2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hello, guys. I am stuck at 87/89, episode 2, and I have run out of ideas of what more to do to advance past that point. I've attached my save to this post, in case someone might want to have a look at it in order to try to help me.
Same. I have got even less bookmarks (85/89). I think I must be missing something cause it looks as if her manners can't be raised in this episode...They're always at level 0 no matter what I choose. Attached here is my save as well. Hope someone can fine the time to help us.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
There's really no hints within the game. I can't even invite her jogging. I've helped her with homework, wake her up, knock to get her out of the shower, make her dinner/breakfast, she takes a nap, and repeat. I'm not sure how to get past this.

Reactions: Groundslam

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Buenos dias donde puedo encontrar los primeros episodios con sus respectivas traducciones?
No conozco que en ningún sitio web tengan traducción de esta serie de juegos a español.

I don't know any website has a translation of this games series into Spanish.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
There's really no hints within the game. I can't even invite her jogging. I've helped her with homework, wake her up, knock to get her out of the shower, make her dinner/breakfast, she takes a nap, and repeat. I'm not sure how to get past this.
I guess you've got to the point where you should please her and accept to buy pizzas but then set some conditions: she has to join you later when you go out jogging

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I guess you've got to the point where you should please her and accept to buy pizzas but then set some conditions: she has to join you later when you go out jogging
I did let her get the pizza. I've tried the "I'll help you with homework if you go jogging with me" but after school she just takes a nap and says she's too lazy to go jogging at night.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I quote my own post from yesterday, this may help those, who got stuck with the last quests. You may have to skip time over many weeks to weekend, to get the last scenes finally.
Well, I will try insisting on weekends and hope for the better. If I am able to get the two bookmarks I am missing, I will post the good news in this thread.

From my experience, there is another tricky bookmark that involves knocking on her door after Olivia decides to let it open.

As it has been mentioned before, this game would benefit by including a tasks/hints system, really.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, you are playing a BROKEN game.
please refer to this post (and to the post it quotes) https://f95zone.to/threads/my-first-love-ep-12-celaviegroup.101807/post-9426615
Hi. I already deleted that line in game\common_1.rpy. But as far as I know the only bug that line introduces is that the game resets to the beginning of episode 1 after Olivia's visit to the hair stylist in episode 2. It has nothing to do with the 89 points needed to complete episode 2.

Of course, I understand that your point is that if the game includes such a bug to start with, we the players might very well expect more game-breaking bugs. But since other people were able to complete episode 2 just fine, I do not think your reasoning applies to this scenario. Somebody corrects me if I am wrong.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Hi. I already deleted that line in game\common_1.rpy. But as far as I know the only bug that line introduces is that the game resets to the beginning of episode 1 after Olivia's visit to the hair stylist in episode 2. It has nothing to do with the 89 points needed to complete episode 2.

Of course, I understand that your point is that if the game includes such a bug to start with, we the players might very well expect more game-breaking bugs. But since other people were able to complete episode 2 just fine, I do not think your reasoning applies to this scenario. Somebody corrects me if I am wrong.
I do believe that we all had a problem early on with this game. Have you tried clicking on the tool in the upper left corner of the game screen and choosing to advance to the next level? I think that's what most of us did. Sorry, it's been a while so not sure if that's the cure. There's also a end of episode 2 save in the OP, might want to try that.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
JoeBeans

Since I can't find a way to get the missing content to complete episode 2 legitimately, I will follow your advice and either pick that complete episode 2 save or try to advance to episode 3 using the ingame tool, as you suggest.

Thank you.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Stuck at ep.10, 63/64.

Any ideas or WT? I hate this kind of games but the girls are good..
I spent last hour clicking on every room, each hour. If there was a scene I already saw I reloaded the save and checked other room
Weekends too. Last added scene was with Cindy I believe, on beach, sex in the water...

Edit:nevermind... found it. There was a girls hand a bit lower then usually in the night scene...

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
this game really need a mod that eliminated grind (normal I don't have problem with sandbox if is done without repetitive scenes when that is on sandbox box is really in infection)
I don't want or sound like complain I aleardy read the note of op but it's shame that all grind it destroy experience with this game.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This game (and the previous two) would work better as a VN.

It's far from "sandbox", because it has about zero degree of freedom. There are a lot of choices to make, but only one will work. Other choices either don't work or might prevent me from advancing. If I miss something, I would probably have to replay the whole thing or have to make a save every other day. There is no poking-around, no trial-and-error, no "doing thing the way I want" like sandbox would have.

Before anyone says that I can skip events and go to the next chapter; If I ever have to use that option, I might as well skip the entire game. I could just unren it, and look at all of the images, animation, and play my own game in my head.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh, man. I do not mind to grind, really. And I quite enjoy playing the game. But it is so buggy... I am playing episode 4, currently at 91/97. And suddenly the game has introduced this bug where the MC's personal classes to Olivia at 15:00 on weekdays stop occurring.

Yes, like that. I pick her up from school and she, as usual, asks me if I will help her with her classes. Obviously, I answer yes. But surprise! After that, once again at home, when I click on the living room to start the class scenes with Olivia, what I get instead is her typical scene on weekends where she is reading on the couch.

And from then on, on weekdays at 15:00 I always get that same scene and not the class with the MC. So no more class with Olivia scene for me, which means I cannot advance on her corruption during the classes that I teach her to keep gaining the missing points to start episode 5. Time to force the jump to that episode, I guess... (sigh).

Reactions: JJ_Merdax

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
So are there bathroom scenes after breakfast in episodes 3&4?

I was stuck at 88/89 in ep3 (did no running bathroom and every other possible combination), and started chapter 4 (copied finished save).

After breakfast I can enter her room again or knock on her doors until 9AM, can even leave bathroom doors unlocked, but she's never there.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So are there bathroom scenes after breakfast in episodes 3&4?

I was stuck at 88/89 in ep3 (did no running bathroom and every other possible combination), and started chapter 4 (copied finished save).

After breakfast I can enter her room again or knock on her doors until 9AM, can even leave bathroom doors unlocked, but she's never there.
Yes, that is another one. We can see Olivia asking herself whether let the door to the bathroom open or not after breakfast. But she actually spends her time up until 9 AM in the guest room.

2.70 star(s) 41 Votes