2.70 star(s) 41 Votes

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
As I said, I may make a fixed version so at least you won't get deadlocked. Depends a lot on whether I can find the time to do so. For sure I'd immediately start looking on static code analysis just to deal with the hundreds of flags that require validation.
Really hope for some fix /mod as i absoultely love the girls, the slowburn pace and exhibitionist-ish vibe, but boy this is just completely unplayable. I remember having lots of trouble with Room for Rent, but i did finish it eventually, even before the (absolutely amazing) walkthrough mod by NightTrain showed up. This however... you dont just get stucked, you constantly get into endless loops due to bugs with no way of progressing. I've been a patron and the dev is very helpful and responsive tbh, but when you get hit by another bug 10 mins after you got help solving the previous one it's just too much

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know if its intentional or not. I fixed it in the Bathroom_1 file

if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 0:

into

if episode2 == 1 and olivia_wake_up == 1 and hour == 8 and bathroom_visit9 == 0 and breakfast == 1 and episode3 == 1:

just above "scene 10108e11 with dissolve"

This bug also prevent event e4_49 to trigger
Sorry, but I cant find any file 'bathroom_1' :cry:
I looked all over this thread, my gamefolders... - its gone. :censored:

nikko_belli

Dec 27, 2020
I think I'm missing something...
I'm compliting 1st ep, then at the 2nd, I get to 42/89 bookmark, when Olivia is changing het hair.

After that I'm getting "you're made a beaty lady of ther, let's see how far you can go", and I'm starting from 1st episod againg...
It was already 3 times like this.

Am I doing something wrong ?

EDITED: found the answer on forum, with delliting the 2668 line from common_1.rpy

Last edited:

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone happen to know what assets are used to make the girls? Especially the hair? Love to make some fanart of them...

Shainai

Aug 24, 2022
Very grindy game, difficult to even progress. A walkthrough or hints would be most helpfull. The girl is cute enough. It seems I got stuck in a loop of some sort. Bought a dress but she never showed up as wearing it, bought another dress and now everytime I go to help with homework it just show I've bought her a present everytime.

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
I can't progress with manner stats in ep.2. No matter what i do it satys 0... Any help?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
Came here to see if anyone had fixed this garbage yet, was unsurprised to find no one has. Crappy amateur programmer Celavie managed to make a game so broken that even the dedicated members of f95 can't be bothered to waste their time fixing it.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Is anyone converting this game to VN? Pity to see such great renders trapped in the abysmally unplayable game mech

Basurino

Feb 9, 2021
I should have read these posts before I started playing. It would have saved me time and frustration if I had known that the game is full of bugs and abandoned by its creator.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
dammit man. The Li's looked so good that I was dying to try this game until I saw the NTR tag. Checked and the developer said that was the only route. was going to try his other games too but not for me. Thanks for being honest.

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
dammit man. The Li's looked so good that I was dying to try this game until I saw the NTR tag. Checked and the developer said that was the only route. was going to try his other games too but not for me. Thanks for being honest.
Is not with the main girl, just with a random girl. But the game is a bug mess, i gave up because of that.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I'm currently working on a complete bug-fix mod with a few improvements added (including optional NTR) which I should be able to upload once it's done. I just need a few more days to finish playing through the game (I'm currently on Episode 10) before finishing it.

The changes I've made so far are listed in the attached file below

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 41 Votes