• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
4 years later or Episode 2

Fuuk, all the hard work is gone, she is now a Fat feminist (Blue hair says it all, lol)

Night 1 (Monday) [1/89]
Office - buy jogging suit No.3 Large. Knock on the bathroom and then on the guest room. Sleep.

Day 2 (Tuesday) [2/89]
Knock on the guest. Dinner. Bathroom Knock.
(Broken Picture and Dialogue) about not helping her yesterday with her HW (loool).
HW (Answer 7). Pool. skip time 2x.
Beach.

Day 3 (Wednesday) [8/89]
Knock G. Dinner. Knock B.
Agree to HW. (Greenland).
Pool. Office (Sticky Fingers, loool) Skip time 2x.
Invite to jog. Beach. Pool.

Day 4 (Thursday) [15/89]
Pool. Office. Skip time 1x.

Day 5 (Friday) [18/89]
Knock G. Dinner. (Broken code, if you buy anything but the 3rd jogging suit, medium, you will experience broken renders
mixed with different scenes and after them, you will be stuck in an endless loop unless you skip time to add to that olivia will run in an old jog suit no matter which one you bought her)
Instead do not buy her Jogging suit just yet.
Agree to HW (Yuri Gagarin). Office Buy 3rd medium, all others will result in broken code of endless loops (She will still run in an old black jog suit.).
Living room. Skip time 2x. Beach. office 1st Medium.

Day 6 (Saturday) [22/89]
Knock G. Dinner (broken Code, still from the st Episode about not wanting to go for a jog Confront/let her go does not really matter). Knock B.
19:00 she is back in, Living room. Beach. Pool.

Day 7 (Sunday) [24/89]
Office. Knock B (school dress worked, jeez, took me a while to get the sequence correct.)
19:00 Knock G. Invite Jog. Beach (Jog suit also finally works if you have followed my suggestions). Pool.

Day 8 (Monday) [26/89]
Agree to help. HW (Answer 7). Pool. Office. Skip time 2x.
Beach. Beach (she has improved her stamina)

Day 9 (Tuesday) [30/89]
Knock G. Dinner. Office 3rd Small (If you will buy 3rd medium you will see a broken image, sort of a demonic look, but in reality just developer tools.)
Agree to help. Living Room. Living room HW (Answer 7). Skip time 3x. Beach

Day 10 (Wednesday) [33/89]
Knock G. Dinner. Office 1st Small.
Agree to help. Living Room. Living room HW. Skip 3x. Beach.

Day 11 (Thursday) [35/89]
Knock G. Dinner. Office 3rd small (anything else will not work)
Agree HW. Living room. Living room HW. Skip 3x. Office 3rd small.

Day 12 (Friday) [39/89]
Living room. Living room HW. Skip 3x. (2nd time she went to bed early ...)

Day 13 (Saturday) [41/89]
19:00 Knock G. (3rd time she went to bed early ...)

Day 14 (Sunday) [41/89]
19:00 Knock G. (4th time she went to bed early ... Could be a bug or another broken code.)

Day 15 (Monday) [41/89]
She does not jog anymore so I refused to help with HW. Pool (interestingly is that I do not recall the agency mentioning Olivia's hair, ghm)
Yep, something is way off, darn this game has so many bugs.
skip 4x. At this point, my save is probably broken due to game-breaking bugs. Should have made multiple saves separating days.

Day 16 (Tuesday) [42/89]

WTF just happened she got a new hairstyle and now it's back to Episode 1? FFS. This game is broken.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Just started this game. I don't understand why you would choose to make an entire portion of a game around pointless grinding where most of the interactions are repetitive and add nothing, and if you make a wrong choice without knowing it you're stuck in an endless loop of hell. At least in the other games it was excusable since there was a walkthrough option if you got stuck, but I don't know if chapter one is bugged or just tedious, because I'm 17 days in, nothing's changing, and I'm sick of playing "Groundhog Day".

Edit: Turns out the game was just super bugged. Might want to fix that. Still not a fan of the grinding though.

Edit 2: The fuck is this game Dev? Somehow completed chapter 2 with only 42 of 89 bookmarks complete, no idea what I missed because you don't list them anywhere, and the second I did it bumped me back to chapter one and removed all my progress. Not having a walkthrough and not bug-testing your game properly were the worst things you could have done. Fuck this game, I'll only give it another shot if and when it's fixed.
haha, I had the same and I even made a walkthrough out of it :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone working on a walkthrough mod or even better converting it to VN?
This (y) Or at least a mod that indicates which locations have content so you don't have to look everywhere, even in places where there's no one there at that time.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017

Fuuk, all the hard work is gone, she is now a Fat feminist (Blue hair says it all, lol)

Night 1 (Monday) [1/89]
Office - buy jogging suit No.3 Large. Knock on the bathroom and then on the guest room. Sleep.

Day 2 (Tuesday) [2/89]
(Broken Picture and Dialogue) about not helping her yesterday with her HW (loool).
Beach.

Day 3 (Wednesday) [8/89]

Day 4 (Thursday) [15/89]

Day 5 (Friday) [18/89]
Knock G. Dinner. (Broken code, if you buy anything but the 3rd jogging suit, medium, you will experience broken renders
mixed with different scenes and after them, you will be stuck in an endless loop unless you skip time to add to that olivia will run in an old jog suit no matter which one you bought her)
Agree to HW (Yuri Gagarin). Office Buy 3rd medium, all others will result in broken code of endless loops (She will still run in an old black jog suit.).

Day 6 (Saturday) [22/89]
Knock G. Dinner (broken Code, still from the st Episode about not wanting to go for a jog Confront/let her go does not really matter). Knock B.

Day 7 (Sunday) [24/89]
Office. Knock B (school dress worked, jeez, took me a while to get the sequence correct.)
19:00 Knock G. Invite Jog. Beach (Jog suit also finally works if you have followed my suggestions). Pool.

Day 8 (Monday) [26/89]

Day 9 (Tuesday) [30/89]
Knock G. Dinner. Office 3rd Small (If you will buy 3rd medium you will see a broken image, sort of a demonic look, but in reality just developer tools.)

Day 12 (Friday) [39/89]

Day 14 (Sunday) [41/89]
19:00 Knock G. (4th time she went to bed early ... Could be a bug or another broken code.)

Day 15 (Monday) [41/89]
She does not jog anymore so I refused to help with HW. Pool (interestingly is that I do not recall the agency mentioning Olivia's hair, ghm)
skip 4x. At this point, my save is probably broken due to game-breaking bugs. Should have made multiple saves separating days.

Day 16 (Tuesday) [42/89]

WTF just happened she got a new hairstyle and now it's back to Episode 1? FFS. This game is broken.

same here hahaha

mxmoi

Jun 22, 2021

Night 1 (Monday) [1/89]

Day 2 (Tuesday) [2/89]
Beach.

Day 3 (Wednesday) [8/89]

Day 4 (Thursday) [15/89]

Day 5 (Friday) [18/89]

Day 6 (Saturday) [22/89]

Day 7 (Sunday) [24/89]

Day 8 (Monday) [26/89]

Day 9 (Tuesday) [30/89]

Day 12 (Friday) [39/89]

Day 14 (Sunday) [41/89]

Day 15 (Monday) [41/89]

Day 16 (Tuesday) [42/89]

The same thing happened to me too.
any solution?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Oof, that ending really sucked, and seemed a bit like a cop-out. I mean, she (not naming names, because spoilers) runs out of the house, then suddenly cut to 39 years later, where you say that you never saw her again after that? That's a bit of a downer, and an unsatisfying ending to the story. Also, just mentioning the other girls in the house eventually moving out to live their own lives as a side note. With all the love and affection we've experienced in the house over the last 10+ episodes, you'd think it would be more to everything than just that...

I mean, you could've at least made MC seek her out, just to talk things out, clearing the air, and all that. Just giving up on her like that is a huge downer.

Reactions: lottielingam

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, this dev will not change
Lets be fair, anyone playing this dev's games has to be just a little bit insane. Its worth a shot atleast. I can appreciate when a dev has their own vision and does what they want. Not gonna say the content he puts out doesn't hit the spot because that would be lying. Just think dev needs to maybe renew the formula a bit. I feel like atleast 2 of the girls from this game look exactly the same for eg.

Also what happened to Olivia's first friend? The short haired platinum blonde girl?! She was probably the best model in that entire game, aside from Olivia herself.

Reactions: Minheer

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I wish to be wrong in this one). I know the developer is here and I hope he can read this to correct me. I have been playing the last version released (ep12). I am on episode 5. I am once again stuck 86/90. I have been playing with all the rpy files open and a variable viewer in game to help me see what I am missing. I have been doing this since episode 4 because I didnt want to skip it like I did with ep2 and ep3 (because I was missing 1 event). With episode 4 I got stuck while missing 6 events. Digging through the code I found in bathroom.rpy there are 7 events for ep4 that you cannot access from ep4 because they required that you dont have completed ep3. I change the condition to ep5 and I got the events. Now I'm in ep5 and I am missing 4 events. I once again looked through the variables to see which ones I was missing and found that there were more than 10 e5_## variables that were not used (at least not in the files that I opened, but every other variables were in one of those files). Conclusion I dont think you can get to 90 in this version. I am not 100% sure if I'm right, I am just a novice. I am sorry for looking at your code but there was no other way for me to know what events have I done and what events I haven't and where are those events. I hope the dev or someone smarter than me can explain what is going on.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I am stuck on the very last event, frustrating. I got the call to talk with the police but nothing is happening, stuck at 78.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry, but like ALL of these games of Celavie, it's tiring to do 60+ times the same thing in every episode just to get a check for a LINEAR story in a FAKE sandbox. There is nothing challenging at all is this BS fake sandbox. The story was interesting in the beginning, got ridicolous in the middle and was just dumb at the end. WHY should everything fall apart just because the truth comes out? And then planning a second season after THIS? How do you want to justify a second season, when telling that your life fell apart and you never saw the girls again? This dev seems to have lost his mind, at least in regard of his "games".

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
For some reason there is a call game_reset from _call_game_reset_6 at line 2668 in the common_1.rpy file basically restarting the game every time.

This error causes an infinite loop that ends the game around day 15 - 16 episode 2 sending you back to episode 1.

Reactions: dav121 and shirox2

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello, guys. I am stuck at 87/89, episode 2, and I have run out of ideas of what more to do to advance past that point. I've attached my save to this post, in case someone might want to have a look at it in order to try to help me.

Reactions: Pdiant
2.60 star(s) 40 Votes