2 after the hairdresser event! Hopefully, this helps to fix the issue!
This worked, thanks. It's not on line 2576 anymore, it's a few lines down but if you remove
"call game_reset from _call_game_reset_6" then it works.

Reactions: rokbrim

Wazz00

Oct 8, 2022
How to improve manner in ep 2?

Edit - Nvm don't need manner to proceed

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
It begins in ep3, following ep4: In the morning at 8:30am Olivia is in her room. Until 9 o'clock she answers 'Im on the way', than at 9am she completly is out of space! She is nowhere at no place! When I click on the clock-icon for jumping 1 hour, she comes relaxed down the stairs.
Is one able to write a patch for coming down the stairs automaticly, after she hided at 9am?

Wazz00

Oct 8, 2022
It begins in ep3, following ep4: In the morning at 8:30am Olivia is in her room. Until 9 o'clock she answers 'Im on the way', than at 9am she completly is out of space! She is nowhere at no place! When I click on the clock-icon for jumping 1 hour, she comes relaxed down the stairs.
Is one able to write a patch for coming down the stairs automaticly, after she hided at 9am?
I don't know if its intentional or not. I fixed it in the Bathroom_1 file

if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 0:

into

if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 1:

just above "scene 10108e11 with dissolve"

This bug also prevent event e4_49 to trigger

Last edited:
Reactions: Angora Kitty

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I don't know if its intentional or not. I fixed it in the Bathroom_1 file

if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 0:

into

if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 1:

just above "scene 10108e11 with dissolve"

This bug also prevent event e4_49 to trigger
Funny, I just ran into this bug near the end of episode 4. So far I've had to open up the source several times just to see what flags I'm missing and in some cases forcibly unstuck myself due to flags having become unreachable. The e4_49 flag is locked behind bathroom_visit9 which according to the code can only be set in episode 2 and 5. Like the pizza bug, this means I'd have to start over from episode 2 (no, I'm not doing that).

I suspect episode2 is a typo and is supposed to be episode4 as there are multiple e4_* flags locked behind that condition. The e2_54 flag within that branch is likely yet another typo but I can't be sure e2_54 is actually required as there are numerous unused flags.

Now I just have to grind another full week of going to the bathroom in the morning and nothing else to progress... fun.

I may fix this "completed" game at some point but more than likely someone will beat me to it.

Reactions: Brojo and Fikandrel

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
I may fix this "completed" game at some point but more than likely someone will beat me to it.
You are right. This game seems more "abandoned" than "completed".
The best experience is began the game in ep 6. To avoid some, but not all, the multiple bugs forgotten by de Dev.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Funny, I just ran into this bug near the end of episode 4. So far I've had to open up the source several times just to see what flags I'm missing and in some cases forcibly unstuck myself due to flags having become unreachable. The e4_49 flag is locked behind bathroom_visit9 which according to the code can only be set in episode 2 and 5. Like the pizza bug, this means I'd have to start over from episode 2 (no, I'm not doing that).

I suspect episode2 is a typo and is supposed to be episode4 as there are multiple e4_* flags locked behind that condition. The e2_54 flag within that branch is likely yet another typo but I can't be sure e2_54 is actually required as there are numerous unused flags.

Now I just have to grind another full week of going to the bathroom in the morning and nothing else to progress... fun.

I have pity/sympathy? for you if you try and do that :ROFLMAO: having also looked through the script, it's a nightmare to try and trace all the flags - it seems pretty clear what happened is the dev had certain events for chapters, then as new chapters were added, he discontinued some old events or moved them into different chapters without changing the names, so it's this tanged web of conditions. To make matters worse, in one of the chapter transitions (i think its 4-5 iirc) he changed the reset function, but kept the older chapters with their original reset function which means there's no standard format for a checklist.

From a dev planning standpoint, it seems like a horrible way to go about things - it'd be much more streamlined to have a bunch of conditions coalesce or get ORed together at the conclusion of each chapter....

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I have pity/sympathy? for you if you try and do that :ROFLMAO: having also looked through the script, it's a nightmare to try and trace all the flags - it seems pretty clear what happened is the dev had certain events for chapters, then as new chapters were added, he discontinued some old events or moved them into different chapters without changing the names, so it's this tanged web of conditions. To make matters worse, in one of the chapter transitions (i think its 4-5 iirc) he changed the reset function, but kept the older chapters with their original reset function which means there's no standard format for a checklist.

From a dev planning standpoint, it seems like a horrible way to go about things - it'd be much more streamlined to have a bunch of conditions coalesce or get ORed together at the conclusion of each chapter....
It's pretty much the same thing I saw when I made the Amy Locator for Room For Rent. I kept an Excel sheet with all the conditions and flags, which I then used to make a helpful "what's next" indicator to address the "Where's Waldo" gaming experience. The introduction of more and more characters having to track separately as well as the ever-changing existing conditions caused me to burn out. I tried to find a more automated way of collecting and checking the hundreds of conditions but that never came to fruition due to RL constraints.

And yes, I did see the giant reset blocks flipping tons of flags at the beginning of each chapter. Writing code organically only works up to a point. Eventually you have to start writing down and tracking flags somewhere. As I said, I may make a fixed version so at least you won't get deadlocked. Depends a lot on whether I can find the time to do so. For sure I'd immediately start looking on static code analysis just to deal with the hundreds of flags that require validation. At least this game is no longer expected to receive updates so that's a plus.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

italiano

Sep 19, 2017
i downloaded ep 12 and after finishing the hair saloon event at ep 2 the game jump to ep 1 again !!!
i downloaded the fix and now i have the name of ep 2 on top but the girl gone young again as at ep 1
what is the problem ?

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Olivia wasn’t fucked by any other men, and it’s a completed. why then is there ntr tag? Because of other girls?

2.60 star(s) 40 Votes